Old 09-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #76  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Do you have your picture set up as your Avatar? I am glad it was easy for you since you are back to school now. Once you get in the routine of it, it will become second nature. LOL @ the experimenting with the bad food....now you just have to learn to do it with this food, it works too....lol

You are or are not hungry at meal times and gagging?
I am hungry, but I am gaging.
im sure it's just becuase Im not used to it yet. my old meals were wrapped in bread, covered in cheese, and dipped in sauce! LOL
LisaPatriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #77  

S/C/G: (C/G) 143.8/147

Height: 5' 3"

Good Evening,

Had my WI this morning. Lost .8 lbs and 3 inches. So happy there's less of me to see!

Remain Strong.
JoLoMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #78  

Woohoo Wuv on the 6 pound loss!
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #79  
Started IP July 21, 2011

S/C/G: 168/143.8/140

Height: 5'4.5"

Wow, some great losses this week!! I had my weigh in today and lost 1.5 pounds and 3 inches. I'm happy with that because the scale hadn't moved until this morning and I was really mad about it and feeling sorry for myself because I did so good staying OP all week despite all the eating, drinking, and parties that were going on during labor day!!! I panicked and pouted for nothing. I've lost 19 pounds in 7 weeks and am still going strong!!! Also, I changed my decade today!!! 149.4!!! Woohoo!!!

On a side note I decided to make big Mac in a bowl for first time tonight and all I can say is YUMMMMMMY!!! WF thousand island dressing is the only one I can stand. It was soooo good. I feel like it was my favorite meal in 7 weeks!!
soccermom9799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

I made a very disturbing discovery today!

Since restarting IP two weeks ago, my weight loss has been much slower than my first experience with IP. OHHH, I know why now! The candy I was eating at work, Crystal Light "sugar free" hard candy is DEFINITELY NOT IP friendly. After consuming numerous pieces this afternoon, as I have been doing everyday, I decided to read the label on the back of the box. 13 Grams of carbs per every 4 piece serving! OMG!!! I have been getting 15-30 grams of carbs a day from this candy. It is truly amazing that I have lost any weight at all.

Needless to say, the candy left my office today! Lessons learned!
doxigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #81  
Started IP July 21, 2011

S/C/G: 168/143.8/140

Height: 5'4.5"

Oh no, doxigirl!! I hope this discovery pays off big time for you next week at your weigh in!!
soccermom9799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #82  

QUestion.... Can you eat rotisserie chicken from the grocery store on phase 1? I had a piece of the breast for supper tonight and feel like it was cheating? I did not eat any skin or anything...but my husband said it is "heavier" than a regular chicken breast. ?????? Please someone comment
tjlhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:33 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Woohoo!!! Day 1 down and I'm feeling pretty good. A little lightheaded all evening, but overall pretty good.

I did add in 2 egg whites (or what I think is about 2, I bought the eggbeaters egg whites) before dinner since I couldn't have dinner before I went to church and I didn't want to be miserable and tempted by all the delicious food there. I also had one small slip up this morning when I didn't realize we were out of skim milk and used my sons regular milk in my coffee but I didn't use much at all and I have the EAS Vanilla for tomorrow's coffee.

I'm really excited, I think this is going to be a great plan for me, and super easy to stick to / follow.

Congrats to all of those with losses and NSVs this week!!
NavyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #84  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlhj View Post
QUestion.... Can you eat rotisserie chicken from the grocery store on phase 1? I had a piece of the breast for supper tonight and feel like it was cheating? I did not eat any skin or anything...but my husband said it is "heavier" than a regular chicken breast. ?????? Please someone comment
I have eaten rotisserie chicken several time and it was ok for me. I did not eat the skin as you said. The only thing is we don't know what kind of seasonings they use and if it has sugar in it or not. Usually most of the seasoning is on the skin so I think we are fine. Maybe others will chime in as well
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:39 PM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Woohoo!!! Day 1 down and I'm feeling pretty good. A little lightheaded all evening, but overall pretty good.

I did add in 2 egg whites (or what I think is about 2, I bought the eggbeaters egg whites) before dinner since I couldn't have dinner before I went to church and I didn't want to be miserable and tempted by all the delicious food there. I also had one small slip up this morning when I didn't realize we were out of skim milk and used my sons regular milk in my coffee but I didn't use much at all and I have the EAS Vanilla for tomorrow's coffee.

I'm really excited, I think this is going to be a great plan for me, and super easy to stick to / follow.

Congrats to all of those with losses and NSVs this week!!
If your light head doesn't go away try adding a little sea salt to your water or just put some in the palm of your hand and lick it then drink some water.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
If your light head doesn't go away try adding a little sea salt to your water or just put some in the palm of your hand and lick it then drink some water.
Thanks! I've been doing a lot of salt, but maybe I do need more.

I've also been drinking a ton of water. I'm at 120ozs for the day, plus another 15-20ozs I just drank. I like water and always drink a lot but I'm thinking that getting properly hydrated might be affecting it.
NavyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #87  

Quote:

I've also been drinking a ton of water. I'm at 120ozs for the day, plus another 15-20ozs I just drank. I like water and always drink a lot but I'm thinking that getting properly hydrated might be affecting it.
I'm with you. I just started yesterday, and Im having head aches too. And Im also doing double the water, and lots of salt. Having some in my palm like wuv2bloved suggested helped temporarily! My coach told me to take an extra vitamin if they didn't go away, I think potassium she said, but I havent resorted to that just yet. Most of the great advice on here has said that it will pass after a few days. I have been getting some stomache aches as well.., you?
LisaPatriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #88  

Quote:

Maybe so, just monitor it. I drink 4-5 liters a day myself
Old 09-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Happy Birthday to Kelly!

Wuv2b, Jennydoodle, Sandy- you are ROCKIN' the scales downward! I am hoping the same for me on friday. Been totally off the red meat, colored peppers, so maybe this will be my week.

Congrats to all the others with the NSV's & SV's. Keep it up, this is the best group of losers I know. lol.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:00 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Day 1 on phase 3 and breakfast was yumilicious. Greek yogurt with 1 cup of blueberries, 1 hardboiled egg, 1 slice toast with peanut butter and coffee with some ideal protein vanilla rtd for creamer. Wow, it was yummy but I have to say, I enjoy my ideal protein cappuccino drink nearly as much but I will do this breakfast for the 14 required days so I can wake up my pancreas. Then I plan on going back to mostly a phase 2 style of eating with a weekly cheat day. Hope it all works out.
Determinedat47 is offline   Reply With Quote