Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #436  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Can't let rainbow's recipes get all the way to page 3.

Again, here is the link to the pdf of her recipe book.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwW...URKU1JkMkdIMFk

Happy cooking.
Molly

Molly help, we must rally around rainbow, we need her!
Old 10-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #437  

ATTENTION!!!!. It has come to light some folks are giving rainbow a hard time for her recipes, as not all of them are 100% IP. I just wanna say to those people

Seriously folks, rainbow posts awesome creations. She is NOT forcing ANYONE to use her recipes, she is sharing her talents with us!!! If a certain recipe is not for you or your plan then DON'T MAKE IT!!! We are lucky to have such an amazing forum where we can share our ups and downs, highs and lows, come for an ol fashioned Wuv style butt kicking, and support each other when we need it.

If you don't want to participate in the recipe sharing then don't. But be nice to Rainbow or you'll have to mess with me.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #438  
Back to the old me :)

S/C/G: 138.4/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6 1/2

Why would anyone do that to Rainbow? Her recipes have saved this diet for me, especially when the food has gotten too monotonous. I wouldn't have stuck to the diet this long if it weren't for Rainbow!
Old 10-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #439  

S/C/G: 151/133/120

Height: 5'1"

I love rainbows recipes. I have only tried a few but I am branching out.

But I have to say I LOVE the english muffin recipe. I eat it almost every day.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #440  
Holding on TIGHT

S/C/G: 225/195.4/166.2/135

Height: 5'1

That's too bad. I'd say take what you would like, what suits you, and leave the rest. I, for one, am grateful for all of the hard work Rainbow has put into these recipes, and to wignutandme for putting them into a file... Whether they be used for phase 1 or beyond, they are good ideas and i'm glad to have them!
Old 10-19-2012, 05:13 AM   #441  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
ATTENTION!!!!. It has come to light some folks are giving rainbow a hard time for her recipes, as not all of them are 100% IP. I just wanna say to those people

Seriously folks, rainbow posts awesome creations. She is NOT forcing ANYONE to use her recipes, she is sharing her talents with us!!! If a certain recipe is not for you or your plan then DON'T MAKE IT!!! We are lucky to have such an amazing forum where we can share our ups and downs, highs and lows, come for an ol fashioned Wuv style butt kicking, and support each other when we need it.

If you don't want to participate in the recipe sharing then don't. But be nice to Rainbow or you'll have to mess with me.
I would be hitting the like button a few hundred times! I work in an elementary school so I have to say this. The people who are giving her nasty grams are bullies! People who have to criticize others to make themselves feel better are bullies. I always felt that she was very clear to tell people to check with their coach. Sheesh. I miss the recipes and I miss Rainbow!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #442  
Restart 12/29/13

S/C/G: 172/160/135

Height: 5'2

To those who are being discouraging to Rainbow,

She always makes a point for you to ask your coaches about certain ingredients that may not be phase 1. Most are easily modifiable if you choose to forgoe those additions. You are responsible for yourselves and how you choose to follow the protocol.

For me, her recipes (organized nicely by Molly who also deserves credit) have helped me tremendously! I have tried things I never thought to make and have had plenty of recipes to keep me inspired. They have allowed me to still enjoy food, but in a far more responsible way. I have had the best luck tweaking her recipes for my family. Otherwise, I would still be cooking three separate meals for dinner. I don't even look at the recipe handout from my center, it doesn't come close to being as creative and delicious as Rainbow's creations!

If you don't like the recipes she has worked hard to create and been kind enough to share...move on! In the meantime, I'm team Rainbow!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:32 AM   #443  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I would be hitting the like button a few hundred times! I work in an elementary school so I have to say this. The people who are giving her nasty grams are bullies! People who have to criticize others to make themselves feel better are bullies. I always felt that she was very clear to tell people to check with their coach. Sheesh. I miss the recipes and I miss Rainbow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RN4Babies View Post
To those who are being discouraging to Rainbow,

She always makes a point for you to ask your coaches about certain ingredients that may not be phase 1. Most are easily modifiable if you choose to forgoe those additions. You are responsible for yourselves and how you choose to follow the protocol.

For me, her recipes (organized nicely by Molly who also deserves credit) have helped me tremendously! I have tried things I never thought to make and have had plenty of recipes to keep me inspired. They have allowed me to still enjoy food, but in a far more responsible way. I have had the best luck tweaking her recipes for my family. Otherwise, I would still be cooking three separate meals for dinner. I don't even look at the recipe handout from my center, it doesn't come close to being as creative and delicious as Rainbow's creations!

If you don't like the recipes she has worked hard to create and been kind enough to share...move on! In the meantime, I'm team Rainbow!
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:38 AM   #444  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post

Bullies not welcome! Rainbow's recipes (and her amazing personality) help make this diet easier on me and many others. I see what she is doing and it keeps me from thinking that this diet is too restrictive! If your coach doesn't approve of the recipes, DON'T MAKE THEM. Her weight loss is as real as anyone elses so there's nothing to criticize!

Last edited by scorbett1103; 10-19-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:41 AM   #445  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post

Bullies not welcome! Rainbow's recipes (and her amazing personality) help make this diet easier on me and many others. I see what she is doing and it keeps me from thinking that this diet is too restrictive! If your coach doesn't approve of the recipes, DON'T MAKE THEM. Her weight loss is as real as anyone elses so there's nothing to criticize!
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! You got it gf!!!! Thanks for joining TEAM RAINBOW!!!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #446  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! You got it gf!!!! Thanks for joining TEAM RAINBOW!!!!!

TEAM RAINBOW

TEAM RAINBOW

TEAM RAINBOW

TEAM RAINBOW

TEAM RAINBOW
Old 10-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #447  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Thanks all for posting support for her.

When I read her comment on another thread last night to DH, that people were giving Rainbow grief, he said, "let me post." eeeeeew, that would not have been pretty.

RN2babies said it best, "You are responsible for yourselves and how you choose to follow the protocol. "

Thanks again.
Molly
Old 01-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #448  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

bump for crab cake recipe!!
Old 04-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #449  
Feed Your Freedom

i was asked to bump this up
vol 2:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...olumn-2-a.html
ideal travel bag:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...l-kit-bag.html
Old 09-05-2015, 10:22 PM   #450  
Feed Your Freedom

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 09-05-2015 at 10:23 PM.
Closed Thread