Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #421  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
hope everyone has a beautiful day!!!!!!!!

had a cool thing happen yesterday...i was going downstairs...and hubby said, wow, look at you...and i was like, what?? he said, you aren't going down 1 step at a time...with both feet, you are walking down stairs normally.

i don't even know when this happened hahaha

but i used to have to take the stairs 1 step with both feet at a time...instead of just walking down each step with each foot alternating...does that make sense?

woohooo for small victories!!!
I'm going to echo what everyone else said - Awesome Rainbow!!!!! Great victory!M!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
I'm busy with my girls this week. They go back to school next week, but I wanted to check in. I'm down 2.6 this week. So, I only have 6.2 more pounds to go until I reach goal! 100% all the way! Today My coach was bragging about the fact that I never cheated to her supervisor.
You are amazing. Simply amazing. What a role model to us!!! You are sooo close!!! Can't wait to dance with joy when you get goal!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nala78 View Post
Hey everyone! This is my first post..
I have been on the program for over two weeks and I have lost 11 pounds so far.
For the first time in a LONG time I am truly determined to become healthy. I have never been this excited with a diet program =D
You all are such an inspiration <3
you will find amazing people here that will inspire you daily!!!

Whew! Wrote my LC exam today, it was 4 hours. I finished in 3. Sooo glad to have that off my shoulders for another few years!!!

I stayed with my parents last night as the exam is in the city a couple hours away from me. My mom surprised me with an early BD gift - a lulu lemon hoodie!!!! It fits a bit snug but it zips up!!! Guess the size?????? Guess????

12 baby!! Size freakin 12!!!!!! If I can figure out how to post a pic from my iPad I will!!!!!! I am on cloud 9!!

Last edited by mompattie; 07-30-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #422  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
I'm going to echo what everyone else said - Awesome Rainbow!!!!! Great victory!M!

You are amazing. Simply amazing. What a role model to us!!! You are sooo close!!! Can't wait to dance with joy when you get goal!!!

you will find amazing people here that will inspire you daily!!!

Whew! Wrote my LC exam today, it was 4 hours. I finished in 3. Sooo glad to have that off my shoulders for another few years!!!

I stayed with my parents last night as the exam is in the city a couple hours away from me. My mom surprised me with an early BD gift - a lulu lemon hoodie!!!! It fits a bit snug but it zips up!!! Guess the size?????? Guess????

12 baby!! Size freakin 12!!!!!! If I can figure out how to post a pic from my iPad I will!!!!!! I am on cloud 9!!

Congrats on finishing your exam and the early BD present.

You must be really tall. I am 5'1" and weigh 130 and I think I would wear size 12 in LuLu Lemon. I was thinking your pictures don't look like you have a lot more to lose.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #423  

LMAO Pat, thanks so much for the compliment. What scares me is that I have 100 lbs to lose still. I am 5'6" only, but can hardly believe the size 12 hoodie fits. It is snug. Another 20 lbs and it will fit perfectly! I wonder if I carry my weight inside more, like around my organs, which is super scary and even MORE reason to get it off. THANKS

Last edited by mompattie; 07-30-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: added picture
Old 07-30-2012, 09:45 PM   #424  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone,

So the next couple of weeks are going to be a busy ones. Jeff has his hernia surgery on Wednesday. It has been a long month and a half of pain for him...I am so thankful that is coming to an end. I am taking off Wednesday through Friday to help him out. He decided he is going to put himself back on Phase 1 because he has not been able to be physically active with the hernia pain. While he is in surgery I am going to go and get my driver's license renewed and pay the deposit on my tattoo! I hope to have the tattoo done the morning of the 10th. (It is a 41st birthday present to me...my birthday is the 11th.) Then the 10th through the 12 is a Ren faire...so I have to get my dresses sewed and start thinking out what I am going to do food wise.

Best wishes (whooshes) to everyone as they prepare for their weigh-ins this week. I look forward to hearing about all the magic your bodies have accomplished!

Quote:
good morning G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!!
Thank you sweetheart!! By the way, the stairs is a great NSV! I am very proud of your husband for noticing and pointing the victory out to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have decided to take that job, so got to get things in high gear. Waver between excitement and utter fear.
Congrats and best wishes on the new job! It is all going to turn out wonderfully!

Quote:
For the first time in a LONG time I am truly determined to become healthy. I have never been this excited with a diet program =D
Congrats on the outstanding first couple of weeks. This lifestyle is an amazing journey that definitely teaches you a lot about yourself and how to be healthy. I adore IP!

Last edited by Meadow Wheeler; 07-30-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:18 AM   #425  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

OK, y'all! I have 2 weeks of packets packed in my carry-on wheelie. I leave tomorrow morning early for NY, etc. I'll check in from time to time on my ipad or phone, but the computer stays here.

Oh, I went to the clinic in the am and lost another pound since Thursday, making it 22 lost! But the exciting this was that she measured me and I lost a LOT of inches. I knew that, because it's starting to show and I'm moving through sizes (finally).

It will be fine to leave the 105 (yes, 105) degree weather here and go where it's a little bit cooler.

Have a great 100% week, everyone!

Quote:
I'm busy with my girls this week. They go back to school next week, but I wanted to check in. I'm down 2.6 this week. So, I only have 6.2 more pounds to go until I reach goal! 100% all the way! Today My coach was bragging about the fact that I never cheated to her supervisor.
Awesome, SewingMomma! 6 pounds til goal for you!

Quote:
I have been on the program for over two weeks and I have lost 11 pounds so far. For the first time in a LONG time I am truly determined to become healthy. I have never been this excited with a diet program =D
Welcome, Nala! Sounds like you're already into the program!

Quote:
I
Wow! And congrats on finishing your test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
While he is in surgery I am going to go and get my driver's license renewed and pay the deposit on my tattoo! I hope to have the tattoo done the morning of the 10th. (It is a 41st birthday present to me...my birthday is the 11th.) Then the 10th through the 12 is a Ren faire...so I have to get my dresses sewed and start thinking out what I am going to do food wise. !
Awesome, Meadow, that you're getting your tattoo as a birthday present! Oh, I used to go to the Ren Fair near Houston each year.... What fun!
Old 07-31-2012, 08:28 AM   #426  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Wow, that is wonderful, you are an inspiration.

Quote:
Welcome, good luck this protocol works
Quote:
LMAO Pat, thanks so much for the compliment. What scares me is that I have 100 lbs to lose still. I am 5'6" only, but can hardly believe the size 12 hoodie fits. It is snug. Another 20 lbs and it will fit perfectly! I wonder if I carry my weight inside more, like around my organs, which is super scary and even MORE reason to get it off. THANKS

wow, size 12, that is awesome

I have WI #14 this morning, I'll check back in with the results later
Old 07-31-2012, 09:23 AM   #427  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Wow sewing mama I am so proud of you! You too Liz, this is a high accomplishment and is one that is also so personal and full of emotion. I look forward to joining you both on the maintainers site soon but I am hoping you don't leave this blog just yet, we still need you!

As for the new people, welcome and we are excited to see you here!
Old 07-31-2012, 10:02 AM   #428  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Back from WI #14, down another 2 lbs. Woo hoo, happy dance , happy dance 14 lbs to onderland!

Have a great day all, stay 100%

Last edited by shathom; 07-31-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #429  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Hey 100%ers! Quick check-in as I try to graze through the threads (this one is always #1, NUMERO UNO). I've had crazy, wonky TOM symptoms the past 2 weeks, according to my calender I am supposed to 'officially' start this weekend so really awesome...that's IP Womanhood for you! The bloating really kicked in this morning, so at least I know this is "the real thing".

I was super tempted by the peanut butter again last night - but I had a few spoonfuls of my cauliflower puree to tide me over and it did the trick! I love that stuff! Need to always have something in the fridge for when "the urge" hits. I don't usually have those temptations except around TOM...crazy hormones <kickin' the dirt>...

