Old 01-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #181  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Only three kids out today, so things are pretty much back to normal, thank goodness!

I have to go WI while my class is at PE in a little while. I just don't feel like I've lost anything, so I'm not expecting anything great. I have a Leslie Sansone DVD coming and will start that. Hopefully, that will get me back to losing. I've been sort of stuck for a while now. Surely adding some activity will help! I really haven't been doing any exercise since I started this program. I'm planning to get at least one of TBL DVD's, too. Anything to get my booty off the couch!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:30 AM   #182  
Blue w/lites - No COD

S/C/G: 208/157/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to report that I have had 3 days of being POP! So hopefully it will show on the scale. But I also have TOM coming soon so it might not. And I got up & exercised this morning, granted it was only 1 mile of WATP, but hey it's an accomplishment for me to drag myself out of bed earlier than absolutely necessary.

I, too, have a hard time with personals. I'll do more as I get to know everyone. So I hope everyone has a POP day.
okie in il is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #183  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Okie - good job on getting that exercise in. I have my trainer appt/assessment in a couple hours. Good thing, too. This morning my scale was up despite me being really good the last couple days. Not perfect, but really good.

Debbie24 - it takes me 4 hours to watch a 1.5 hour movie cause I usually fall asleep! Hope you all have a good day!

Quote:
"My DSL conked out last night"
Liza - I thought you were talking the death of a Dear Sister in Law (DSL). then I read you were talking techno. That was sweet of mini me to give you a night of relaxation in your own home! I bought some really nice smelling Lavendar Epsom Salts from Walgreens that I cannot wait to try. Epsom really helps my inflamation issues. That, and Advil.

Back to work. Oh, there was a cute gal that Simon (AI) thought was really good. Overall, I thought the show was lame last night. The grossest was the fingernail guy and since he made it to Hollywood, we are bound to see the disgusting bag of nail clippings again. Gag me! Now if this doesn't make you have a POP day, I don't know what will.

Last edited by Joni135; 01-17-2008 at 11:53 AM.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #184  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Good (snowy) morning!!! We got 4 inches of snow last night! I love it but I hate when I have to get the baby out in it!! It would snow on the day I had to go back to work.

I am still missing my scale, going through withdrawal... But I am WI at COD tomorrow morning so hopefully I will be surprised!! Hope everyone is having a great POP day!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:04 PM   #185  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Morning All
Well Aunt Joni, your youngest neice is turning 3 tomorrow. I've been in a frenzy of making loot bags, prepping food, picking up balloons etc for her party this afternoon. 14 girls under 5 in a play place.. heaven help me stay away from the liquid fruit after that one!
DH and I joined a gym on Monday and I got myself there on Tues and Wed for a good workout.. now my body is screaming but I still don't think I suffer like any of those do on TBL. My hubby said to me while I was on the treadmill 'imagine how it would have been if you started working out when you weighed 251 lbs'.. i said well look at those people move on the show. Mentally I hear Jillian yelling at me when I'm getting tired and ready to quit. I'd love the idea of a personal trainer to tell me what to do, where to do and oh yeah how to use all the hundreds of machines they have there!
DH and I have been doing well staying POP and working hard on the eating often enough throughout the day which we are sometimes guilty of letting long lapses pass between meal. So we keep reminding each other.
I will be dipping into the veggie tray and trying to avoid the decadent chocolate cake the birthday girl is getting.. CAKE nicole.. I said CAKE!!!
Hope you all have a great day and keep up the good works!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Kristen, Your little cheeseheads are so adorable. Hard to believe that much cuteness could already be talking back. My DH has been on plan with me this week, and it is sooooo much easier to stick with the program when you have the spousal support. He always worked out with me, which has helped me to keep going as there are days when each one of us left to our own devices would have stayed home in bed, but together we drag ourselves in.

Kimberly, does it snow much where you are? Here snow is somewhat rare, like one day a year usually. So all work stops, the news goes into full time snow coverage (some poor soul always get sent up to Mt Hood to report on how much snow is there). Kind of funny, but then again I always watch the endless snow reports myself.

