Katie

Height: 5'1

Wow Cassie, that is pretty scary.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:58 AM   #122  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Cassi - We got a lot of rain from that front yesterday. We had tornado watches, but luckily no action. Hopefully, yours will just be rain too.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:14 PM   #123  

Happy February to everyone...

Joni: If you live near a J C Penney store, they have tons of clothes on sale racks for 75% off. Some things could be cheaper than a secondhand shop.

Katie: I actually give you lots of credit for sticking with the day care challenges as long as you have. Man, you must have been a Saint in a previous life. The pastery shop sounds awesome, but way too tempting for me. I'm sure you would end up eatting less sweets being around them all the time. You let us know, if that IS the case, we'll all come and work for you!!!! We could be LAWL 's

Well, did my 2 day FF this week and I'm on day 2 of the Gold Plan. So far, so good.

Hey, anyone make any plans as far as being POP for Superbowl parties??? Got any suggestions? Words of wisdom?
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #124  
LAWL since October, 2006

Good morning!
Just popping in to say "Hi". I've had a rough week, but it's looking up, thankfully.
I'm on day one of my TO, and any extra willpower you can spare would be much appreciated!!
Makena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:39 PM   #125  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

About the SuperBowl parties, my counseling session today touched on that, even though I didn't need it. It went something like this (and maybe it'll help you instead):

Her: So, do you have any plans for the SuperBowl?
Me: No, not really. I'll probably watch it, but we're not going to any parties or anything.
Her: Well, you know, you can always have a slice of pizza for a Carb Craver...
Me: Yeah, I know, but I'm not doing anything unusual that day...
Her: Or, the "Man Plan" says you can have 3 WHOLE chicken wings to count as one Protein.
Me: Yeah, but I'm not do-..
Her: I think you can also have a lite beef hot dog...or two, for one protein.
Me (giving up at this point on telling her I'm not doing anything for the SuperBowl): I don't know that I'd feel good about eating a hot dog.
Her: Yeah, or maybe you can just grill some chicken and pineapple skewers...that sounds better to me, anyway.
Me (giving in): Yeah, okay.

Did she just force me to celebrate the SuperBowl?
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:51 PM   #126  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Megan: Sounds like she's tempting you!
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:03 PM   #127  
Kim - IP 9/10

Megan -sounds like SHE's the one who's got issues with what to do for SuperBowl!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:08 PM   #128  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

She's a strung out crack whore..
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #129  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

wendy II
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #130  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

JM - I'm so glad you got that reassurance from your friend. I'm sure this process is much like a pregnancy, and there are so many things to cause you to worry along the way.

Evette - I'm sorry your pizza didn't work out. I'll have some for you on Sunday! It's going to be my superbowl treat...yummy.

Joni -- You're right, your gain is likely due to eating normally after your stressful week. I'm sure you'll see the scale move (in the right direction) soon. With all the exercise you've been doing, you probabaly don't have too be too worried over a short term gain.

*Waves at Pearl*

Nicole -- Yaaaay for the tax refund! I can't file mine yet as our HR dept hasn't given us all our documents yet. Pooh. Less bills are great, I'm happy for you!

Megan -- Hahaha...that's so funny. Yes, it sounds like you were strong armed into celebrating superbowl.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:23 PM   #131  

Height: 5'2"

Megan - What's up with that???

WendyII - OMG!! You are too funny. Almost fell out of my chair.

Okay, I think I'm getting addicted to this board. I guess that's better than scale addiction!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #132  
Kim - IP 9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendelina View Post
She's a strung out crack whore..

I know how she feels!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Happy Friday Everyone!

JM - Although your friend reassured you, my thoughts and prayers are with you also until the deal is actually DONE!!

Dan - Party at your house!

Katie - I don't think I would be able to resist the temptation of being around sweets all the time. But I hope that you do pursue your dreams, and continue with the willpower if you do open your own shop! You will definitely have to be creative with LF and SF desserts!!

Evette - Sorry you didn't get your pizza. I always have the best of intentions when I go out, but I don't think I would have been able to order a salad at a restaurant.

Had WI today. Up .4 but that's ok, considering I'm wearing jeans. I told her I'm coming back in tomorrow with my usual 1/2 dressed self (tank top & shorts) for the actual weight. (Plus it's close to TOM, so I figured I would be up anyways...)

I'm trying to be more creative with my food choices, and have actually started trying a couple things out of the cookbook. (Had it for almost a year, but didn't actually USE it til recently!) I think I'm going to try the noodle casserole, and add tuna to it tonight.
The other night I was going to have the brocolli omelet bake (but no brocolli), so I substuted mushrooms instead. Pretty good, and filling too!

:wave to everybody else - Cassi, Pearl, Ulanda, Lea Ann, Rebeca, Aggie, Paula, Kristen, Christie, Sy, Jason, Megan, Kim, Nicole, Wendy, Jenn, and everybody else I missed! (The list is getting long!!)

Here's to a great POP day (and weekend, for those who can't check in on the weekends!!)
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Screw the no sclae challenge. I'm down another .8!

Sorry, Nicole, but I had to know my post TO gain (and this is the first time it wasn't one), and then I have to know my Super Bowl gain. Maybe then I can stop my crack addiction!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Down 1.4 today so thats 2.2 for the week, and got measured, 6 1/2 inches lost, making a grand total of 23 1/2 for my first 4 months, wooo hoo! I just realized, I've lost a small child! LOL Everybody have a great weekend, hope you survive Super Bowl Sunday, GO PEYTON!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote