Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #436  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Busy day again. Tired. 100% OP.
Hi there,
Always read your comments w/ interest. I used to be tired mid afternoon and after dinner but now have a lot more energy. Part of my reason is that I started HRT using bioidentical creams and testosterone, which is part of the HRT, really helps with energy level.

This diet is also a big part of it, but my doctors just upped the testosterone level for me and I have better energy all afternoon. Sleep about 6-7 hours a night, although could sleep longer, just don't want to since I now have so much more energy.

Just a thought, HRT might be something to consider if your hormone tests (blood testing) shows a deficit. Some folks don't ever use it knowing that falling hormone levels is part of life. I used to think that and wouldn't use HRT until I just got so tired of being tired and achy - not feeling so vital anymore. Thought I'd try it and now, don't want to give it up. Life is short - want to make the most of it.

Last edited by Chloe222; 04-03-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #437  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking Thanks

[QUOTE=Chloe222;4278595]Hi there,
Always read your comments w/ interest. I used to be tired mid afternoon and after dinner but now have a lot more energy. Part of my reason is that I started HRT using bioidentical creams and testosterone, which is part of the HRT, really helps with energy level.

Thanks Chloe-

I enjoy your support. I too have a LOT more energy on this diet, yesterday was just a long work day, but very productive Then by the time I got home, 8:30ish made dinner....I was ready for bed, but just had to check- in with my IPeeps in the Home of the 100%
Old 04-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #438  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Happy Tuesday!!!....this morning I got on the Wii just to see what it says....says I loss 5lbs so I was like really?? I don't feel any different, this is unofficially of course tomorrow morning is my WI. So I came in my room to measure myself....Waist is now 45! and my thorax is ready for this???....39 inches!!!!!!!.....so yea I am super excited for my WI tomorrow, even if their scale doesn't say I loss 5 lbs I know I am losing somewhere!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #439  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Happy Tuesday!!!....this morning I got on the Wii just to see what it says....says I loss 5lbs so I was like really?? I don't feel any different, this is unofficially of course tomorrow morning is my WI. So I came in my room to measure myself....Waist is now 45! and my thorax is ready for this???....39 inches!!!!!!!.....so yea I am super excited for my WI tomorrow, even if their scale doesn't say I loss 5 lbs I know I am losing somewhere!
AWESOME!!!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #440  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
That is awesome!!!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #441  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Happy Tuesday everyone. Just back from WI and down another 4 pounds and 2 inches. My coach told me I've lost 48 inches so far, so I told her I've lost a 3rd grader. Hope everyone has a great day, and as always - 100 percent!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #442  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Whoo hoo wuv! You're doing awsome!

Nothing much to report..just wanted to say hi and say that i feel very thankful today. Thankful that i was able to stay the course of this journey and to have found so many supporters along the way. I never thought i would weight what i weight now and when people tell me i look thin, i still don't believe it or worse, i don't even comprehend it but in time it will get better! Took some pictures of me in short yesterday and it will be a HUGE challenge to actually go outdoor in public like that cause i was very discourage with all the loose skin on my thighs.

So thank you to all of you for making this journey all the more possible and a special thank you to my buddy that hears all my whining, lol

Last edited by Busymomx4; 04-03-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #443  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Whoo hoo wuv! You're doing awsome!

Nothing much to report..just wanted to say hi and say that i feel very thankful today. Thankful that i was able to stay the course of this journey and to have found so many supporters along the way. I never thought i would weight what i weight now and when people tell me i look thin, i still don't believe it or worse, i don't even comprehend it but in time it will get better! Took some pictures of me in short yesterday and it will be a HUGE challenge to actually go outdoor in public like that cause i was very discourage with all the loose skin on my thighs.

So thank you to all of you for making this journey all the more possible
I still don't see me as small as some say I am, I mean I do see me smaller and I can see it in my clothes but it takes some getting used too. Wear some longer shorts like to your knees, where you don't see the loose skin or wear Capri's. If I could just get rid of my "apron" stomach I would be able to see it more!...but ya know what? I can deal with it, I wear my "body suit" that holds me in. I can bend over now and touch the ground when I am sitting in a chair and my stomach isn't in the way!...THAT is like a miracle in itself!....i haven't been able to do that in forever. Things I can do now that I never thought of doing before, like I don't even think about it I just do it then I stop myself and say....Do you realize what you just did?...I laugh a lot at myself because I am home by myself most of the time. Yesterday I was talking to my son telling him what the Wii said I weighed and he said put down your cup and come here....HE PICKED ME UP!!!...NEVER has he been able to do that and says....Yea mom, You weigh about 245 now!.....this morning the Wii said 242!!.....it just amazing what this program does!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #444  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmg1989 View Post
A FIRST FOR ME:

At 50 years old I have realized that for the first time EVER my drivers license weight is HIGHER than my actual weight! I admit that I never put my actual weight and now I can!
This cracks me up, I will have to look and see what mine says!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Just realized I hace reached my 8 month mark today!! Holy Schmoly!!
And you look fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Happy Tuesday everyone. Just back from WI and down another 4 pounds and 2 inches. My coach told me I've lost 48 inches so far, so I told her I've lost a 3rd grader. Hope everyone has a great day, and as always - 100 percent!
Amazing!

Before I started this diet, I was considering surgery and thinking that no one could lose weight. Then I started this diet and found this forum and realize how possible it all is! Thanks everyone for showing me it can be done!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #445  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
I still don't see me as small as some say I am, I mean I do see me smaller and I can see it in my clothes but it takes some getting used too. Wear some longer shorts like to your knees, where you don't see the loose skin or wear Capri's. If I could just get rid of my "apron" stomach I would be able to see it more!...but ya know what? I can deal with it, I wear my "body suit" that holds me in. I can bend over now and touch the ground when I am sitting in a chair and my stomach isn't in the way!...THAT is like a miracle in itself!....i haven't been able to do that in forever. Things I can do now that I never thought of doing before, like I don't even think about it I just do it then I stop myself and say....Do you realize what you just did?...I laugh a lot at myself because I am home by myself most of the time. Yesterday I was talking to my son telling him what the Wii said I weighed and he said put down your cup and come here....HE PICKED ME UP!!!...NEVER has he been able to do that and says....Yea mom, You weigh about 245 now!.....this morning the Wii said 242!!.....it just amazing what this program does!

How is your son these days... He doesnt chat anymore!!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #446  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
How is your son these days... He doesnt chat anymore!!
He is ok....I am GRRRRRR at him though cuz SHE is back in the picture. Looks like I will be living ALONE come jun or jul cuz SHE is moving back down here.....So you wanna come be my room mate?....haha....we would have a blast!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #447  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
WOOT WOOT WUV!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
You should find a 3rd grader to lift up. At 68 lbs I got the VIP's son (he's 9) to get on my back so I could carry him around a bit. Actually we were discussing my weight loss this past weekend and he didn't think I lost any weight...HAHAHA...so I showed him some pictures and he still didn't believe me. Kept saying it was someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post

So thank you to all of you for making this journey all the more possible and a special thank you to my buddy that hears all my whining, lol
I love this forum...I may not post but I'm usually always lurking...and the stories that come out of here give me SO much energy and motivation. Today this thread is full of positive energy and because of that I'm feeling it too!!

Jelly - woohoo girl, you look fantastic...do you buy a lot of sour puss clothes (I think that's what the brand name is)...the derby girls here love those dresses. I want one too, found a black one with pink skulls on it with a pink crinoline and LOVED it but I was one size too small at the time, should have bought it cause it's gone now! :/

Last edited by Ishbel; 04-03-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #448  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post

Jelly - woohoo girl, you look fantastic...do you buy a lot of sour puss clothes (I think that's what the brand name is)...the derby girls here love those dresses. I want one too, found a black one with pink skulls on it with a pink crinoline and LOVED it but I was one size too small at the time, should have bought it cause it's gone now! :/
Thanks... I have not... I just look and hold them up, and say Not yet... I am trying to keep buying clothes to a minimum lately... I went overbored when i realized that i wasnt in plus size anymore... Mainly just on shirt's though... LOL I still only have 1 pair of jeans, 3 black yoga pants that i use for work but all of the clothes that i own, that fit me, all fit into a small laundy basket, So i get bored with what i have pretty fast, but trying to not spend so much money!!
Old 04-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #449  

Every time I go to mom's she gives me more clothes that she wore when she first started....lol...I don't have to buy clothes for a while...I have enough for summer!
Old 04-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #450  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
Every time I go to mom's she gives me more clothes that she wore when she first started....lol...I don't have to buy clothes for a while...I have enough for summer!
haha JEALOUS! I still haven't gotten any Capris, and I will probably not get any shorts until the loose skin shrinks back in!! But I am totally ready for some sunny weather around here,,,
Closed Thread