Old 02-01-2007, 02:16 PM   #61  
Jennifer aka Jenn

S/C/G: 256/232/175

Height: 5'3"

Well, Thank you Ulanda!! And where may I ask is your picture??
Hey, quick question... What would a deli pickle count as? I only had 1/2 of a 1/2 cuz I know their full of sodium.
Thanks in advance guys...
PittieMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:49 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Jen, it would be a veggie with lots of sodium.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #63  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bfit06 View Post
. I know this is weird, but I love when DH sits down for dinner and he starts eating and sighs...This is really good! Makes me happy!
I don't think you're weird at all.........I feel the same way!!!!

Paula.......I hate it when the scale doesn't cooperate. It comes and goes......this will pass

I have to tell you guys.......I feel pretty happy about not knowing how much I weigh today. I have been POP so far.........and I have to admit, I am kind of suprised How do you feel, Kim?

Man......I miss Pearl......and Lea Ann.......and MTDebster.......and Carol......and nashville Debbie.....and I could go on and on. You ladies didn't go and leave us for another forum, did you???? I hope all is well with you.

K, back to work here. I just got back from the grocery store, and I cannot wait to cook all of these yummy recipes everyone has been posting. Thanks everyone

Hey, where is Kristen?

Ok, really now......back to work.....and WendyII......you crack me up!!!
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #64  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
I have to tell you guys.......I feel pretty happy about not knowing how much I weigh today. I have been POP so far.........and I have to admit, I am kind of suprised How do you feel, Kim?
I feel like a strung out crack whore.

I miss all of those buddies too!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:04 PM   #65  
Kim - IP 9/10

Actually, I've been POP since Sunday - I feel pretty good, and have no compulsion to go off. It's a nice feeling. I wonder how much I've lost? ... kidding.

Gotta go home - see y'all tomorrow!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:08 PM   #66  

Am I really supposed to go into the COD tomorrow and tell them not to let me see my weight? I didn't think I was sclae obsessed until now. What did I get myself into?

I'm with Kim, I'm starting to feel like a strung out crack whore too.

Is it wrong if I need a xanax before going to COD?
Old 02-01-2007, 04:11 PM   #67  
Post-Master

Isn't it wild, Cassi???

Kim, Kim, Kim..........you never fail to give me a good belly laugh!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:12 PM   #68  
Post-Master

And I have to thank all of you on your fab support of my typo!!!!!!!! Cracks me up every time!!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #69  

We're a supportive community and accepting of everyone's flaws.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:20 PM   #70  
Christine - LAWL

S/C/G: 182/167/135

Height: 5' 4"

Hi JulieMarie - Great new picture! (I missed over a week of posts so I am probably really late saying that!) Anyhow - it's funny you popped in about my tamale post - because I thought about you last week. I was in line buying a huge bundle of PINK baby girl clothes for a friend of mine and I had tears rolling down my cheeks. (if someone asked I would have said it was from the sun glare coming in the window but.....) Long story short, but it took her a long time to get to this point and I was overcome with emotion when I went to pay for everything. The older I get the more and more I realize how blessed we are to have children come into our lives......so I just wanted to say I am thinking good thoughts for you!!!
BusyBee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:38 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Congrats to all you big losers! Everytime I get my name on the board at the COD I laugh, first time in my life its been a good thing to be a loser! Had to delay WI this morning due to nasty weather, I dont drive well in snow. Hopefully it will clear up enough to go tomorrow, anxious to see how many inches I've lost this month. TO didnt do as much for me this time as it has in the past, but any loss is a move in the right direction. Have a good evening all!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:38 PM   #72  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimphin View Post
I feel like a strung out crack whore.

I miss all of those buddies too!
OMG... you are hilarious. I spit water on my keyboard when I read that! Thanks Kim.. at least my keyboard got the well-needed cleaning!

Nicole - No sclae challenge - I threw my sclae out last week. I only know what I weigh at the cod.. it's very freeing! I don't know that I could go a whole 10 days though... I have dyslexia.. so it looks fine to me! I don't see a typo.
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:57 PM   #73  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Hello Strung out crack ladies
You are all too much! I'm home after a check up for DD.. she did NOT like the doctor today. must remember she got needles the last time. Then ran all over with them today and a bit tired and very cranky today.. must be TOM coming up or the planets are misaligned again.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Hope you are all doing well and I'm going to suck on a hot lemon water, making Shiritaki pie tonight and hoping to shake of the grumpies!
Congrats to all of you doing so well POP!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:17 PM   #74  

Height: 5'2"

Darn! I had just typed a bunch, and then I hit the wrong key!! Hate it when that happens.

Wow! So much has happened today. 5 pages and it's the first day of the month!! We're gonna have to start doing weekly or daily threads before too long. Not sure if I can catch up on everything. Anyway, I had a NSV today. I got off my butt and worked out!!! It wasn't a long workout, but it was a workout nonetheless. Gotta start firming and toning so that I'm not a bunch of loose skin when I hit goal. And, I WILL hit goal!! In fact, now I'm thinking that I might try to go a little lower than 130. Seems that others around my height are shooting for lower. I just thought that 130 was stretching it enough, but now I feel like I can do it!!

Lots of talk about cake and cooking today. I love to cook, but only when I have uninterupted time. And, being a work outside the home Mom, time is not something I have a lot of. And, what I do have is certainly not uninterupted!!

Cassi - Way to go on being able cross your legs. I remember how NORMAL I felt when I could finally do that again after both DDs were born.

Dan - Yummy! I'd be in big trouble if someone brought all that good Mexican food in my house.

WendyII - You're gonna die, but I actually DID do a "shot" of extra virgin olive oil!! My DH thought I had lost my mind!! It actually wasn't too bad. Just wish I could have added some spices and dipped some good bread in it.

That's all I have time for right now. I'll try to drop by later!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:19 PM   #75  

Height: 5'2"

Oh, and good luck to all y'all doing the no scale challenge. I'm not strong enough for that yet. I've been stepping on mine a couple of times a day. Drives DH crazy!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote