Old 11-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #211  

S/C/G: 170/170/145

Height: 5'7 1/2

Quick post!. My weigh in this AM... down 4.2! Yeah!
sunshine1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #212  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine1986 View Post
Congrats!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm glad the weekend is here! I expect it to be a good mix of relaxing and productive.

I'm still hanging in. I'm slightly frustrated because my TOM weight hasn't come off yet, and I'm essentially stalled at the same weight all week. Hopefully it will be gone by WI Monday. Overall I feel great still.

I am a little bored with my meals. I will dig into my recipe box and make something nice this weekend. I am curious about everyone's thoughts on IP recipes that are floating around online- particularly the ones that use IP packets and real protein in them. How do you count that? It seems a little like a waste of a packet...? I avoid them unless it's something like the muffins made with a packet and some veggies. That I just count as a regular packet serving- just mixed up differently. I'd like to hear opinions.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!
M0vingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #213  
Fresh start

Height: 5'8"

Hello ladies!
I'm back home and back OP... Today has been great, water water and more water to get rid off whatever it can go lol my body is detoxing from all the yummy food I got while on vacation ... I have my WI next Wednesday so I'm working hard and looking forward to it.
I'm going to catch up with the pages I missed while I as gone.
Have a wonderful weekend everybody.
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:01 PM   #214  

Height: 5'4"

I had my first meeting with my coach last Tuesday -Due to travel plans I decided I would start the plan Saturday November 30th-I am reading all I can and am looking forwards to losing lots of weight before my youngest son's wedding at the end of April. I am coming off weight watchers and hope to shake things up with ideal protein!!!!!
mckaren4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #215  

Oops -I think I posted in the wrong thread...
Newbie here with a learning curve....
mckaren4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #216  

You can post in any thread you like! Welcome to the boards and to IP. I hope you have great success with it, as many others have.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 170/170/145

Height: 5'7 1/2

So its Sunday night again, back at work. Ate a little something which was not on plan yesterday because we went tailgating. Stayed away fromt the sweets, but had potatoes & 2 beers because we had a Thanksgiving dinner tailgate. Was a bit concerned but woke up this AM with a horrible taste in my mouth, which has lasted ALL day. Then my husband told me I had bad breath and I couldn't figure it out because I literally had just brushed my teeth. So I decided to use a ketostix, was shocked to see the dark color result! Figured I completely knocked myself out after yesterday.
I won't weigh in again until December 5th because the clinic is closed for the holiday week. Have already put my plan into place for this week since I am cooking. Hoping since it will be two weeks unil that next WI that I will show another 4 lbs gone atleast. Feeling like I might be able to accomplish this 20 loss by Christmas!
sunshine1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #218  
Fresh start

Quote:
So its Sunday night again, back at work. Ate a little something which was not on plan yesterday because we went tailgating. Stayed away fromt the sweets, but had potatoes & 2 beers because we had a Thanksgiving dinner tailgate. Was a bit concerned but woke up this AM with a horrible taste in my mouth, which has lasted ALL day. Then my husband told me I had bad breath and I couldn't figure it out because I literally had just brushed my teeth. So I decided to use a ketostix, was shocked to see the dark color result! Figured I completely knocked myself out after yesterday.
I won't weigh in again until December 5th because the clinic is closed for the holiday week. Have already put my plan into place for this week since I am cooking. Hoping since it will be two weeks unil that next WI that I will show another 4 lbs gone atleast. Feeling like I might be able to accomplish this 20 loss by Christmas!
Oh wow Sunshine you really will accomplish your goal! Congrats
Keep going, starch and slow wins the race

Last edited by foreveryoung; 11-24-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #219  
Fresh start

Quote:
Woohoo
Old 11-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #220  

S/C/G: 238.6/207.8/150

Height: 5"8

My week three weigh in for the 20 pounds by Christmas is 2.8.
SusanneXo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:57 AM   #221  
Fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanneXo90 View Post
My week three weigh in for the 20 pounds by Christmas is 2.8.
Good job Susanne!
Old 11-26-2013, 01:59 AM   #222  
Fresh start

I did great today!, looking forward for my WI on Wednesday, have a great week everyone... I bet everybody is busy, this is the time that we are running back and forth to get everything ready for Thursday
Old 11-27-2013, 01:50 AM   #223  
Fresh start

Very quick, another successful day! Keep going everyone!
Old 11-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #224  

Hey all! I'm still here. I'm just insanely busy this week. The stress is not doing me any favours. I'm still struggling with the eating. I'm not eating things I shouldn't, but I'm not eating as much as I should of the good stuff either. I didn't weigh in this week- because I forgot and right now I don't care very much (crazy, I know). Next week i will be able to focus better and post more.

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend to all of you in the U.S. Hang in there everyone.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #225  
My Own Worst Enemy

S/C/G: 188.8/175/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
Hey all! I'm still here. I'm just insanely busy this week. The stress is not doing me any favours. I'm still struggling with the eating. I'm not eating things I shouldn't, but I'm not eating as much as I should of the good stuff either. I didn't weigh in this week- because I forgot and right now I don't care very much (crazy, I know). Next week i will be able to focus better and post more.

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend to all of you in the U.S. Hang in there everyone.
Hugs to you hunny! Hope you hang in there! We all have hard days/weeks and I personally think you have to do what is right for you during these times and pick up the pieces when your able to. Stay focused on what you need to and let go of what you cant change.

My grandpa always use to say "worrying is like a rocking chair. Passes the time but gets you no where!"

You are doing a wonderful job by sticking to plan food even if its not the right quantities! Its still better then eating Non-Plan food!! So don't be to hard on yourself. You will gain your focus back and you will feel in control again!

Good luck!
claustin is offline   Reply With Quote