Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/145/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Thanks Pattie. This whole thing is making me cry.
DH told me today if it was easy, everyone would do it.
I'm sure I'll be less emotional tomorrow.
Hugs! You are here to inspire the rest of us! I believe that all of our trials are to learn something, teach something or both. You got the both. So many people are dealing with your difficulties and YOU will be the pioneer to find their path. Keep your chin up and vent to us whenever needed. Best wishes!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #17  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been around and didn't start the thread but working these 2 jobs are keeping me busy. ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_VWVDyK1c
Good to hear from you and your video shows the newbies what can happen if you stick to it! We do miss you but I know I've said "follow the sheet" a few times myself for ya. Haven't had to tell anyone to put on their big girl panties yet. That'll be next week

Have a great week Lisa - and e1 else too!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been around and didn't start the thread but working these 2 jobs are keeping me busy. We are getting ready for inventory at one which is Tuesday so I should have a little more free time after that. Thanks for starting the thread ragdoll.

Today was my first day to have off from both jobs since Thanksgiving, I was having a "skinny" day when I woke up this morning so I decided to post a video...here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_VWVDyK1c
Lisa, you are adorable and an incredible inspiration to all of us! Congratulations on your amazing loss, determination, courage and positive attitude! I feel energized after watching you and your success!
Old 01-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #19  
Pending Email Confirmation

Thanks for the welcomes!

If I get time tomorrow I'll have to read all of your posts in the previous volume. I'm thrilled to see how successful you have all been! Hopefully you'll all rub off on me!

Well, I have all of my food supplies organized for the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow will be day 1 for me. Bring on th headaches & yada...yada. I already can't wait until next week!

Take care!
Old 01-21-2013, 12:51 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Stick it out Lisa, it will be SO worth it in the end.

Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:30 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 194.4/188.3/134

Height: 5'1"

Been a LONG time since I have been on here, but I NEED and WANT to be 100% again. I have tried to maintain my 40 pound loss over the past couple of months with not too much success...and never have felt as good as I did while on Phase 1, so I am back. I still had about 20 pounds to lose, and more than anything just want to feel good again. The only way to do it is 100%.
Rainbow...this is late, but wow your 2012 photos TERRIFIC! Congratulations.
One day I will figure out how to post some...
Happy Monday all!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:35 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 194.4/188.3/134

Height: 5'1"

okay figured out how to post a picture, no I need to make it smaller!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:30 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Good Monday morning 100%ers!

Let's make it a great week!
Old 01-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Stick it out Lisa, it will be SO worth it in the end.
Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rofl306 View Post
Hugs! You are here to inspire the rest of us! I believe that all of our trials are to learn something, teach something or both. You got the both. So many people are dealing with your difficulties and YOU will be the pioneer to find their path. Keep your chin up and vent to us whenever needed. Best wishes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

please give yourself a hug from YOU. (and me too)
you are rising above all obstacles!!!!!!!!!!!
you are becoming a new you...and you can do this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
DH is right....if it was easy everyone would be doing it!!! And what I tell new moms daily....nothing worth having comes easy! When the going gets tough the tough GET GOING!! you are one tough chick (or goose as IP43 tells us), and expect a whoosh this week, estrogen is flooding!! you are doing this and you are amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick View Post
awww, Lisa, I'm so sorry this is so hard on you right now. I can imagine it feels like having the rug yanked from under you in a way. Wish we could make it easier for you. I'm glad your hubby is supporting you right now. And know we are here for you, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleblower View Post
You can do it, Lisa! One day at a time. Hang in there.
Thanks all! WI at 8 ct.
Still feeling emotional today. Hope I don't cry at WI!!!
BTW I cry when I'm mad, and yes, it feels like the rug has been pulled. I feel betrayed.

I want to get to goal more than anything. Yesterday when I found the soy/wheat in my go-tos, goal felt insurmountable. Thru the day as I complained, I hope you all saw the plan formulating.

And, right now I have some alt brands to use up so it'll probably be 3-4 weeks before everything is gone, as I make the switch and cut back. I'll be going from soy 2-3 times/day to once until its gone.
I think I have 7 soup packs, 7 salt/ vinegar, and a half a tub of Protidiet maple-brown sugar oatmeal and some mocha wafers. There might be a puddling or 2 w/ soy protein, as well. All my IP Dk chocolate puddings are going back today, to exchange for a handful of milk choc (I don't like as well - sweeter). I exchanged 3 boxes woth of items last WI.

My coach is going to have to live with the alts I'll be buying (I'll probly just do it and not really discuss but she has access to my MFP). I don't like this situation either but ultimately it is about MY HEALTH and MY SUCCESS, nobody else's.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:01 AM   #25  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
Thanks all! WI at 8 ct.
BTW I cry when I'm mad, and yes, it feels like the rug has been pulled. I feel betrayed.

