Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 09:01 PM   #376  
Danette lawl march 20/07

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Danette – Usually we find out the hard way that our eating habits have changed, whether we like it or not. Now you know you’re making lifestyle changes! Oh, and there are four rectangles in a sheet of graham crackers, or two squares

Opps I ate 4 squares of graham crackers not 2 after I posted that request the I made myself 4 more tonight with peanut butter... then I read the post cassi wrote back whopps I'm over on my starches by 2....oh well I enjoyed them I won't be doing that again

See thats why you ask questions
Old 05-08-2007, 09:08 PM   #377  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Katie - Trust me I am not that good of a woman but I have bit my tongue so far for other reasons. But I have made my opinion very clear to him and for that matter so has his mom. But it his life and he will have to deal with the consequences. There is a saying that what goes around comes around and I do believe it - it may just take some time!!

But thanks to everyone for their support - I couldn't have made it through the last 2 months without it!!! You guys are great!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 09:20 PM   #378  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

I hope you're all happy.. you've made me watch dwts just to see if billy ray gets booted. Just from the clips.. yeah, what's he still doing there??
Old 05-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #379  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Cassi -- Thanks, yes, I did that...counted the dirty bird as my other protein, and just had salad for dinner, and now my lite. I also drank an extra 4 glasses of water (at least) and will wrap up my day with some HLW. Hopefully that will wash away this particular sin!

Lettie -- I hope you guys get that job, good luck!

Alannah -- Way to go on the NSV and also on staying strong when seeing your ex with the new gal.

Joni -- Since you asked, I'm happy to oblige. Here's a pic of my two baby boys sleeping (on me) from a couple of years ago...okay, and I snuck in one more.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:46 PM   #380  
Amy

Angie, they are both SO precious!!
Old 05-08-2007, 09:56 PM   #381  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Bye Bye Billy Ray
Old 05-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #382  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Thank you very much - Billy is finally gone from DWTS!!! No more standing in place and moving a fott here or there and calling it dancing!!!

Angie - I had a smooth hair russell - Casey - and she was 16 when I had to put her down. Will be 2 years ago on June 6. I always said she was a holy terror on feet. She was the best company but when she wanted to be left alone - you left her alone LOL!!! But she was adorable and she never made a day dull!!

Good night everyone!!
Old 05-09-2007, 01:03 AM   #383  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmom View Post
Thanks Megan and Cassi - looks like I'll be doing the egg beaters for Day 2 of TO...today I did shrimp.

Looking at Angie's ticker reminded me of something...I checkout out The Biggest Loser's website and the next show comes on in August, but there is a new host - Alison Sweeney from Days of Our Lives...first Jillian, now Caroline Rhea...I hope Bob doesn't leave
BTW - Does anyone know why Jillian left???? And why is Caroline Rhea leaving??
Old 05-09-2007, 01:09 AM   #384  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Angie - adorable son and dog. Don't worry about the evil KFC. You'll be just fine!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:19 AM   #385  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Joni--I noticed the ticker yesterday too--WHAT??? No idea and I have no idea how long it's been wrong. Such is my life.

Got the call about my interview last night and after telling me how awesome I was he tells me they have to hire the lady that already has the job--uhhh-thanks? Thing is I heard a rumor a month ago they were offering to her and I stopped thinking about it, then they call to set up the interview and tell me 8 people are interviewing so I think it must be a "real" posting. I'm sure education is not the only field with real/fake postings. Anyway--she was hired as a 1 year (many are) so when it was approved as a fulltime they felt they should give it to her. I completely agree. But why waste so many people's time and get their hopes up?? ARGHHH. If I were in her position I would expect it too so that's where we are. They'll be others.

OK--gotta put on my happy face and get ready to scoot. Talk to you all later.

Angie--the photos are precious.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:53 AM   #386  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Good morning! I am posting quickly before I jet off to the the brothel..uh I mean office! LOL

Congrats to all you losers out there! Lea Ann - Sorry about the job Seems like they had their minds made up a LONG time ago.

