Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #451  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
oooh IP should already have those!! what a cool idea!! i want an IP calendar!!!

let the countdown begin!!!

oh and HOTPATTIE....just for the record...when you undergrow that lululemon hoodie, and you will!!!...... i am calling dibs....just saying!!
YOU got 'er baby!!!! Did your parcel arrive yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
It sounds like the Whoosh fairy has been EVERYWHERE this week! If anyone sees her please send her my way. I pre-weighed this morning and the scale has me in the 140's! (That would sooo rock!) However, Tom just abruptly stopped by, obviously uninvited and without notice!!! I so hope he doesn't mess with my numbers. So Whoosh, if you are reading these threads, stop by tonight and do your thing!!!!! Please!
I am very proud of myself for getting every, single Blessed packet in this week. That was my goal. I have also upped my EVO and stayed away from just eating fish and chicken. I am kind of excited for tomorrow. I am hoping for fat loss and muscle gain!
:goodluck :

YOU GOT THIS!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 06:17 PM   #452  
Started IP June 10, 2012

S/C/G: 236/196/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Thank you to each one of you who read my "Mall experience" and commented with thoughts, observations, encouragement, and personal introspection. I was in tears when I first opened this thread and saw and "heard". I feel completely blessed to have each of you as friends. This is one very complex and intricate journey that we are on. Each week brings joy and such a sense of accomplishment, however, in order to continue progressing, we each have our own inner battles and issues to staighten out so that we can move forward. Initially, it was all about the weight loss, lately, all the "stuff", that has been bottled up for years, is surfacing and it seems like now is the best time to take it on : ) I am reflecting about the wonderful accomplishments that were a part of the heavier me....and I do understand AND appreciate myself! (Meadowwheeler) There are a lot of comments which were posted that will copy....such meaningful stuff, gals.
Thank you for taking the time to share yourselves. Have a wonderful and reflective week! I am going to relish every minute of my life this week!
Im back from my weekend away and NewPath, this post and the mall experience brought me to tears! (in a good way) Its unreal to finally connect with a group of people who feel exactly the way I do... I cant tell you how many times I (and Im sure all of us) have had similar feelings/experiences. I am one chubby brunette in a sea of tiny blonde friends and although they do the best they can to understand what shopping is like for me, they dont. plain and simple! Thank you for being so courageous and sharing!!

Ok... so I'm not gonna lie... I've been avoiding ya'll. I was away this weekend for the first time with friends and I cracked and went to the dark side. There is no need to elaborate what I had to eat/drink, because it simply doesn't matter, what does matter is the way I felt afterwards... What I can say I've learned from my experience is how little indulging in food actually benefits you in the long run... I did it, I'm not proud, the satisfaction was so small and quick that all I was left with was regret... I CAN say that I've been back OP since monday morning and that I will hopefully be able to learn that no food or drink is worth messing up the progress that I have made. I hope that all of you can relate or think twice if the temptations arrive in your future!! TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT... But now its time to move forward and not dwell on the past... I guess life is all about learning!!
Old 07-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #453  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post

:goodluck :

YOU GOT THIS!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! YOU JUST MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #454  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrybaby View Post
Im back from my weekend away and NewPath, this post and the mall experience brought me to tears! (in a good way) Its unreal to finally connect with a group of people who feel exactly the way I do... I cant tell you how many times I (and Im sure all of us) have had similar feelings/experiences. I am one chubby brunette in a sea of tiny blonde friends and although they do the best they can to understand what shopping is like for me, they dont. plain and simple! Thank you for being so courageous and sharing!!

Ok... so I'm not gonna lie... I've been avoiding ya'll. I was away this weekend for the first time with friends and I cracked and went to the dark side. There is no need to elaborate what I had to eat/drink, because it simply doesn't matter, what does matter is the way I felt afterwards... What I can say I've learned from my experience is how little indulging in food actually benefits you in the long run... I did it, I'm not proud, the satisfaction was so small and quick that all I was left with was regret... I CAN say that I've been back OP since monday morning and that I will hopefully be able to learn that no food or drink is worth messing up the progress that I have made. I hope that all of you can relate or think twice if the temptations arrive in your future!! TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT... But now its time to move forward and not dwell on the past... I guess life is all about learning!!
KerryBaby,
I am glad you enjoyed my Mall reflections. We can all only be honest here. I have learned so much from the honesty of others. This is one special place!!! So, you went off of your intended path, if you have learned from it, as you said you have, than give yourself a pat on the back and proceed!!! You are doing fabulously. Hopefully WUV will read your post and give you her own personal/professional kick in the @$%#! You will be just fine. Keep your eyes on the prize! Remember, this is a journey, not a destination! Our journeys will continue long after our "destinations" have been reached!
Old 07-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #455  

Well said NewPath!!! Kerrybaby - get back on the proverbial wagon and get 'er done!! You are doing awesome!!! We're here for you and totally understand!!! Hugs!
Old 07-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #456  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
not yet HOTPATTIE....but will let you know when it does

Quote:
Remember, this is a journey, not a destination! Our journeys will continue long after our "destinations" have been reached!
i love this!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 07:43 PM   #457  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Rainbow-thanks for being you! Trip mama, you said you got the jeans on but you didn't tell me how amazing you looked! I am glad you posted pictures!

Wuv, you look great too, haven't seen you post much but you keep shrinking your body while growing your smile!

Mompattie, or should we all call you hotpattie now, we will all be counting down your last six pounds!
And finally, Liz, I am glad you plan on hanging around because it is good to have insight to the other side. Just like we love having Ishbel around still so full of insight! I love this place!
Old 07-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #458  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

I haven't been posting much because I didn't have the internet at home BUT I got it today!!!.....I get on when I am able to at work. Today I had one of my clients stay and talk to me for over an hour, just about different stuff, family, life, diet. Juts getting to know her better. Its all about getting to know each other and how they think ya know. Its my way of letting them know I am there for them for whatever it may be....and THANK YOU
Old 07-31-2012, 08:02 PM   #459  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

How cool would it be to have you as a coach!
Old 07-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #460  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Back from WI #14, down another 2 lbs. Woo hoo, happy dance , happy dance 14 lbs to onderland!

Have a great day all, stay 100%
Woo Hoo! You are so very close to onderland! Great job Shathorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Hey 100%ers! QI've had crazy, wonky TOM symptoms the past 2 weeks, according to my calender I am supposed to 'officially' start this weekend so really awesome...that's IP Womanhood for you! The bloating really kicked in this morning, so at least I know this is "the real thing".

Hey Meadow - wishing your husband a quick & speedy recovery on his surgery. He is soooooo lucky to have you there for him, and congrats on the tattoo! I still think we should go in and get Longhorn a 6-pack tattoo on his abs....
I am sorry to hear the 2 week PMS hit you too! Here's to a great post TOM WI. Thanks for the well wishes for Jeff. Once I get the tattoo I will take pictures and post them. Love the tat idea for Longhorn...gave me a great giggle...wonder if he likes the idea?! We could sharpie marker it in for him as a trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacia1223 View Post
I hope everything goes smoothly with your husbands surgery and he feels better soon. My 3 year old will be having surgery on Friday of this week also.

Just got back from week 5 weigh in and I lost 1.5lbs. Not as much as I was hoping for but a loss is a loss.
Thanks Pacia! I will keep you and your baby in my prayers...speedy successful surgery and speedier recovery. Congrats on the loss! You are doing fabulous!

Quote:
It sounds like the Whoosh fairy has been EVERYWHERE this week! If anyone sees her please send her my way.
I am very proud of myself for getting every, single Blessed packet in this week. That was my goal. I have also upped my EVO and stayed away from just eating fish and chicken. I am kind of excited for tomorrow. I am hoping for fat loss and muscle gain!
The whoosh fairy is all yours! I am so proud of you for getting all your packets in and so many changes that absolutely must make a difference. I pre-weighed this morning too...my scale had me at 160.8. I am tickled to see the 1.6.0. on the scale even though I know the clinic scale weighs heavier...the fact is that A scale says it and it feels darned good. I am positive that I will officially be at the -40 lbs lost plus a little on Thursday morning. So I am happy dancing with you over unofficial scale victories.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:41 PM   #461  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Back from WI #14, down another 2 lbs. Woo hoo, happy dance , happy dance 14 lbs to onderland!