Joni, I've contemplated going to see a personal trainer. When I first joined the gym about 4 years ago I had a few sessions with one, but I think I could use a refresher course. Something for someone in better shape and not someone who was suffering from a whole lot of couch potato time. I'm sure the scale will start to show how good you've been very soon.

Felicia, I hope the scale is kind. How long until you turn the big 4-0?

Becky, 3 days POP is great. Good for you to start exercising too.

Liza, Mini me sounds very considerate for a teenager.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:36 PM   #187  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Hello all,

I just wanted to check in and say hey. I hope to get to go WI tomorrow. If the fogginess leaves my head then I guess I will feel like driving. I tell you I wish they had taken these things out when I was younger. I have not been able to even be close to plan but I don't think I am gaining. I have been eating soup, jello, ice cream, and the family had pizza last night. I tell you I spent more calories trying to chew it with my front teeth then I actually took in. I know that was not the smartest thing to eat but I am hungry. I tell you I really want an apple.

Congratulations to everyone on your losses and hopefully I will be back to normal soon and get to do some personals.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #188  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

are fruit flavored Mentos OP? I just had a few......and I am NOT letting them get the best of me..........I can do this, I can do this, I can do this!!!!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #189  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Nice one nicole! Ha! Fruit flavored = Fruit.... doesn't it?
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #190  
Heather - East TN

S/C/G: 190.8/153.7/150.8

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
are fruit flavored Mentos OP? I just had a few......and I am NOT letting them get the best of me..........I can do this, I can do this, I can do this!!!!!!
XOXO
If your fruit-flavored Mentos are a fruit then the 9 oyster crackers I just ate are a protein! My daughter was getting some for a snack and before I thought, I grabbed a handful too. After the fourth or fifth one, when I realized what I was eating, I decided they tasted REALLY good and four or five more wouldn't really hurt. Good news is, I stopped there. I got on here instead!
Heather115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:51 PM   #191  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

WI was not so bad. I was down 1.4 for the week. I'm almost back down to my ticker weight! I'm hopeful that starting that Leslie Sansone DVD will help get me moving back down a little quicker.

Barbara - I turn 40 in May! I can't wait!

Man! I'm beat! What a day! I'm making ricotta and spinach lasagna roll-ups for dinner!! My kids are excited because they're helping. DD is spreading the lasagna noodles with the filling and DS is rolling them up. What a team!!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:57 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

geez you guys make it hard to work and keep up...... I guess I better quit work!

DH has been out of town all week and may or may not get home tonight. I have been running ragged all week.....

today at the cafeteria we made fresh cinnamin rolls!! I couldn't resist. they were so good....... yikes..... back on plan......
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Felicia, 1.4 pounds is pretty good for a day when you thought you had not lost at all. I don't know how you keep up with all those kids and all your side jobs anyway. Even if exercise does not make the scale move at lightning speed, it can do wonders for how you look and feel. When I first lost the weight, well my arms... there was a wing thing going on, but quite a few bicept and tricept curls and pushups later... my arms are no longer waving when I have stopped.

Lettie, Cinnamon rolls! Oh my. I used to make them on special holiday mornings as did my mom.... Oh well, next Christmas I will just plan on being decadent and making the cinnamon rolls again.

Heather, isn't it sometimes alarming when you find yourself eating stuff that you are only half aware is going in your mouth. I'm sure if you were dreaming of what you could eat if you were going to go a bit off plan, it wasn't oyster crackers... LOL, or at least I'd be more dreaming of the cinnamon rolls.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #194  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Oh Kristen - I so wish I could come to the party too! Happy Birthday to my "virtual" niece!! Is there a theme to this party...knowing you, I'm sure there's something.

My trainer session today was just the assessment stuff. We'll see how it goes. I think I need a Jillian screaming in my ear. I'm out of town the next few days (try not to miss me too much!) so I meet with her again on Tuesday.

Gotta go. Oh, congrats Felicia - nice loss. For some odd reason, I have gained the last couple days and I'm not happy since I've been pretty good. Like my trainer told me today...after 50 we have to eat less and workout more to see the results we saw in our 40s....ack!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hey Everybody!

Just popping in for a quick hello.

Liza - Happy Belated Birthday!!

dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote