Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #136  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Woohoo Scorbett!!!

Ragdoll - fabulous progress, you look great!
Old 01-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #137  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
I added a before and current pics to my profile. I still can't stand looking at my before pic, so not quite ready to put them in my siggy to see every time I post. The before pictures was taken just a few days before I started IP.

Once I get to maintenance, I might need to keep that before picture somewhere that I can see it on a daily basis. I think it will help to keep me focused on maintaining, because I do not EVER want to look like that again.
YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!! Way to go!! !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Hey Fav IPeeps!
The scale just may finally be cooperating!
I just posted on the daily that my wonky Wii Fit said I was under 200 today. I'm not officially celebrating onderland until my Mon WI at my clinic but if I lost 1.6 since Mon, maybe that elusive sweetart finally showed up! (I used to love those things - now they just sound yuck!)
TENTATIVELY DANCING!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 194.4/188.3/134

Height: 5'1"

You all look great! Scorbet congrats on the BMI, that is a tough one to meet!

And Ragdoll...you photos are amazing, you are shrinking!!!

I did not want to post again until I met my first 3 days 100% OP...and I did it!!! yippee...I am back on track! I have lost 4.5 pounds so far this week...whew!
I hope everyone has a terrific day! I am treating my self to a facial today! It has been 18 months since I have had one. CANT WAIT!!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 181/137/136 Start: 11/28/12

Height: 5'2"

What GREAT posts!! Everyone is doing so well! Congratulations all around!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
I added a before and current pics to my profile. I still can't stand looking at my before pic, so not quite ready to put them in my siggy to see every time I post. The before pictures was taken just a few days before I started IP.

Once I get to maintenance, I might need to keep that before picture somewhere that I can see it on a daily basis. I think it will help to keep me focused on maintaining, because I do not EVER want to look like that again.
Wow - those pics are great! You are looking absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Hey Fav IPeeps!
The scale just may finally be cooperating!
I just posted on the daily that my wonky Wii Fit said I was under 200 today. I'm not officially celebrating onderland until my Mon WI at my clinic but if I lost 1.6 since Mon, maybe that elusive sweetart finally showed up! (I used to love those things - now they just sound yuck!)
Yahoo! Hopefully it "sticks" for Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEJEWEL View Post

I did not want to post again until I met my first 3 days 100% OP...and I did it!!! yippee...I am back on track! I have lost 4.5 pounds so far this week...whew!
I hope everyone has a terrific day! I am treating my self to a facial today! It has been 18 months since I have had one. CANT WAIT!!!!
Great job on sticking 100%.

IP43 - if you are interested in paleo/primal, a great resource/jumping off point for research is Mark's Daily Apple. He has a blog, forum, etc.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #141  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

mightbe, stargirl, mommpattie, BLUEJEWEL & LosingLawyer- thanks for all the compliments!

BLUEJEWEL- The hardest part is over. Smooth sailing all the way to goal for you!

I'm going to go through 3FC withdrawal tomorrow. I have a 8am-5pm class every Friday for the next 5 weeks and will not be able to get my 3FC time in until late.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #142  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingLawyer View Post
IP43 - if you are interested in paleo/primal, a great resource/jumping off point for research is Mark's Daily Apple. He has a blog, forum, etc.
Thanks! I'm not ready for another50-60 pounds, but THEN I will be However, I'll mark it to read up about while I melt away here
Old 01-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #143  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:

I TOTALLY hear you on hating that 'before' picture - I put it right on my siggy as a reminder, and honestly, when my coach emailed it to me, I was HORRIFIED. I hadn't seen it before and have avoided cameras so it really did smack me in the face. I see the before & after of others during P1 and in maintenance and honestly, as much as we hate that before, it really does tell the whole story of where we came from (& never going back to).
Old 01-24-2013, 10:54 PM   #144  

S/C/G: 325/312/190

Height: 5'6

Awesome losses, BMIs and pics! Everyone is doing great!

Had my weigh in today (usually before lunch and it late afternoon) and lost anther 2.2lbs! That takes me to over 40 lbs, and into the 260's. That's over 40 lbs in 9 weeks. And 2/3 of the way to my initial goal of losing 60lbs. Of course, now that I know that I can do this, and receive daily inspiration by reading all your posts, I certainly plan on keeping going past the 60lbs.

