Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 06:02 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brelo View Post
What flavor of premier protein did you get? If you have the vanilla, you could try adding some SF torani brown sugar and cinnamon syrup. I have done this and it is really good. Might save you from choking the remaining 17 down.
I bought the Chocolate. Just finished chugging my second one, it didn't get any better. I suppose the extra protein is a plus...
Old 08-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightwad View Post
I bought the Chocolate. Just finished chugging my second one, it didn't get any better. I suppose the extra protein is a plus...
Maybe you could add mint, espresso, or raspberry or a fudge flavored syrup...lots of syrup choices to improve the flavor. Just a thought.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #63  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Just had Big Mac in a bowl! OMG! SO good!! The turnip fries were ok. Needed a little longer to make them crispier. I saw the post about dipping them in egg whites first, but I can't eat eggs. I will figure something out!
Old 08-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Maybe you could add mint, espresso, or raspberry or a fudge flavored syrup...lots of syrup choices to improve the flavor. Just a thought.
I may try it but it is partly the texture and aftertaste (aftertexture?) that it leaves. By chugging it I only get that once....
Old 08-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #65  

Default IP Muffin Fail

im pretty sure i just over filled the tin OR maybe its the egg white product i used (usually use real egg whites, but started to feel like a waste so i tried the carton stuff)....they were spilling over the edges....still tasty tho lol

im certainly no Rainbow...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg muffinfail.jpg (29.9 KB, 34 views)
Old 08-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #66  
IP start date: 2/8/2013

S/C/G: 230/207/160

Height: 5'2

Just had to share my excitement- WI #1 -8lbs!!! And I even had a few unintentional and intentional slip-ups!! Extra motivated!! hope everyone else is feeling fabulous!!
Old 08-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #67  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanovich View Post
Just had to share my excitement- WI #1 -8lbs!!! And I even had a few unintentional and intentional slip-ups!! Extra motivated!! hope everyone else is feeling fabulous!!
Awesome!!! It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Jo
Old 08-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art3mis View Post
im pretty sure i just over filled the tin OR maybe its the egg white product i used (usually use real egg whites, but started to feel like a waste so i tried the carton stuff)....they were spilling over the edges....still tasty tho lol

im certainly no Rainbow...
Mine fall a little
I use carton egg whites (despise waste).
I also put shredded zucchini in my muffins. It adds texture and very little flavor. Did you use baking powder?
I DO NOT use papers. The IP muffins stick so bad. I just spray nonstick pans and put my batter directly in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradogirl View Post
NO! Also at 170 all week! First week I have seen zero loss ever. Lisa was saying she was stuck at 170 for a while too. Must be a magic number I guess
170 was my nemesis. I had to STAY OFF the scale for a MONTH. Then I saw the change.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #69  

Height: 6'

A NSV for me today. My cleaning lady said "you skinny". I thanked her and smiled. I wanted to explain it's been a battle my entire life and this had been the best diet ever but realized that our language barrier wouldn't allow that. It's still difficult for me to accept compliments but I need to work on that. My WI is tomorrow. Looking forward to a nice loss this week (I hope) Going into Phase 2 next week and then Phase 3 the following week before my trip. I have to admit that I feel a little scared about phasing off since I feel that I'm in such a great place with the plan and my willpower. I'm afraid of a huge gain and backtracking all of my hard work.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgirl231 View Post
A NSV for me today. My cleaning lady said "you skinny". I thanked her and smiled. I wanted to explain it's been a battle my entire life and this had been the best diet ever but realized that our language barrier wouldn't allow that. It's still difficult for me to accept compliments but I need to work on that. My WI is tomorrow. Looking forward to a nice loss this week (I hope) Going into Phase 2 next week and then Phase 3 the following week before my trip. I have to admit that I feel a little scared about phasing off since I feel that I'm in such a great place with the plan and my willpower. I'm afraid of a huge gain and backtracking all of my hard work.
Follow the plan and you'll be fine.
IP is a four phase plan. I still lost on P3 & 4 during my P1 phase-off. Of course, not at P1 speeds, but I had plateaued anyway so a change-up was in order.
I came back to P1 last week with a new resolve and NO extra weight to lose. I was lower
Old 08-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #71  

[QUOTE=lisa32989;4812000]Mine fall a little
I use carton egg whites (despise waste).
I also put shredded zucchini in my muffins. It adds texture and very little flavor. Did you use baking powder?
I DO NOT use papers. The IP muffins stick so bad. I just spray nonstick pans and put my batter directly in.

I've always used papers...and yes zucchini makes it delish...i dunno what went wrong this time...maybe i didn't dry the zucchini enough...and yes they are all sticking to the papers..oh well ...
Old 08-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 188/180/150

Height: 5'7

Wink First WI

My first WI was yesterday ....-8 lbs!!! And 11.5 inches!! I feel so encouraged now. Today I tried a new coffee recipe. I'm a Starbucks addict so I've been missing it. I got a Venti Pike Place w room. I put a splash of Skim milk in it. My Barista just let me have the carton ( a sign I'm there tooo much). Then I added a Splenda packet and a whole bunch of cinnamon. Delicious! I felt like I was having a treat without the guilt!! Congrats to everyone who saw progress on and off the scales this week.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 187/138/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
IP is a four phase plan. I still lost on P3 & 4 during my P1 phase-off. Of course, not at P1 speeds, but I had plateaued anyway so a change-up was in order.
I came back to P1 last week with a new resolve and NO extra weight to lose. I was lower
Hmmm, I'm down to the final 10 to get to what I was originally going to lose though I have always been debating about an extra 10 after that. Lisa, you have me wondering if perhaps I'll get a little more off as I phase off which would be nice.

Decisions decisions!!

About to search the forum for marinades as I got a nice piece of steak today I'm thinking about spicing up!
Old 08-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #74  

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Thanks Lisa. You are my inspiration for phasing off. Seeing that you still had a loss and were able to give your thyroid a break has been helpful to me. I still have that bit of fear but I think that is normal since Phase 1 is so regimented but that being said, I'm looking forward to Phase 3 breakfasts for a few weeks. LOL. I've already made some homemade steel cut oatmeal in the crock pot and it's waiting for me in my freezer! Talk about preplanning!
Old 08-08-2013, 11:18 PM   #75  
Start IP 6/6/2013

S/C/G: 199/153/120

Height: 5ft

Not a good day eating-wise. I had a slip and ate 3 restricted foods, one for lunch and then 2 snacks tonight. I've never done this badly since starting. I've actually not intentionally cheated at all!

BUT, on a good note, I felt sick and weirdly full. It was not satisfying in any way. I guess I needed the reminder that I really do feel so much better when I stick to the protocol.

Thanks to everyone who wrote in this daily chat. I am feeling really grateful to you all and for IP!
Closed Thread