Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #301  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelee10 View Post
Help! I've fallen and I can't get up. I came here to get my butt kicked. I'm trying to get 100% op and have been having a hard time. I posted this on the "second time around" thread but I'm desperate. I've regained 12 pounds since January 1. The first time I was on IP 100% I was recovering from surgery and had cleared my social life which meant no exposure to the dark side. I can't do that at the moment. I guess I should pull out the old rule sheets and go back to being weighed again. I'm fine for breakfast and lunch and dinner. It's the old evil, get-me-through-the-night munchies. Maybe I'll have an IP drink and some celery tonight. Does anyone remember me?
This was on the beck diet solution today thought you need to hear it. If you haven't read her book it's great and has really helped me. I 'liked' her on facebook and the below was in my newsfeed this morning.

Beck Diet Solution
Tuesday Reality Check: If you make a dieting mistake during the day, remind yourself, “I haven’t blown it. It’s not the end of the world. Start following my plan again RIGHT NOW and stop it at one mistake, don’t turn it into more. It’s a million times better to stop now than to allow myself to eat more.”

Good Luck!
Old 03-27-2012, 11:29 AM   #302  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Morning! Well I might need my first nap in a long time today. My DD and DS had friends over for a sleepover and thats alot of rowdy teenagers all at one time. I don't think I thought that through very well. But it was pancakes for everyone this morning and my crispy cereal pancake for me and I had happy campers once again.
Hope everyone has a fantabulous day!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #303  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

No need to Stress Joshswife....you can handle it sounds like it will take some planning but there has been several great suggestions here so far. IF all else fails, buy you a few alternative shakes to get you through your days when you are on the road. I think you have gained enough power and knowledge in yourself that you need to TRUST yourself and BELIEVE in yourself. You will get through this. This is life and things always get thrown at you BUT there is never nothing thrown at you that YOU CAN"T HANDLE!....you will make wise decisions, I (WE) believe in you. Stressing about it will cause you to hold onto your weight, so don't stress just take it in stride. We always get thrown curve balls its how we handle them that matters

Deelee....we started about the same time last year, I do remember seeing your name around here. You need to distract yourself from your late night munchies, start reading a book, crossword puzzles, search a words, something to get your mind off of food. Come here and post, some of us are here late night and will keep you company. I have started a group on Facebook if you are on there called Southern 3fc.....you do not need to be a southerner to join....everyone is welcome.

I jumped on the Wii this morning and its telling me that I have loss 7.2lbs BUT that is according to that. I go for my WI tomorrow morning so I am hoping that stays true, IF it does that means I have made my original goal of 250!! I woke up feeling extra energy this morning. I have already done all of my house work, work work and I think I will treat myself to a pedicure later today with a new Spring color of an ORANGE....BRIGHT and happy!....Spring has sprung here that is for sure....NO HUMIDITY in South Mississippi.....LOVING it right now!!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:01 PM   #304  
Started IP 1/25/12

S/C/G: 221/ticker/180

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelee10 View Post
Help! I've fallen and I can't get up. I came here to get my butt kicked. I'm trying to get 100% op and have been having a hard time. I posted this on the "second time around" thread but I'm desperate. I've regained 12 pounds since January 1. The first time I was on IP 100% I was recovering from surgery and had cleared my social life which meant no exposure to the dark side. I can't do that at the moment. I guess I should pull out the old rule sheets and go back to being weighed again. I'm fine for breakfast and lunch and dinner. It's the old evil, get-me-through-the-night munchies. Maybe I'll have an IP drink and some celery tonight. Does anyone remember me?
Don't beat yourself up deelee10!!! You're here looking for answers and you're still trying! So give yourself credit for being ready to start 100% again and allow yourself to be human but not to cheat yourself out of the results you want.

So pull out them dern protocol sheets, commit to the weekly WI (even if the only place you share the WI results is on this board cuz these ladies have the combined knowledge of 1,000 coaches and will hold you 100% accountable to being 100% OP!) and never cheat--gotta protect ketosis at all costs or it's all a waste of time.

Also it sounds like you're doing great doing the day. My problem, too, is the evenings. I'm usually not hungry, I just "need" to have something at night. So I make a big to-do out of the evening snack, if it's chocolate drink mix I heat it up, add some WF syrup, some cinnamon, put it in a fancy mug and make it treat. If that didn't do the trick, I'll go the opposite way on the taste scale and get all salty with some pickles. And THEN I might still have 3 cups of tea to soothe that night time itch.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #305  
Started IP 1/25/12

S/C/G: 221/ticker/180

Wuv - those new photos are looking HOT!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #306  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Good morning everyone. Today at WI I hit the 75 pound
mark! Very excited! Have a good day everyone.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #307  

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminezmarie View Post
Wuv - those new photos are looking HOT!
Well Thank YOU!!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #308  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
WAY TO GO DANA!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #309  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I jumped on the Wii this morning and its telling me that I have loss 7.2lbs BUT that is according to that. I go for my WI tomorrow morning so I am hoping that stays true, IF it does that means I have made my original goal of 250!! I woke up feeling extra energy this morning. I have already done all of my house work, work work and I think I will treat myself to a pedicure later today with a new Spring color of an ORANGE....BRIGHT and happy!....Spring has sprung here that is for sure....NO HUMIDITY in South Mississippi.....LOVING it right now!!
That's fantastic Wuv...way to go! Now that makes me all confused again as to wether i should do a couple of weeks of phase 3 or not, lol. I hate feeling confused, lol.

Quick question, is yoga ok to do? At work we have once a week yoga classes offered during our lunch hour. Its 45min long for 8 weeks. I was thinking of signing up!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #310  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Talking Great loses

Quote:

Hoping for an 8 pound lose for you- 8 is my favorite #

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Great Job- congrats on 75#
Old 03-27-2012, 01:47 PM   #311  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
That's fantastic Wuv...way to go! Now that makes me all confused again as to wether i should do a couple of weeks of phase 3 or not, lol. I hate feeling confused, lol.

Quick question, is yoga ok to do? At work we have once a week yoga classes offered during our lunch hour. Its 45min long for 8 weeks. I was thinking of signing up!
GO FOR IT!!!...I do yoga 3 days a week with my Wii!...I feel sooooo much better after I do it. I can't do all of the poses but I do most of the stretches with it. I will ONE day be able to do them all if my hip cooperates with me....lol....Don't be confused, when the time comes you will take it in stride...TRUST me on that one!!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #312  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
GO FOR IT!!!...I do yoga 3 days a week with my Wii!...I feel sooooo much better after I do it. I can't do all of the poses but I do most of the stretches with it. I will ONE day be able to do them all if my hip cooperates with me....lol....Don't be confused, when the time comes you will take it in stride...TRUST me on that one!!
well i don't have a coach anymore so i have to make all my decision. Then YOU will have to tell me when you think the timing is right, lol.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #313  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
well i don't have a coach anymore so i have to make all my decision. Then YOU will have to tell me when you think the timing is right, lol.
LOL....ok....I can do that.....but we have LOTS of coaches on here!....lol....we will work on it
Old 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #314  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Morning/Afternoon everyone...

Well it's been a week back on Phase 1......... hate it lol.
So much easier this time, but so tired of it already.
Loss for the week ... wow what are the odds Lisa... -8 for the week.

I am down below where I stopped last time, I am walking every night if it's not raining or snowing, I start teaching this weekend, actually have a double class this weekend.
I am done, I did most of last teaching season on plan and I don't want to do it again. I am at my original goal weight and I am not going to push myself further.

The program does work, not saying it doesn't but I was being a picky prick when I jumped back on it and I don't think I needed to. I was down 5 pounds after 1 day, so I should have just waited a day or 2 before I made the decision to start it back up.

Slammed at work, but I had to say something because I told everyone I would let you know how it went.

Stay positive everyone, and stay OP!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #315  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Morning/Afternoon everyone...

Well it's been a week back on Phase 1......... hate it lol.
So much easier this time, but so tired of it already.
Loss for the week ... wow what are the odds Lisa... -8 for the week.

I am down below where I stopped last time, I am walking every night if it's not raining or snowing, I start teaching this weekend, actually have a double class this weekend.
I am done, I did most of last teaching season on plan and I don't want to do it again. I am at my original goal weight and I am not going to push myself further.

The program does work, not saying it doesn't but I was being a picky prick when I jumped back on it and I don't think I needed to. I was down 5 pounds after 1 day, so I should have just waited a day or 2 before I made the decision to start it back up.

Slammed at work, but I had to say something because I told everyone I would let you know how it went.

Stay positive everyone, and stay OP!
you knew it would come off when you started, you just wanted to go down lower I am glad you checked in with us and let us know what is going on with you. You are always slammed at work but that is a good thing makes your day go by faster....lol
Closed Thread