Old 01-18-2008, 04:00 PM   #211  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Wow! So many posts, so few speed reading classes....

Liza - Happy belated BD

Krispy - adorable pics - Bet that would make a great blizzard flavor

Everyone else - HI!!! I hope your world finds you well.

I made it thru the week and not a second too soon. I'm spent. I'm going to try my best to be good this weekend and not cheat. The "food provided" meetings killed me the first day. The second day I was smarter. I unwrapped the breakfast wrap and just had the innards and then I ate my healthy choice meal for lunch. The first day of the meetings was a carb overload and my body went into a complete revolt. Next week will be better, no all day meetings. All in all I didn't do bad. Not completely POP but pretty good except the one unprepared day. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #212  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Shannon - I'm curious about your being on Plan 2 starting in January. Did you move to that on your own? I'm asking because I was plateauing when they moved me from purple to number three and I think it is because of the added starches. When I mentioned moving to plan 2 now they said I couldn't until I was at 190????
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:14 PM   #213  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

I am on plan 3 and they said I wouldn't move to plan 3 until I was under 180?????? I don't get it!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #214  
Katy66

It is frustrating to get so much conflicting information....although I guess they don't know we are "talking"
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:25 PM   #215  
Cecilia

Someone told me that it has to do with the percentage of weight that you have lost. If that was true it woul dmake a little bit more sense.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:18 PM   #216  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

I heard it was how far above your goal weight you were, but that is just a guideline and some counselors are willing to be "flexible" in their thinking on who needs to be on which plan and some are very regimented about it (which is silly since we are all different and are not all good at picking reasonable goal weights)
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:56 PM   #217  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Hi guys,

I know I am a few days behind here, but there are few that I'd like to shout out to...

Stacy- Congratulations on the baby!!! That is wonderful news.

Liza- Happy belated birthday!!! Sounds like you had a good one.

Kristen- Way cute cake and cupcakes and what a beautiful little lady you have there. It looks like she was having a lot of fun.

Dionne- I hope you are feeling better. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out the day before my birthday. I had to have 8 stitches on one side because the tooth was growing in sideways and they had to bust it out with a hammer and chisel ( that's what it felt like anyway), and 4 stitches on the other side. The best part was the vicodin.

Janelle- I'm with the others, just go in and check it out. I don't think it is restrictive at all. Most have changed to a numbered plan that has more food on it than the colored plans.

Jillian- I'm sorry that you are still feeling so bad. Have you talked to anybody about it??? Please do, you don't deserve to feel so down all the time.

Katie- As I was reading, I thought - man, I wouldn't stay and work that many hours and who cares if they haven't hired anybody to fill your spot, then I kept reading and sighed with relief that you went ahead and quit. Good for you, you were so much happier when you were doing home daycare anyway huh?

Cecilia and Katy- The change on the plans is decided by your ideal weight and you height, so it is different for each person. There is a chart in the newbie thread that shows the breakdown.

Woke up to about 4 inches of snow and still snowing this morning. I braved the roads to go WI and stock up on groceries. Now the sun is shining and roads are melting, but it's still about 20 degrees. BRRRRR.

WI netted me a .8 lb. loss. Pretty good since last week was the visit from auntie flo and she was NOT nice to me at all. I also saw an ad for a new (to me anyway) restaurant downtown that serves all healthy low fat/not fat, low cal and low sugar foods. I will have to go check it out sometime. Stephanie, have you heard of that place?

Now I have to go cut and chop up all those fresh fruits and veggies. Gonna have Shrimp Scampi and Linguini, Yummo!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #218  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone,
I've been MIA for awhile so I hope you are all doing well. I'll never get caught up on all the threads so I'm just starting fresh. I went completely astray over the holidays and just enjoyed the food. I didn't even bother going to weigh in so I really fell off the wagon. Luckily I didn't pay too badly for it and only managed to put on about a pound and a half which is truly miraculous! But, here I am again ready to get back at it. I went to weigh in today and am happy to say that I'm losing again and have lost the holiday gains and a little more to boot. So here's to sticking with the New Year's Resolution for once!
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #219  

Height: 5'2"

TGIF everyone,
Hope you have a good weekend planned.
Well, the stars aligned for me today. Correct that - the scales aligned for me today.

I am very pleased to report that I am at my goal weight of 134.8 (COD weigh in).

YOU CAN DO THIS TOO. Thank you everyone for your well wishes and for your continued help with ideas, recipes, and emotional support during my long journey to a smaller, healthier me. I feel very fortunate that I found this board and the wonderful people who are here.

What I want to know now is who is next?

Lynn
Original goal of 50 lbs lost - accomplished
Revised goal of 65 lbs lost - accomplished

Last edited by Lynx; 01-18-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #220  
Cecilia

Lynn! Congrats! I am sooo happy for you! Way to go! You rock! Such an inspiration! bet it feels great! I am sooo proud of you!
Old 01-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #221  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations Lynn!!!! That's g!ot to feel pretty fantastic!
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:21 PM   #222  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Lynn - WOOHOO!!!!!! Congrats to you!! I hope you will still continue to post!! Let us know how maintenance goes for you.

Jillian - Glad you're checking in.

to everybody!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:21 PM   #223  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 216/208/140

Height: 5'8"

Great Job Lynn!! WOOHOO You have done such a great job. I can't wait to join you!
whatazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:23 PM   #224  
Gold with Lites

S/C/G: 196/XXX/135

Height: 5'4"

Congrats. Using you for encouragement and inspiration!
GrandmaCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #225  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Lynn- CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think it is now time for a new avatar, so we can see the new svelte you!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote