Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelama View Post
Ishbel: I agree. Whatever your final weight is, you have to be comfortable with it. Bottom line, we can all lose weight, its keeping it OFF that's the tricky part. For me, I'm a foodie...not a junk foodie, I just enjoy good food. Realistically, my original goal weight I haven't been at in over 30 years. I'm not going to have the body I had 30 years ago b/c 1. It was 30 YEARS AGO! 2. I've had 2 kids since then and 3. It was 30 YEARS AGO!

I feel like I don't want to constantly obsess over staying uber thin. I just want to be a size I'm comfortable/happy with and don't have to work out 2 hours a day to maintain.
DOUBLE LIKE!!! This is exactly what I say to people....I don't want to work my butt off for a weight...I just want to 'be' healthy and happy.

...I want to run...but to maintain not to lose...so really, hopefully 2-4 times a week...not everyday. I'm quickly becoming a lululemon addict as I fit the clothes now. One of their quotes "I like to run...because I really really like dessert" I completely agree.

I'm down from a 24-22 to a 12-10 (sometimes a 9)...WOW just even typing that...W-O-W. So, in maintenance I'm hoping to use exercise as a tool to shave some calories off my daily intake (I'm going to track them like there is no tomorrow in maintenance).

I'm in love, my VIP loved me 130 lbs ago and loves me now (apparently I'm just 'awesomer' now)...life is really good right now and the size 10-12 is a fantablous bonus!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #257  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I use exercise to look better, but not for treats!
Ishbel you have done great and are-an inspiration, wuv too.
We can accomplish anything!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #258  

Ok...well I'll learn quick enough I'm sure....right now I just want to run and feel the burn...I am quite anxious about it actually.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:28 AM   #259  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
I've had a few people ask me why I'm stopping at 165...I'm 5'5"...my mom had problems staying at 160 so that was the main reason. But now when I look at tummy (which isn't pretty but I deal with it..helps that the VIP doesn't care). I'd lose at least a few sizes if it was gone and I wouldn't be surprised if it was more then 10 lbs of skin. So I'm concerned if I get lower my body won't like me there and it will be more of a struggle. I want to be comfortable...when I have a tummy tuck (whever that will be) I will more then likely loose a few sizes and some poundage .

A lady at work here went from an 18 to a 14 with just a tummy tuck.

Just in case anyone is 'worried' - my doc is perfectly fine with my goal LOL.
Good for you thinking of a tummy tuck! I am having difficulty too deciding if I should lower my goal weight or phase off. My problem is that whatever I lose now is going from my face, hips and bust where I don't wnat to lose more. But the belly and midriff is so stubborn. But squishy too. It would be great if we could target where we want the flab to disappear from.

On another note; Wayward, did you move??

Pat
Old 03-23-2012, 09:44 AM   #260  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
DOUBLE LIKE!!! This is exactly what I say to people....I don't want to work my butt off for a weight...I just want to 'be' healthy and happy.

...I want to run...but to maintain not to lose...so really, hopefully 2-4 times a week...not everyday. I'm quickly becoming a lululemon addict as I fit the clothes now. One of their quotes "I like to run...because I really really like dessert" I completely agree.

I'm down from a 24-22 to a 12-10 (sometimes a 9)...WOW just even typing that...W-O-W. So, in maintenance I'm hoping to use exercise as a tool to shave some calories off my daily intake (I'm going to track them like there is no tomorrow in maintenance).

I'm in love, my VIP loved me 130 lbs ago and loves me now (apparently I'm just 'awesomer' now)...life is really good right now and the size 10-12 is a fantablous bonus!
I really want to start running too but with my knee problems (no cartilege) i think jogging would be too much impact on my knee (after walking for awhile, i barely can go up the stairs to my house).

I love wearing smaller clothes but eventhough my eyes see what i look like in teh mirror...my brain hasn't wrapped its head around it yet.

I went down to 130lbs before kids and people said i looked sick (i'm big boned) so i figured 150 would be good now as its 3 kids and 15 years later but i'll see how it feel. Also, don't forget that women who are heavy chested have to account for that extra weight, which i'm sooo not, lol.

