Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #61  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniels View Post
Today is day 9 for me as well! I'm not down as much as you though Great work! I also can't wait to try the Big Mac in a Bowl, sounds delish. Cheers to a great day 9 OP.
Not everyone is going to lose the same. Just hang in there. Were you dieting before this?
Old 01-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealpromom View Post
Hi everyone!

I did it!!! lost 2.6 and I am officially out of the 2's and into the 1's Whoo hoo!!!
Way to go!!!! That's awesome!! Congratulations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKDROPsilhouette View Post
Went to the Doctor... I have pneumonia.
Wow! Hope you get better soon!! I had it several years ago and although the worst symptoms (fever, cough) did go away fairly quickly with med's I had to use an asthma inhaler pretty regularly for about a year afterwards. Take care of yourself!! It can be very serious!!

I'm having a good day today. Not hungry like I have been alot recently. I go for my WI tomorrow...hoping to hit the -40 lb mark!! Congrats to everyone with losses and NSV's today and good luck to everyone who still has to WI this week!!
Old 01-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #63  
Started IP Jan 2, 2011

S/C/G: 239/ticker/170

Height: 5' 4"

I have a question, why do we have to have lots of sea salt? Is it because we're drinking lots of water?
Old 01-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 268/258.5/150

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for all of the posts! It keeps me encouraged. I'm doing alternate program.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #65  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Good afternoon everyone!
Saw my coach last night and got all the supplies I need to start program on Monday! Excited! Can't wait to feel better!
You guys are all an inspiration please have a great day!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 239.4/ticker/140ish

Height: 5ft 5.5in

I had WI#2 today. I was indeed pleasantly surprised. I lost 6.4lbs and 3.5in!!! I also got some MIO from Walmart, yum! But they didn't have kale!! I'm gonna be a kale chip fan for the rest of my life. I also got approximately 6in cut off my head, so my hair is just skimming the tops of my shoulders. I actually like it. I was told I would by my mom, so I guess she was right. Mothers usually are... YAY!!!! I can't wait until next week!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieEli View Post
Good morning everyone!!

I haven't posted anything in a while!
Congrat's to everyone for their WL or NSV.

It's TOM for me and it started today and I think that I will die..not literally but i am in SO much pain this morning that I can't even imagine myself eating or drinking anything... I just want to be in my pj's and do nothing.

I had HUGE cravings this week and I knew why...I didn't give in and it was so hard but I am so happy that I didn't go for everything I was thinking.

I started alternatives this week and so far so good..and SOO much cheaper

Anyways I have to get back to work..unfortunately it won't get done by itself lol

Have a great day everyone!
Chocolate pudding cakes made with the pudding packets help me with TOM cravings.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #68  
Started IP 1/10/12

S/C/G: 175.2/146.6/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
Not everyone is going to lose the same. Just hang in there. Were you dieting before this?
No I wasn't. I would eat well for a day or two and get frustrated and gorge. This is the biggest effort I've put into anything thus far. I'm hoping seeing results will be what keeps me motivated. I do know that everyone won't lose the same, and I'm truly happy for anyone's big losses, I just hope to see some for myself too!! I'm doing well OP (day 9 today) but I am having some digestion problems if ya know what I mean. So that makes me feel a little bloated and like I'm not doing as well. I like when my tummy feels flatter and not so "full". Hope this isn't too much information! Thanks for the encouragement
Old 01-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #69  
Gotta keep trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilySebetka View Post
I had WI#2 today. I was indeed pleasantly surprised. I lost 6.4lbs and 3.5in!!! I also got some MIO from Walmart, yum! But they didn't have kale!! I'm gonna be a kale chip fan for the rest of my life. I also got approximately 6in cut off my head, so my hair is just skimming the tops of my shoulders. I actually like it. I was told I would by my mom, so I guess she was right. Mothers usually are... YAY!!!! I can't wait until next week!
woo hooo!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Quote:
No I wasn't. I would eat well for a day or two and get frustrated and gorge. This is the biggest effort I've put into anything thus far. I'm hoping seeing results will be what keeps me motivated. I do know that everyone won't lose the same, and I'm truly happy for anyone's big losses, I just hope to see some for myself too!! I'm doing well OP (day 9 today) but I am having some digestion problems if ya know what I mean. So that makes me feel a little bloated and like I'm not doing as well. I like when my tummy feels flatter and not so "full". Hope this isn't too much information! Thanks for the encouragement
If you are taking about constipation-I highly recommend Mirilax and of course up your water intake.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #71  
Gotta keep trying!

Quote:
lol I can totally relate to everything you just said basically LOL. I'm on day 9 too! Have you had your first weigh in yet? What did you lose?
Old 01-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKDROPsilhouette View Post
I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to get back to the diet once I get better . . . I'm afraid when I go in to see what's wrong with me, they'll say I can't or shouldn't go back on. But I don't think me doing this diet has anything to do with me being sick, because eating "regularly" hasn't helped any.

Anyway, I've had a fever since Monday and this morning it got up to about 104. I broke the fever for now with some Tylenol and ibuprofen, but I know it's only a matter of time before it flares back up again. Sleeping with that high of a fever is not fun at all ): I need about five blankets just to get comfortable, and then I have strange dreams. Then when I wake up I'm burning up under the blankets and can't get comfortable.

I really hope I don't have to give up IP. It was really working and is much better than counting calories and exercising.
I'm not a doctor, but it sure sounds like your symptoms are influenza. I haven't heard of these symptoms being related to IP. Get some sleep and take care!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #73  
Giniwarrior

S/C/G: 238/178/155

Height: 5'5"

The snow is finally coming to the Sierras after most the winter being the driest in the record books. Sucks for my commute but it will be nice to snow shoe for some exercise. I am changing my goal to 150lbs but if it takes a while to lose the last 10lbs I am okay with that. I just want to lose another 20lbs by May and I average 2.5lbs to 3lbs loss a week. I am still amazed that being in menopause I was able to maintain these losses:-) Even with a stall here and there. Loving the new recipes I am trying. Esp those waffles.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealpromom View Post
Hi everyone!

I did it!!! lost 2.6 and I am officially out of the 2's and into the 1's Whoo hoo!!!
Congratulations idealpromom! What a huge milestone!!!!

NavyMom... thanks for your response... that's how I was feeling too but then I started thinking more about the number and what it would mean to be in that 'healthy weight' range. On the other hand, I think it's putting on too much pressure. I'm changing it back to "100 lbs lost" LOL... and stickin' to it. Will go from there!

BACKDROPsilhouette, pneumonia! OMGoodness! Take care and get better real soon.

These NSV's are doing it for me! What a great feeling to not have to shop in a plus-sized clothing store and to be able to find great deals... like a size 18 winter coat for $38 instead of $138! Woohoo!

For anyone new who is lurking (like I did for weeks before joining), I would not have believed in the results without doing it myself! This program truly is amazing!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #75  

snowing here today . I much prefer the brown grass! Went to supper last night at Mexican Village for FIL birthday. Brought my own veggies and salad dressing and ordered a plain hamburger with raw onions and pickles. It worked out pretty good!

I also tried making the raddish chips yesterday...FAIL. The first bath I made too thin, then next batch I made to thick! I'll attempt them again later this week or this weekend...maybe the kale chips too.

Congratulations to all of the SV and NSV's! Keep up the great work everyone! It's so exciting to see everyone's victories every day!
Closed Thread