Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 09:52 AM   #466  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Debbie--after a marathon soccer game (3 overtimes!) for the 7yro we went to dinner--of course I hate the thought of food as a reward but sometimes you just have to let them have their way! No big plans--going to a minor league (I think they are) baseball game with some friends--their little boy turns 5 the day before mine--should be fun. Cool scale! I hate scales right now--lol. Nothing wrong with a little retail therapy. How are doing TO--my favorite was my last one with grapefruit.

Gail--congrats grandma!!

the ice cream talk is killing me--morning or night--makes me no difference! And the "one named above that we will not mention again" is my fave. I've just had my banana and yogurt do I better start sucking down water to get my mind off it. I only have 1 baby--so far--it's early and I'm pretty sure they can't be good ALL day--really, how much can one expect??
Old 05-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #467  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

I LOVE Blake--it's blasphemous to put his name in the same sentence as idiot boy--LOL--just kidding for all you S. fans--if there are any--
Old 05-10-2007, 09:57 AM   #468  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

He's just aight for me dawg.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:00 AM   #469  
Danette lawl march 20/07

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone

It took me awhile to read all the posts i missed yesterday...I giggle at the posts about dairy queen my daughter works there and when I pick her up she smells like a ice cream....mmmmmhhhhhh so good smelling . I told her the other day just let me lick your face She is so sweet she told me mom it really doesn't taste that good with a big grin on her face. I'm so proud to annouce that I have not had any icecream since starting this life style change of 8 weeks now...I always carry willpower dust everytime I pick her up............. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH BY THE WAY I"M IN "ONEDERLAND"
Old 05-10-2007, 10:03 AM   #470  
LAWL since 2/07

DANETTE - BIG BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I know if/when that day EVER comes I'm gonna be on cloud nine. VERY VERY VERY VERY happy for you. High five!

Oh question - does anyone know how many servings of the reduced fat croissants equals 1 starch. Please don't say one

Last edited by smjezzy; 05-10-2007 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:09 AM   #471  
.Dreams.Come.True.

S/C/G: 213/191.8/150

Height: 5'4

Lea Anne >> I like Blake too. Im bored with the other 2 left honestly, though I know they are better singers than Blake. and oh dear god, must we mention the S word? He disgraced the show!!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:14 AM   #472  
Danette lawl march 20/07

Shannon ----thanks and you will get there soon...I can see you have become more determined to loose it since your trip to the doctors...Oh by the way I finally got new cloths after my weigh in yesterday and proud to say I went from a size 20 to a 16
Can't help with the reduced fat croissants we don't have them here
Old 05-10-2007, 10:17 AM   #473  
LAWL since 2/07

Since April???? That's amazing. I'm still fighting buying new clothes. I know I need to but there's just not that big a difference. I may do the thrift shop thing.

Oh Jessi I see you have entered the illusive ONEDERLAND. Big congrats to you too!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:21 AM   #474  
Danette lawl march 20/07

shannon ---since March 20th...ANd yes go get new cloths it really makes the weigh loss show better I got more comments yesterday with the new ones than the baggy ones...another plus is I fell fat again because the cloths fit lol
Old 05-10-2007, 10:23 AM   #475  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Fantastic Danette!!!!! Onederland...keep up the awesome job!!!

Congratulations on the grandbaby, Gail...can't wait to see the pics

Courtney - just forget about eating the blizzard and move on...life happens. And everyone else - STOP the ice cream talk Broccoli, celery, anchovi blizzards?????eeeewwwwww....

Jessica - 11 inches - amazing!!!! You must be on cloud nine right now!!!

Lea Ann - you must be soooo very proud of your DD!!! I agree about not wanting food to be a reward, but I find myself doing the same type of thing. It's not really about the food, but more about letting the kids pick out something that would put a smile on their face because they don't normally get to do it - and the memories that you make with them while you're doing that special something. I guess the important thing is to think of it as a special occasion and not a regular thing

Anyway, I'm babbling...here's to a POP day!!!

And hello to everyone
Old 05-10-2007, 10:29 AM   #476  
.Dreams.Come.True.

S/C/G: 213/191.8/150

Height: 5'4

Shannon, Yes I couldnt believe it! I havent been down into onederland for sometime now!!

Tina & Everyone, thank for the congrats! I am very excited, I just cant wait to weigh in again! lol
Old 05-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #477  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey gang...

Flyin' on a caffine high at the moment.. And I've only had one cup! I musta made it extra potent this morning! Woo Hoo!

Congrats on the ONEderland Shannon, and Jessi too!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:45 AM   #478  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

You know, you guys forgot the ultimate veggie blizzard -- brussell sprout!

Congrats Danette!! What a great accomplishment for you!

Gail - Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Babies are so wonderful..

Wendy - Good Luck with the interview!!

Jessi - Great job on the 11 inches!! Isn't it cool to get smaller??

Joni - I don't think I ever answered you about Mother's day? My kids will be at their dad's this year (except for the baby) They'll be back Sunday late afternoon, but you know by then the day has passed. It's not such a big deal though - I have my kids together whenever I want to right now and they only see dad every other weekend. It might be a good thing to just have baby JJ and my hubby for the day.

Alannah - consider yourself very lucky on the MIL front! I try to earn brownie points with mine, but then she treats my kids so badly that it makes me not even want to try.

It's such a beautiful day here today I don't want to be indoors!! I think I feel something coming on.. *cough cough*

Busy few days ahead for me - end of the school year choir concerts with 3 different schools (at least they're on different nights!) one dd is in Annie at one of our local theaters - that's tomorrow night, Mother's Day of course with my parents, and my ods is moving home from college this weekend too. Lots going on!! Maybe I should carry his boxes for him and get a good workout in..

Hello to the rest of the gang that hasn't come out to play yet today!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:46 AM   #479  
LAWL since 2/07

Dan, you're suffering from pre-mature congratulations. I'm still in 200+ he**, it's jessi and Danette. But thanks in advance!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:49 AM   #480  
Danette lawl march 20/07

Dan slow down on the coffee your reading wrong your really bouncing high...Here's some salt that should bring you down
Closed Thread