Quote:
Ok...well I'll learn quick enough I'm sure....right now I just want to run and feel the burn...I am quite anxious about it actually.
How cool is that huh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Good for you thinking of a tummy tuck! I am having difficulty too deciding if I should lower my goal weight or phase off. My problem is that whatever I lose now is going from my face, hips and bust where I don't wnat to lose more. But the belly and midriff is so stubborn. But squishy too. It would be great if we could target where we want the flab to disappear from.Pat
I so want a full 360 lift and legs and arms and breast done...can I afford it NOPE! But i'll see what i can do with getting medicare to approve at least for the tummy tuck so i have to wait til i lose all my weight before getting a consultation done as they have to send in pictures with the request and i guess i want to look as bad as possible, lol.

Chloe - Thank you for the info.

So i know that TOM is here but its going to be another week of low/no loss (haven't moved since last saturday). So now i have to decide to either do nothing and wait it out...try to do a week of phase 2, or phase 3 (which i don't want to do) or try the 2restricted a day then none the next day. Ugh, it upsets me that i'm stalling when i still have quite a bit to lose.

TGIF everyone, i'm tired and want to sleep in tomorrow!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #261  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Good Morning!!!! Well my WI went fantastic! 3lbs and 5 inches and its TOM. I've never had a loss like that on TOM. I'm now 3lbs from my goal weight so I decided to go to Phase 2 and see how it goes. I'm sooooooo excited. I feel amazing, I like how I look (minus some lose blubber but nothing a little spanx won't help) and I'm ready to move on and see how I do with the rest of the phases. Thanks for all the continued support on here. You guys are all amazing!!!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #262  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledmom04 View Post
Good Morning!!!! Well my WI went fantastic! 3lbs and 5 inches and its TOM. I've never had a loss like that on TOM. I'm now 3lbs from my goal weight so I decided to go to Phase 2 and see how it goes. I'm sooooooo excited. I feel amazing, I like how I look (minus some lose blubber but nothing a little spanx won't help) and I'm ready to move on and see how I do with the rest of the phases. Thanks for all the continued support on here. You guys are all amazing!!!!!
Congrats! Awsome WI and have fun in phase 2
Old 03-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #263  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Pat, no I haven't moved... been in the same town for the past 32 years now.
I would love to move to where I work but it's just not a safe time to buy a house.
Washington State is in a crisis when it comes to money and education, so the last thing I need to do is buy a house and roll the dice I will keep my job.
Sad thing is we have been waiting for 4 years now for things to change.

Day 5 of Phase 1 and still going strong.

Stay positive everyone!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #264  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I am so glad that it's friday! It's been one of those weeks... but I am looking forward for the weekend to be over just as fast. Tryouts are on Sunday! So my nerves are getting the best of me... and my sleep!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #265  

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledmom04 View Post
WAY TO GO!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #266  

Wuv - glad to hear Hassan is doing better!
Jelly - good luck at tryouts this weekend! You'll do great!

Congratulations to everyone on their great losses! Keep up the great work!

Hoping for a nice weekend so we can work on the plants around the house. We've had a little bit of rain here and the grass is starting to turn green! I had WI today and am down another 2lbs and 2 inches!

Have a great OP day!
Old 03-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #267  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Jump on my Wii this morning, just to see what would happen after ONE day of being back on phase one and I am "unoffically" down 3lbs...lol.....go figure....now I can't wait til Wednesday to get here....lol
Old 03-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #268  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

S/C/G: 270.3 / 189.8 / 160

I have staying OP, and lost 9lbs in 2 weeks as my coach was sick last week and I didn't weigh in. This week I am having "bone" pains in my legs and arms, does anyone else have this?

My DH and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary this week and we are planning a weekend away in May. Cannot wait! The last time the 2 of us got away was on our 11th anniversary.

The snow keeps on coming and I am ready for Spring weather!!

Wishing all of you a great weekend, stay OP, Congratulations on all your personal losses & NSV
Old 03-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #269  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Smile Mo Scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Jump on my Wii this morning, just to see what would happen after ONE day of being back on phase one and I am "unoffically" down 3lbs...lol.....go figure....now I can't wait til Wednesday to get here....lol
Whoot Whoot nice "peek". This was my first week without a scale, it was a bit nerve racking, but I loved the "surprise" at the WI- down 7 and half pounds and 2 inches of hip!

Last edited by Tripmama; 03-23-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #270  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

S/C/G: 270.3 / 189.8 / 160

Quote:

Your post brought a huge smile to my face!! Thanks Ishbel!! My DH is the same, he has loved me small, big, no matter what. He just can't keep his hands off my right now!
Closed Thread