Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 11:46 PM   #31  
Vermin's Mum

Location: Nova Scotia (in my heart of hearts--headed there in a bit under 2 years)

Oh, yes that is a photo (scan actually--we took the lid off the scanner and pressed it to my back--I guess you could call it a Kat scan *giggling*) of my tattoo. The only thing it doesn't show are the series of moons in a semicircle below it. I had the phases of the moon tattooed below the main image to complete it. Doea anyone else have any tattoos?
Old 09-14-2004, 10:11 AM   #32  
CuteChubbyCanadianChick!!

Default Wow!!! Here We Grow Again!!

I know its only been 2 days since I've been on, but it seems like everytime I do we've grown!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I think that its wonderful that we have all come together !! You'll all have to excuse me if I forget to answer a question or two, I just sorta woke up
Trixi,
Welcome aboard!!! I also live in Toronto, and am working hard on cutting out those carbs....the only problwm is that I think I'm addicted !!

Willendorf,
Thankx for the info on curves... I think I'm gonna head down there this week and check it all out

Maura,
The wedding was really nice! The weather was tremendous and they had it in the garden. The reception waas nice too!! Roast beef, Turkey, Mashed potatoes, mmmmmm *tee hee* And as far as MIL issues.... well that a WHOLE different subject!!! I don't have enough time to get into it now, but let me just say that I live with mine!!! LOL!

And to the person asking about tatoos... (sorry I forgot who it was )
I have 6 of them right now and I can't wait to get another one
Old 09-14-2004, 10:54 AM   #33  
Vermin's Mum

Location: Nova Scotia (in my heart of hearts--headed there in a bit under 2 years)

*lol* That was me asking about tattoos. I only have the one, but its huge--a good 7 or so inches across. My kids were so shocked when I got it--they never expected me to to show uo with a tatttoo. *lol* I actually designed it myself and put a lot of thought into it, so it has a lot of meaning for me.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:18 AM   #34  
Cdn Lifetime WW Member

I have one on my back. It is about 4 inches long and 3 high. It is a celtic knot representing my DH and I and when we are finished having kids I am going to get another just under it to represent them. I loved getting it and dream of the next.

Did we want to move this thread to the groups section?

Maura
Old 09-14-2004, 02:52 PM   #35  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

This thread is continued in the Crazy Canuks Thread which has been moved to Support Groups. Please join us there.
Closed Thread