I want to get to goal more than anything. Yesterday when I found the soy/wheat in my go-tos, goal felt insurmountable. Thru the day as I complained, I hope you all saw the plan formulating...
I'm the same way -- cry when I'm mad -- which makes me angrier because then I'm even more mad that I look like a blubbering idiot. Vicious cycle!

You definitely have a plan Lisa, and you'll find a way to make it work. At least with the one choc. pudding you can still make your muffins, cookies etc. Just a thought -- could you add a bit of cocoa powder to the mix to reduce the "sweet" and give you more of the darker choc flavour you like?
Old 01-21-2013, 08:08 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
I'm the same way -- cry when I'm mad -- which makes me angrier because then I'm even more mad that I look like a blubbering idiot. Vicious cycle!

You definitely have a plan Lisa, and you'll find a way to make it work. At least with the one choc. pudding you can still make your muffins, cookies etc. Just a thought -- could you add a bit of cocoa powder to the mix to reduce the "sweet" and give you more of the darker choc flavour you like?
I've thought about it. Although not technically 100% OP, I'm gonna have to do what I need. I may just forgo the pudding altogether and just use my Miracle Whey. At least they have blueberry so I can make pancakes! (Have to use 1.5 servings to be more IP compliant)
Old 01-21-2013, 08:19 AM   #27  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

wuv- we definitely miss you here. IP43 & lisa32989 have been helping with some tough wuv while you have been absent.

lisa- I have no doubt you will still get to goal. Just keep doing your research, planning and being creative. You've got this!

Weigh in this morning and I was really hoping for a good one this week since lasts weeks weigh in was -.4 due to TOM. Down 3.8 lbs!

That brings my total loss to 71lbs!
Old 01-21-2013, 08:23 AM   #28  
Started IP 12/6/12

S/C/G: 174/137/134

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
Weigh in this morning and I was really hoping for a good one this week since lasts weeks weigh in was -.4 due to TOM. Down 3.8 lbs!

WTG!!!! Nice work!!
Old 01-21-2013, 08:27 AM   #29  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
wuv- we definitely miss you here. IP43 & lisa32989 have been helping with some tough wuv while you have been absent.

lisa- I have no doubt you will still get to goal. Just keep doing your research, planning and being creative. You've got this!

WOW!! Great job! We started at the same weight (gulp, and the same time!) and look at ya now! 71 lbs! That's AMAZING!! I wondered what I'd look like losing that much, so you've re-inspired me to "get 'er dun!". I'm restarting now with new intensity. If I hadn't stopped for a few months..... grrrrrr..... (that's just the tigress in me comin' out! No sense kicking myself over "shoulda, woulda, coulda's")

Last edited by IP43; 01-21-2013 at 08:29 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 182/150/144

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:

WAY TO GO, Ragdoll!!! That's an incredible and amazing loss total, and you are looking beautiful!

Phase off and maintenance won't be so scary for me knowing you will be going through it at the same time

Quote:
Thanks all! WI at 8 ct.

I want to get to goal more than anything. Yesterday when I found the soy/wheat in my go-tos, goal felt insurmountable. Thru the day as I complained, I hope you all saw the plan formulating.

And, right now I have some alt brands to use up so it'll probably be 3-4 weeks before everything is gone, as I make the switch and cut back. I'll be going from soy 2-3 times/day to once until its gone.
I think I have 7 soup packs, 7 salt/ vinegar, and a half a tub of Protidiet maple-brown sugar oatmeal and some mocha wafers. There might be a puddling or 2 w/ soy protein, as well. All my IP Dk chocolate puddings are going back today, to exchange for a handful of milk choc (I don't like as well - sweeter). I exchanged 3 boxes woth of items last WI.

My coach is going to have to live with the alts I'll be buying (I'll probly just do it and not really discuss but she has access to my MFP). I don't like this situation either but ultimately it is about MY HEALTH and MY SUCCESS, nobody else's.
Lisa,
I NEVER thought you "complained" yesterday. It must have been shocking to be thrown such a curve and you were working through it yesterday, and COPING, not complaining. I was so afraid ya'll were gonna think I was complaining when I talked about my low energy issues more than once, but I was afraid something was wrong, didn't know what to do and needed help and support. You have me some of the kindest and best advice which is do what you have to do, this is about feeling better. You have always been here to support others who are really trying, and you are the role model of not-complaining. It will get better. I have a feeling you will discover interesting new things to share with us, and soon we may all be eating Lisa's blueberry pancakes!

Last edited by Nolawhodatchick; 01-21-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Closed Thread