3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Men on IP Vol 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/268278-men-ip-vol-3-a.html)

usmcvet 12-09-2012 12:29 PM

Nope you're hot. I'd chase you around the house! I also had a pair of new shirts delivered at work, they're 3XL, they fit and will stay tucked in. I was wearing 5&6XL shirts.

mammoth357 12-09-2012 06:57 PM

Know what you mean Vet,,,I was wearing 5x shirts and now wearing 1x,...awesome feeling!

Wuv...yep...I'd say HOT too! So the vote is in and you have to face the reality that you ARE a hotty! :-)

usmcvet 12-10-2012 12:20 PM

SO another NSV a few days ago. I looked at my profile in the mirror and I liked what I saw. I actually looked a few more times. I'm still a big dude and have a belly but I was not embarrassed or horrified by what I saw. It made me smile!

Another boot story. My feet have shrunk quite a bit. I've had a **** of a time finding something to fit. I ordered a pair of 12XW boots a few weeks ago and they were HUGE. I am now wearing the same style in 11W and they feel great. For years I have not been able to find insulated and waterproof boots to fit my feet. Well I'm wearing a pair now and it feels awesome.

Jake awesome news wearing XL shirts, that's freaking awesome. I need to order more uniform shirts. The two 3XL I spoke of a few days ago are polo shirts, my regular shirts are still 5XL and even with them tucked in they're huge. I am still kinda in shock that the 3's fit and stay tucked in!

WUV face it baby! We are right. You're, Hot, Hot, Hot! Better hope I don't catch you. =)

nobylspoon 12-10-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdesselle (Post 4550280)
Hey everyone. I've been doing good in Phase 4. Been between 140-143 for the past few weeks. I guess that since I basically eat like I'm in P2 or P3 my weight stays in check. That 'treat' day? Well, I have to remind myself to actually have it. I get so used to eating the right way that on that day I feel like I'm doing something wrong. LOL

My partner started IP a few weeks ago. He started working on his weight, on his own, back in Feb at around 235. He got on IP about 3 weeks ago. Yesterday he was 200.8 and this morning he is at 200.4. He started to get upset but I told him, dude, it's still a loss!!! I can SO remember when the scale seemed to be in the twilight zone.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.

J

Best of luck to him. Mine has been working to gain weight. Such a tough problem to have... lol. I am now back to the weight when we met 6 years ago. This time next month I will be the smallest he's ever seen.

I can almost (uncomfortably) button his size 34 jeans. In a couple more months, my wardrobe is going to double :)

mammoth357 12-12-2012 06:31 AM

Going to Vermont today...Bethel area...visit a friend...of course this means passing through Rutland where Mama-T's BBQ is and the best brisket within 75 miles of my home! Think it will be a "phase 2" day with some brisket and broccoli for lunch...yum!
Jake

Big Daddy 12-12-2012 09:34 AM

Morning all just stopping in to say HI!!!! busy busy.... :(

jwdesselle 12-12-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy (Post 4554765)

Hi back at ya. Busy busy here too. :carrot:

wuv2bloved 12-12-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmcvet (Post 4552922)
SO another NSV a few days ago. I looked at my profile in the mirror and I liked what I saw. I actually looked a few more times. I'm still a big dude and have a belly but I was not embarrassed or horrified by what I saw. It made me smile!

Another boot story. My feet have shrunk quite a bit. I've had a **** of a time finding something to fit. I ordered a pair of 12XW boots a few weeks ago and they were HUGE. I am now wearing the same style in 11W and they feel great. For years I have not been able to find insulated and waterproof boots to fit my feet. Well I'm wearing a pair now and it feels awesome.

Jake awesome news wearing XL shirts, that's freaking awesome. I need to order more uniform shirts. The two 3XL I spoke of a few days ago are polo shirts, my regular shirts are still 5XL and even with them tucked in they're huge. I am still kinda in shock that the 3's fit and stay tucked in!

WUV face it baby! We are right. You're, Hot, Hot, Hot! Better hope I don't catch you. =)

HAHAHA....Maybe I would let a catch me ;) its crazy I used to wear a 5x MAN's shirt as well!!!....now I sleep in it.....hahaha...Thanks for making my day guys!....I love y'all!
Quote:

Originally Posted by mammoth357 (Post 4552292)
Wuv...yep...I'd say HOT too! So the vote is in and you have to face the reality that you ARE a hotty! :-)

OK OK, I'll face it!!....if y'all say it is so, I believe y'all....lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy (Post 4554765)

Morning Big Daddy, have a great day!!!

I am down another pound so 4 more to go!

Big Daddy 12-13-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4554785)
HAHAHA....Maybe I would let a catch me ;) its crazy I used to wear a 5x MAN's shirt as well!!!....now I sleep in it.....hahaha...Thanks for making my day guys!....I love y'all!

OK OK, I'll face it!!....if y'all say it is so, I believe y'all....lol

Morning Big Daddy, have a great day!!!

Down just a few working all these hours and high stress level. and eating what i can when i can. but you know me i always come back strong. should be in phase 3 by christmas. unless i deside to go to 220.:smug:

nobylspoon 12-13-2012 07:44 AM

I finally gave Crossfit a try. It is an awesome workout but I am going to hold off until I reach my goal before I continue with it. I burned waaaay too many calories for what I consume. I expect it will have a negative impact on my results for a few days.

My coach was recommending it to me, said it was just a 15min workout but this class ran for over an hour, lol.

mammoth357 12-13-2012 09:01 AM

Hey Nobster, be careful not to hurt yourself by over-doing the work outs. Like you said, not many calories to work on...I am waiting till goal before I hit the exercise hard. Right now just doing lots of walking and working a little on my arms with 20lb curls etc...I mean H*ll, it takes all my energy just to do THAT, can't imagine a full hour workout on top of regular daily work (job) and all on the little calories we get.
As they say: "Rome wasn't built in a day"...and I remind myself of that all the time. Slow is GOOD...helps the skin adjust to our newer smaller sizes etc...
Make it safe!
Jake

jwdesselle 12-13-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4554785)

WOW, way to go!!!:carrot:

cschindel 12-13-2012 11:29 PM

Heading outta town for Xmas with my wife's family this weekend, I'm up for he challenge of staying OP! Chocolate , candy and all kinds of junk has flooded the office already as well!

nobylspoon 12-14-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cschindel (Post 4556328)
Heading outta town for Xmas with my wife's family this weekend, I'm up for he challenge of staying OP! Chocolate , candy and all kinds of junk has flooded the office already as well!

I've been working to perfect a holiday chocolate-peppermint cookie with the drink mix to bring down with me for desert when everyone starts cutting into their pies.

A1Texan 12-14-2012 10:14 AM

I just started IP this Monday and today is my first visit with my coach...very exciting :)