Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #31  
INACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique125 View Post
5th day without restrictives and the scale has not moved one oz
I had a low WI yesterday after a whole week without restricted foods. I noticed that I had very little energy the whole time and it didn't help me lose any faster. So, I am back on the restricted wagon ;-)
Old 01-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #32  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
Not too happy this morning with myself.
Weighed myself because I just felt so bloated & YEP. UP 1.5lbs!
Not officially weighing until Monday & I know TOM is coming, it has to be because I've been right on plan, but it still is frustrating.

I'm sure it's just water and it will go away as there just isn't enough calories on this diet to gain weight. It's just a temporary thing, so pay no attention to your scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique125 View Post
arghhhhhh good morning everyone

5th day without restrictives and the scale has not moved one oz

I don't know what to do
I am 100% OP
happy WI's everyone
I don't think restrictives is your problem. The problem is getting past your plateau. Are you still hungry? If so you might want to add a little extra protein and see if that helps. BTW, I love your avatar. Great picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massconfusion84 View Post
Sounds like I'm not the only discouraged one today. Im in nursing school and all day every day my friends are eating junk and I am almost constantly hungry. I just want to go to the cafeteria and pig out! Please someone talk me out of it before I do something I will regret....i have been 100%OP for the 2 weeks I've been on this.
If you have to then eat some extra protein, but don't blow all of your hard work on junk food!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
You are so pretty in your picture!

I think other people have found that giving up the daily restricted doesn't result is bigger weight loss. That is why the protocol says to have one every day but some coaches do suggest you give them up.

I weigh everyday although we are strongly advised not to do that. But I know from that each week I go about 5 days straight with no loss then have a loss so I only track my weekly loss.

Make sure you get a big salad in with lots of lettuce. I know that salad is the last thing you are thinking of at -31 today but it is easier if you make it a habit.

Are you tracking your food on something like myfitnesspal? I suspect you are not getting enough of the necessary foods in.

Pat
thanks Pat
I'm writing down my food in the daily journal my coach gave me, she wants to see it this Saturday and if I don't lose she will fax it to head office for their input.
I have been having a HUGE salad every day for the past 7.5 weeks, I don't enjoy that much but I still eat it. I don't weigh every day, maybe twice a week or so, was feeling skinny today so decided to step on
Not sure what to do now! I'm trying really hard. Yesterday I drank 14 cups of water
Old 01-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomedayBubblySomeday View Post
I had a low WI yesterday after a whole week without restricted foods. I noticed that I had very little energy the whole time and it didn't help me lose any faster. So, I am back on the restricted wagon ;-)

my coach put me on boot camp this week, no restrictives to see if I lose more! it's not helping
Old 01-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomedayBubblySomeday View Post
Why did you go off of restricted foods in the first place? Your weight loss numbers look good to me even with your lower loss this week. There have been a couple of weeks when I lost just a pound, but that always meant I had a good weight loss the following week.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #36  
Started IP 10/13/11

Hi everyone!

I did it!!! lost 2.6 and I am officially out of the 2's and into the 1's Whoo hoo!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:12 AM   #37  
IP start date 1/3/2012

S/C/G: 232/185/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealpromom View Post
Hi everyone!

I did it!!! lost 2.6 and I am officially out of the 2's and into the 1's Whoo hoo!!!
Good for YOU!!!! You gave me a good morning smile here in the Pacific Time Zone. Way To Go!!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #38  

Quote:
Hi everyone!

How exciting for you!!!!
Hopefully I will be joining you sometime in February.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #39  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Hi everyone!

Woo Hoo SOOO proud!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 185/163/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icathinme View Post
So...I left my sheet (and the copies I made!) at work yesterday. I need help with vitamins! I got the food down, but can't remember what foods to take and when. HELP!!
Sorry this happened to you. The sticky notes have the phases you can view, hopefully that will be a quick reference for you.

I used a sharpie pen and on the top of the vitamin bottles wrote, 1 B for 1 breakfast, 2 D for 2 dinner and so on. This was a quick glance for me when starting the program until I was familiar with the plan.

Have a great day!!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #41  
Elissa

S/C/G: 191/145/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Hi everyone!

Congratulations!! I hope that you do something nice to reward yourself!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #42  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I'm sure it's just water and it will go away as there just isn't enough calories on this diet to gain weight. It's just a temporary thing, so pay no attention to your scale.
I'm hoping so because I know I haven't cheated at all, so I'm just trying to stay positive about it. I'm definitely going to add a restricted back in once my order gets here
Old 01-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post

I don't think restrictives is your problem. The problem is getting past your plateau. Are you still hungry? If so you might want to add a little extra protein and see if that helps. BTW, I love your avatar. Great picture.

If you have to then eat some extra protein, but don't blow all of your hard work on junk food!

thanks Dana, I've been having half my protein at lunch this week and half at dinner, PLUS a whole egg that I do not count
yesterday I had chicken breast twice with veggies and salad, I calculated with my 3 shakes and chicken I only had roughly 700 calories!
I wasn't too hungry yesterday
Old 01-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 232.5/208.8/175.0

Height: 5'9"

Still here and still on plan, I've had a lot of cravings but I think they are more mental, not because I was actually hungry.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday :-) Friday is almost here!!
Tammy
Old 01-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 149.6/137/120

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
Big mac in a bowl is great
Hi, started IP 12 days ago...What exactly is Big Mac in a bowl? Thanks!
Closed Thread