Quote:
Hi everyone,

So the next couple of weeks are going to be a busy ones. Jeff has his hernia surgery on Wednesday. It has been a long month and a half of pain for him...I am so thankful that is coming to an end. I am taking off Wednesday through Friday to help him out. He decided he is going to put himself back on Phase 1 because he has not been able to be physically active with the hernia pain. While he is in surgery I am going to go and get my driver's license renewed and pay the deposit on my tattoo! I hope to have the tattoo done the morning of the 10th. (It is a 41st birthday present to me...my birthday is the 11th.) Then the 10th through the 12 is a Ren faire...so I have to get my dresses sewed and start thinking out what I am going to do food wise.
Hey Meadow - wishing your husband a quick & speedy recovery on his surgery. He is soooooo lucky to have you there for him, and congrats on the tattoo! I still think we should go in and get Longhorn a 6-pack tattoo on his abs....

Quote:
Holy Crap - you need to change your siggy to momhottie!!! You look fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Wow sewing mama I am so proud of you! You too Liz, this is a high accomplishment and is one that is also so personal and full of emotion. I look forward to joining you both on the maintainers site soon but I am hoping you don't leave this blog just yet, we still need you!
I definitely plan on sticking around - you can't get rid of me!!! These boards have been sooooo helpful, and especially the "been there, done that" experience. I hope my 22 weeks of Phase 1 can help someone out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Back from WI #14, down another 2 lbs. Woo hoo, happy dance , happy dance 14 lbs to onderland!

WHOO-HOO shathom! High stepping it to ONEDERLAND!!!

Last edited by LizRR; 07-31-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #430  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:

WOOT WOOT! wearing lululemon is one of my favorite parts of being smaller...I always related it to being small...and now I can FIT IT!!

It's SO flattering!! WAY TO GO MOMPATTIE'S MOM!!!! (good gift)...I have to breathe deeply before going into that store and say "take your time" to myself LOL

hottie mompattie!

Last edited by Ishbel; 07-31-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:07 AM   #431  
Began IP 06/28/12

S/C/G: 332.5/308.5/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
hope everyone has a beautiful day!!!!!!!!

had a cool thing happen yesterday...i was going downstairs...and hubby said, wow, look at you...and i was like, what?? he said, you aren't going down 1 step at a time...with both feet, you are walking down stairs normally.

i don't even know when this happened hahaha

but i used to have to take the stairs 1 step with both feet at a time...instead of just walking down each step with each foot alternating...does that make sense?

woohooo for small victories!!!
That is just awesome!

Quote:
11 pounds is great! I am starting week 6 today and I know just how you feel. Somedays are harder than others but I am just taking it one day at a time and I can't believe I have made it 5 weeks already

Quote:
That is awesome! It has to be so exciting to be so close to goal!

Quote:
That is great! You look wonderful in your picture

Quote:
Hi everyone,

I hope everything goes smoothly with your husbands surgery and he feels better soon. My 3 year old will be having surgery on Friday of this week also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
OK, y'all! I have 2 weeks of packets packed in my carry-on wheelie. I leave tomorrow morning early for NY, etc. I'll check in from time to time on my ipad or phone, but the computer stays here.

Oh, I went to the clinic in the am and lost another pound since Thursday, making it 22 lost! But the exciting this was that she measured me and I lost a LOT of inches. I knew that, because it's starting to show and I'm moving through sizes (finally).
Congrats on the sizes and the weight loss. Hope you have a great time on your trip

Quote:

That is awesome! You will be in onderland before you know it

Congrats to everyone who has been able to go shopping and feel really good while they were trying on smaller clothes! I am hoping to go in two weeks before my vacation. Hoping I can make it down one more size before then but not sure if will happen I just hope whatever size I am in fits good. I hate it when I am in between sizes and one is to big and falls down and the next size down is too tight. Drives me crazy.