Have a great day all, stay 100%
HEY....we weigh the SAME!!!! but I am st]opping at 200lbs....lol
Old 07-31-2012, 09:38 PM   #462  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Hey 100%ers! Quick check-in as I try to graze through the threads (this one is always #1, NUMERO UNO). I've had crazy, wonky TOM symptoms the past 2 weeks, according to my calender I am supposed to 'officially' start this weekend so really awesome...that's IP Womanhood for you! The bloating really kicked in this morning, so at least I know this is "the real thing".

I was super tempted by the peanut butter again last night - but I had a few spoonfuls of my cauliflower puree to tide me over and it did the trick! I love that stuff! Need to always have something in the fridge for when "the urge" hits. I don't usually have those temptations except around TOM...crazy hormones <kickin' the dirt>...

I definitely plan on sticking around - you can't get rid of me!!! These boards have been sooooo helpful, and especially the "been there, done that" experience. I hope my 22 weeks of Phase 1 can help someone out!

WHOO-HOO shathom! High stepping it to ONEDERLAND!!!
Because of you I now have cauliflower puree in my fridge also So glad you were strong and resisted temptation, you have come too far to turn back now (lyrics from an old song), keep up the great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
HEY....we weigh the SAME!!!! but I am st]opping at 200lbs....lol
LOL, you have come a long way my friend! now it is MY turn
Old 07-31-2012, 09:42 PM   #463  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

Tripmama and Sewingmama, Both of you are rocking IP! I would not know how to act if I (when I) get down to a single digit size.... wow, I would just walk around the job and pose all day..LOL

Last edited by shathom; 07-31-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:46 PM   #464  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Woo Hoo! You are so very close to onderland! Great job Shathorn!

Thanks, 3 months ago I didn't think this was possible
Old 07-31-2012, 09:48 PM   #465  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Woo Hoo!!! That's fantastic! Don't be surprised if you wind up in a smaller size. Size 8 was my goal size too. I blew past that in June. I'm wearing size 4 & 6 now. The sixes are baggy in the butt, so I'll have to retire them soon. I cannot believe how much IP has changed my body!

I hope TOM starts soon for you. I hate the crazy hormones, too. Good for you for eating cauliflower puree instead of peanut butter! My kids have been on a peanut butter and banana sandwich kick. So I've been making PBB sandwiches for the past couple of weeks. Peanut butter is one of my all time favorite foods, and I'm going to have that for breakfast on phase 3!

I hit Old Navy yesterday and the Gap today. I didn't find any savings as good as yours, but I did pick up some size 4 shorts (which fit perfectly) and some shirts. I got better deals at the Gap because all of their clearance items were an additional 40% off. Unfortunately, they didn't have any size 4s left on clearance! I never thought I'd complain that a store was out of the smaller sizes! LOL.

You go girl!!! That's a great deal!!! You look fantastic!!!!

That is a fantastic idea!!!! It's a good way to stay motivated!

It was a busy day for me today. I went shopping for school shoes for my oldest daughter. She wears a 6.5 wide. Those are impossible to find in stores, so I ordered a pair. I also hit Old Navy and the Gap and found some clearance clothes for myself. I'm wearing size 4 bottoms now. With only 6 pounds left to go, I think that this might be my final size. Never in a million years did I think I'd wind up so small. My goal was to get in to a 10, and 8 was my dream size. Now, I've got to sort through all of my too big clothes and get rid of them. I don't want to have a crutch to fall back on. I'm going to hang the 4/6 clothes and that's it!
Yeah, I totally hear you on the dream sizes...it's almost unbelievable. I had size 12 goal pants and 10 was a dream size...didn't realize how much I was underselling myself. I am also doing a major wardrobe dump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
oooh IP should already have those!! what a cool idea!! i want an IP calendar!!!

let the countdown begin!!!

oh and HOTPATTIE....just for the record...when you undergrow that lululemon hoodie, and you will!!!...... i am calling dibs....just saying!!
Lol! Omg Rainbow...you crack me up! Hubby just asked what was so funny!
Closed Thread