Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #166  

Height: 5' 4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
I totally don't think anything you said was horrible by any means. People need to be held accountable for their actions regardless of what they are. If you don't want people to hold you responsible, then don't post it on the ~internet~. Definitely got your back!
I do want to be held accountable - yes, that is precisely why I posted...! I appreciate the truth that was spoken by wuv but I don't want to discount the encouragement that others offered to me as well. I really hope my comments didn't create hard feelings between some of you.

As a side note: by saying I had a tough day, it was not only tough with me going off-plan but due to the fact that a friend committed suicide two days ago so yes, there was some underlying feelings that I let get the best of me despite my earlier resolve. I goofed. BUT the "truth-side" of this is that the world is full of tragic things that happen every day and I want to learn to not handle it like this anymore...and not be so afraid of feeling pain and stuffing the feelings... In hindsight, that is what I was doing. I'm hoping IP can help me with this issue. I didn't do very well at all for a moment today but started new after posting here. Thanks for listening - and again, I hope no one has bad feelings towards each other because it was a good balance of words I needed to hear.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #167  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki4me View Post
I do want to be held accountable - yes, that is precisely why I posted...! I appreciate the truth that was spoken by wuv but I don't want to discount the encouragement that others offered to me as well. I really hope my comments didn't create hard feelings between some of you.

As a side note: by saying I had a tough day, it was not only tough with me going off-plan but due to the fact that a friend committed suicide two days ago so yes, there was some underlying feelings that I let get the best of me despite my earlier resolve. I goofed. BUT the "truth-side" of this is that the world is full of tragic things that happen every day and I want to learn to not handle it like this anymore...and not be so afraid of feeling pain and stuffing the feelings... In hindsight, that is what I was doing. I'm hoping IP can help me with this issue. I didn't do very well at all for a moment today but started new after posting here. Thanks for listening - and again, I hope no one has bad feelings towards each other because it was a good balance of words I needed to hear.
I think the whole thing was just a huge understanding between everyone lol. But I don't think you would've posted about it unless you knew something bad had happened lol. But at least you know & you're going on with it. Sorry about your friend <3 I can understand your feelings to want to eat, but food isn't going to help it any better than anything else either. -hugs-

Just try harder to stay away from things that trigger you, that would be your best/safest bet. You've come so far, don't throw it away now!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #168  
Started IP 1/10/12

S/C/G: 175.2/146.6/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
...and tenniels thank you too. I was feeling pretty regretful! Appreciate the encouragement more than I can express...
Anytimes I know I need the encouragement too. Today I ate an extra pudding. I was on the verge of saying screw it and going on a binge. I'm disappointed in myself, but feeling better now that I pulled it together and reading how great you girls are all doing. If the packets did throw you out of ketosis, it definitely wouldn't be like starting fresh. You'd still have less than a "normal" days worth of carbs in your system. Just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be fine!!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:26 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 278/268/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealpromom View Post
Hi everyone!

I did it!!! lost 2.6 and I am officially out of the 2's and into the 1's Whoo hoo!!!
Great Job! Congrats.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #170  

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
I think the whole thing was just a huge understanding between everyone lol. But I don't think you would've posted about it unless you knew something bad had happened lol. But at least you know & you're going on with it. Sorry about your friend <3 I can understand your feelings to want to eat, but food isn't going to help it any better than anything else either. -hugs-

Just try harder to stay away from things that trigger you, that would be your best/safest bet. You've come so far, don't throw it away now!
Thanks, Miranda! Very true! I have to more vigilant now... Yes, that evil lemon puff concoction will not be getting reordered by me (and in turn, I do think I need to be journaling more!). Thanks for understanding!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #171  
Started IP 1/10/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Just for the record, those of you who think I said something out of line don't know me. When I speak on this board it is honest and from the heart. If you are NOT committed to the program then that is on you. I have been 100% committed to this program for 7 months. I have NOT CHEATED at all, that means no licks, taste, nibbles or sips of ANYTHING that I am not suppose to have.I have NEVER once said I lived glass house.....MY HOUSE (journey)has ALWAYS been open for EVERYONE to see. I HAVE NEVER EVER JUDGED anyone, and if me saying what I did offended anyone I am sorry but it is the truth.

I have helped many people here and I will continue to do so. I still have a long ways to go but if what I say is going to be JUDGED then I will keep my words to myself and those who would like my help can message me. I have always giving support and kind words NEVER ever will I say something negative!
I didn't think you said anything negative, but like you I am 100% honest. I just said I believe we ALL have some sort of self control issue to find ourselves here having these discussions. I was offering support in the way I know how, as were you. I don't see anything wrong with either. I hope there is no misunderstanding, but I stand behind my post. You've been very helpful to me thus far, and I really do appreciate it. I think we all have something different to contribute which is a beautiful thing.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:29 AM   #172  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniels View Post
Anytimes I know I need the encouragement too. Today I ate an extra pudding. I was on the verge of saying screw it and going on a binge. I'm disappointed in myself, but feeling better now that I pulled it together and reading how great you girls are all doing. If the packets did throw you out of ketosis, it definitely wouldn't be like starting fresh. You'd still have less than a "normal" days worth of carbs in your system. Just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be fine!!
Really??? Awesome! Great to hear! I'm back on track shortly! You hang in there too! Congrats on the victory!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:31 AM   #173  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniels View Post
I didn't think you said anything negative, but like you I am 100% honest. I just said I believe we ALL have some sort of self control issue to find ourselves here having these discussions. I was offering support in the way I know how, as were you. I don't see anything wrong with either. I hope there is no misunderstanding, but I stand behind my post. You've been very helpful to me thus far, and I really do appreciate it. I think we all have something different to contribute which is a beautiful thing.
Agreed! I'm looking forward to journeying with all of you as we keep pressing on to our individual goal!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:37 AM   #174  

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealpromom

Hi everyone!

I did it!!! lost 2.6 and I am officially out of the 2's and into the 1's Whoo hoo!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:38 AM   #175  
Started IP 1/10/12

Quote:
Agreed! I'm looking forward to journeying with all of you as we keep pressing on to our individual goal!
Well said! We all hold a different puzzle piece and are each needed to complete the picture of an informative forum. Cheers to you girls for another day OP
Old 01-19-2012, 05:03 AM   #176  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique125 View Post
thanks Dana, I've been having half my protein at lunch this week and half at dinner, PLUS a whole egg that I do not count
yesterday I had chicken breast twice with veggies and salad, I calculated with my 3 shakes and chicken I only had roughly 700 calories!
I wasn't too hungry yesterday
Did you add 2 t of oil into the total calories? Hope so, because it's necessary. And if you did, 700 is really pretty low -- although one day won't hurt. It's just that you might get hungry the next day. You know, because things one does don't always show up for a day or two?
Old 01-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 260/seeticker/190

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

hey guys im skelter. im in this weight loss thing since january 9 2012. im subbing to this group. anyway. i wish yall luck. today im not sure what im having because i am BROKE and i dnt get paid until next week. anyway im 6lbs down in 10 days so wish me luck and i wish u all luck. later. im off to work!
Old 01-19-2012, 06:09 AM   #178  

S/C/G: 260/seeticker/190

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

oh and hi TSMOORE.... we r almost the same weight. did u join the bikini 2012 challenge? u guys should it great. ok for real...bye nowww!lol
Closed Thread