Also had a few great NSVs in the last few days. I now fit into many clothes that I haven't worn in a very long time, including a blouse that I was complimented on today. Also went out twice this week and as in booths both times. I've always fit before, but I can really notice how much more room I have than in the past. I didn't realize how much 40lbs really is until that moment.

I'm off to a kids skating competition weekend tomorrow, back for one day, then travelling for 3 days for work. I know exactly what I'm going to do and what I'm going to eat! I know that I will be 100% OP and that I will have a great loss this coming week!
Old 01-25-2013, 07:02 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Happy Friday 100%ers!

Weigh-in today!
Old 01-25-2013, 08:06 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 194.4/188.3/134

Height: 5'1"

Happy Friday!
Nothing much to say, just hope you all have a Terrific 100% day!
Enjoy your Friday and your weekend!
FitMom...drink your water, carry it with you, and be sure to eat all your vegetables. This program is so simple if you accept that you are only eating what you are allowed...period! I dont buy the pkgs, I do alternatives, but knowing I can only eat what is OP and nothing else relieves me of ALOT of decision making and keeps my life simple! Alot of it is mental!!!
You can do it!!!
Have a great weekend
Old 01-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #147  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Good Morning! I survived this morning...my son has moved on to phase 3 and this morning I made his breakfast and watched him eat every last bite of it...but I didn't even lick my fingers after I made his toast.

Puppies to the vet this morning and then it is home to work on a cake order. I hope everyone has a great Friday and even better weekend. OP of course!
Old 01-25-2013, 08:40 AM   #148  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEJEWEL View Post
FitMom...drink your water, carry it with you, and be sure to eat all your vegetables. This program is so simple if you accept that you are only eating what you are allowed...period! I dont buy the pkgs, I do alternatives, but knowing I can only eat what is OP and nothing else relieves me of ALOT of decision making and keeps my life simple! Alot of it is mental!!!
You can do it!!!
Have a great weekend
So true, so true!

Happy Friday to all! Been a little MIA the last few days, hubby started up his last semester of his Associates degree on Wednesday, and I got bombed with a couple of baking orders that kept me up late into early The good news is they are done, delivered, and today I get to start my first quilt! MIL is teaching me, quilting is a longstanding tradition in her family and all of us girls (daughter and inlaws) are picking it up. I'm as excited about the QT with her as learning a new skill.

Hope everyone has a great, 100% Friday!!
Old 01-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #149  

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Going to be a busy weekend! Tonight is the stagette/shower for my BFF that I'm standing up for next weekend. It's the girls from the office, we're having a wine tasting party and hot tubbing. It will be fun!!! I will be sipping my water and I'm going to take the homemade choc cheesecake I made the other night and a WLS cheesecake packet for me! I will also bring a big veggie tray so there's something healthy to snack on!

Tomorrow night is a friends group heading out to a cabaret. I've got a babysitter booked and I'm excited as DH and I haven't been out with friends forever!! Now to find something to wear!!

And I'm dreaming of my Vegas trip!!! How do you take the RTD when you travel? Can I take a couple in my carry on and the rest in my luggage?

MommaHen - GREAT job making that P3 brekkie for your son! You'll be soon there!

Scorbett- quilting sounds fun, but requires more patience than I have!! I'm envious of you quilters, you get such a beautiful quilt at the end and have enjoyed the process in the meantime!

Last edited by mompattie; 01-25-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:46 AM   #150  
Started IP 12/6/12

S/C/G: 174/137/134

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post

And I'm dreaming of my Vegas trip!!! How do you take the RTD when you travel? Can I take a couple in my carry on and the rest in my luggage?
You'll have to check any liquids that are over 3.4 ounces (or drink them before you go through security ) and can only take as many as would fit in a one quart zip lock bag. I normally put them in plastic zip locks in my checked bag, but rely mostly on packets and bars while I'm traveling. I'd also think that RTDs like the EAS shakes would be fairly easy to find in LV, so you may want to consider buying there vs. taking with you.

Last edited by bubbleblower; 01-25-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Closed Thread