Okay friends....I went to WI in yesterday and I was up 2lbs!!! I have been OP and the only thing I can think of is I went late in the day 6pm and I usually go in the morning. I've been so good at weighing in 3 times a week that I didn't even think that I would be up that late in the day.....could that be the reason?? I need therapy! I felt so defeated but am trying to hop back on the band wagon this morning.

I agree with Joni---Jordan rocks and she does make Ryan look like tiny Tim. I love the Bee Gees but didn't think the Idols could really pull it off but who could?!?!?

Time to run....hugs to all!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:53 AM   #387  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

LeAnn- sorry about the interview. I have those "fake" job postings. They say they have to post the position, but it sucks when they already have someone lined up for the job. I work for the federal government, and we have tons of those here. It's so frustrating and it is a waste of time. Have a great day though! We still love you!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:55 AM   #388  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

Debbie- weighing in at different times of the day seems to make a difference for me too. When I first started LAWL, I was weighing in 3X a week, normally late afternoon, after work. One of WI was on Sat and I had to go in the morning, as COD is only open 8-11. My Sat WI was always lower than my Mon WI, so I would see a gain. Eventually, I quit going on Sat because I hated seeing that "gain"
Old 05-09-2007, 08:15 AM   #389  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Morning Everyone
Still busy in home reno land so will send a quick hi to all. I think my scale is hanging around the same numbers with the added 1/2 protein and extra fat. Funny how suddenly you start being afraid of adding food back in after losing so much!
Debster.. where are you???? Did you go to the Bermuda Triangle with Pearl??
Okay two anecdotes from my little girls (just for you Aunt Joni). I was rushing around getting dressed while waking up the little one last week and she stopped, stood with her hand on her hip and was staring at me.. then she said "Mommy when I grow up I'm going to have boobs like you" remember she is two and looked very serious.. I said really Jaimie and what will you do with them.. and she replied "I am going to have boobs so I can play hockey!"
Jillian my oldest was giving me a cuddle when I was tucking her in to bed on the weekend and said Mommy, can you please sing me the Cheesus lullabye.. the what I asked her.. you know the Cheesus lullabye.. I asked her how does it go? She replied you know.. Cheesus loves me, this I know... meaning she wanted the Jesus loves me.. so we had to write both those moments down in the memory book! Mind you this sweet older child last night had a heck of a tantrum, broke our bathroom door and tried to smack her mommy twice.. ahhh Motherhood
Opinion question coming up for all the wise on the forum. If you recall my Monster in Law has not been the nicest person of late at all and did some drunk dialing to me a few weeks ago and went on about what she doesn't like about me. Which she completely forgot (she says) and has been acting all chipper since. I was very hurt by her and also fed up as this is her pattern with all the family and after 15 years of it I'm tired of it. I told DH that losing this weight has made me a new person with confidence I haven't had before and I won't allow someone else to come in and negatively affect my life or ruin my days. So with Mother's Day coming up on Sunday, I have NO interest in seeing her at all. Is it fine do you think for DH to go and see her on his own? I am sure she is expecting to see the girls too but as it's MOTHER"S Day I thought I could tell him to make some plan with her on his own??
Thoughts from all the wise of the world on the boards??

Keep those tickers moving everyone.. great results it seems so far this week!
Old 05-09-2007, 08:24 AM   #390  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

Kristen - I can sooooo relate to the Monster-in-Law issues right now. Mine has been acting up quite a bit too. While we were in beautiful Jamaica, she did nothing but b**tch and complain the whole time. So we have "made other plans" for this weekend too. I will not let her ruin my 30th birthday weekend! Luckily for me, she is my husband's step mom, and his dad only married her a year ago, so he is not broken up about not seeing her. It's really sad for me though, I really didn't want to have an EMIL and I have tried so hard to like her, really I have, but everytime I start to warm up to her, she has to open her stupid mouth and say something horrible.
Closed Thread