Just got back from week 5 weigh in and I lost 1.5lbs. Not as much as I was hoping for but a loss is a loss. I weigh every morning and this morning I was actually down 4 lbs from last week. Usually on weigh in days I weigh then eat breakfast and by the time I go to weigh in at 10 I am back to what I was first thing in the morning. Well today I was up 2.5lbs after breakfast. Oh well maybe I will get a big loss next week.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 07-31-2012, 11:18 AM   #432  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Congrats on this NSV!! This is a big one, actually! I can't wait until I get to Syracuse and bound up the stairs at my daughter's house in 2 weeks! I was there for the week before I started IP and I did not exactly bound anywhere...
thank you "bounding".....makes me think of T.I.G.G.E.R.!! i don't think i "bound" anywhere these days!! haha but I like the thought of being able to again one day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Morning - I had a good nights sleep last night and feel ready to tackle the world again! Funny what a little sleep will do!
I love reading the boards because you all inspire me! Have a great day!
i love seeing YOUR SMILE!!!! THAT....inspires me to keep going!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post

AWESOME!!! Have a great day!
thank you

Quote:
I'm down 2.6 this week. So, I only have 6.2 more pounds to go until I reach goal! 100% all the way!.
TRULY AN OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE TO EVERYONE!!!!!! this is how to get it done!! i know you are beaming with pride!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Ahhhh... Hilton Head. I'm ready for another trip there. Love, love, love HH.
yeah...i love HH too....its been a vacation spot for 15 years!! can't wait to have my first 5k there!! a walk through shipyard plantation!!...with hilton head health!!

Quote:
- a lulu lemon hoodie!!!! It fits a bit snug but it zips up!!! Guess the size?????? Guess????
[/QUOTE]

well dang gf!!!! that hoodie isn't even snug gf!!!
YOU ARE ROCKING THAT LOVELY HOODIE!!! are you sure your scales are right!! cause you are LOOKIN SO SKINNY!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
By the way, the stairs is a great NSV! I am very proud of your husband for noticing and pointing the victory out to you. !
sending you some love for your upcoming busy days before your birthday!!!

yeah...about the stairs...now i am beaming while walking down the stairs!!

Quote:
sounds like you are ready!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!! well done!!

Quote:

way to go!!!

i see you doing the IP DANCE!!
Old 07-31-2012, 11:22 AM   #433  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacia1223 View Post
That is just awesome!
Just got back from week 5 weigh in and I lost 1.5lbs!
way to go on losing yet again...!!!! you are doing this!! you are changing your life and creating a healthy YOU!! AMAZING!! its not easy to go week after week with continual loses...to stay focused and determined, and to visual SEE your goal!!! but LOOK AT YOU....you are doing it!!!
YOU ARE SO INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!! i am so very proud of you pacia!!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 12:40 PM   #434  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:

It will be fine to leave the 105 (yes, 105) degree weather here and go where it's a little bit cooler.

Have a great 100% week, everyone!
Have a great time in NYC, another favorite city of mine. Hope it does cool down a bit in LA as we are headed to New Orleans next week after we stop in Galveston for some beach time first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacia1223 View Post
Just got back from week 5 weigh in and I lost 1.5lbs. Not as much as I was hoping for but a loss is a loss. I weigh every morning and this morning I was actually down 4 lbs from last week. Usually on weigh in days I weigh then eat breakfast and by the time I go to weigh in at 10 I am back to what I was first thing in the morning. Well today I was up 2.5lbs after breakfast. Oh well maybe I will get a big loss next week.

Hope everyone has a great week!
This is why I use my home scale as more of a guide than the one at my clinic. I do know both scales weigh just about the same, and mine is actually just a bit heavier, but at least on my home scale I do it first thing in the morning, in my birthday suit and before I eat. Although when I do go in to the clinic I basically wear the same thing every time.

I hope all goes well with your little one's surgery on Friday.

Well the scale is still dropping everyday here, but starting to slow down the closer I get to my lowest weight before my last vacation. We leave again on Sunday, so hopefully I will make it back to my lowest weight by Sunday morning. Either way both my daughter and I will be back on phase 1 a week from Sunday. It's been a really nice summer break, but I'm ready to have the structure of phase 1 again in my life, and to finally join the century club.

My son is home today from his camp volunteer job this week with a bad sore throat, and I found out last night that he was exposed to strep throat, so we will be visiting the dr. today to see if he has it. I love when these things happen right before family vacation.

Hope everyone has a great 100% day.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #435  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

looks like everyone is doing great and having amazing victories all over the place. I have been super busy at work and not much time to get on here. I have no internet at home yet but should get it today so I will be around again
Closed Thread