Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #211  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
Jordanna....I have always have very low blood pressure, I have been meaning to check mine out now, but haven't taken the time, you have me thinking I should. I know that if I don't have my daily salt requirement, I will pitch over though, lol.
As a side note, do you know an actual IP office in St. Albert? Have a friend there who would like to start, the only one I know in Edmonton is in the SW, so a pain to drive to.

Congrats to everyone!!! There have been some really great NSV (LOVE reading those) and wonderful new numbers!!!!

I will be off the boards for the next week, as we are heading to Ontario for a wedding, YIKES! I am planning ahead so I should be okay. I swear this is the first wedding (that wasn't dry) that I won't have a cocktail at...sigh...so worth it though since I am going in a smaller dress!!! WITH COLOR!!! yeah, you read correctly, this dress is NOT black or brown
Send all the willpower dust you can find ladies..grannie is already baking up a storm for the families arrival, it will be the first time she meets her great grandson

****note...I am seriously addicted to this site, so will likely check in from time to time (thank you iPhone). I don't want to miss you hit "onederland" Jordanna

Enjoy your wedding - I'm sure you'll look amazing in your new dress with COLOUR!!

My clinic is actually in St. Albert and my coach is great. Her name is Trista and her # is 780-999-3710...and if your friend mentions my name I would get two free boxes of food...if she wouldn't mind!! The clinic is in Reil Business Park...I can give you more info if you need it!

Pita - your new pic looks great!!

Last edited by jordanna; 06-10-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
Just a brief HELLO from Jamaica Mon!

Enjoying the honeymoon a bit tooo much when it comes to food and drinks! all inclusives are very dangerous LOL

Internet is flaky here so I will try to catch up after we return home.

HUGS TO ALL and best of luck IPers!
CONGRATULATIONS Elizabeth you looked STUNNING !!!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #213  

Height: 5'7"

Default Goal Weight

Hello,

I am so excited to see all of your victories!!!! congratulations to everyone for having such a good week! I'm very interested to see how things go for me on Monday.

How did you come up with your goal weight? Was it with your coach as just some sort of agreement? Was it based on some height and weight chart? I have not had this conversation with my coach and I'm just wondering if that will happen in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks and have a great night!

Deena
Old 06-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #214  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Thanks Jordana, The profile pic : a shirt that I swear back in march when I tried to wear it in mexico; it took me forever to put it on, it was cutting my circulation off and it took me forever to take it off and basically detach it from my body. now its totally perfect fitting around chest area.

still pretty big hips and stomach needs serious tightening up but hey one day at a time.

Hi Swensbud: mine was very arbitray, I added 5 pounds to the lowest I remembered being as an adult. That was at the age of 24/25 and I am no 20 year old anymore. Its basically where I think I am going to be comfortable being me but no one knows for certain till one get there I suppose.

Last edited by pitakitten; 06-10-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #215  

S/C/G: 245.6/229.5/160

Height: 5'6

I know we can have tomatoes like once a week but is that just fresh tomatoes or can it be out of a can too?
Old 06-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #216  
IP Start Feb 5/16

S/C/G: 338.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2run View Post
Just a minute to pop in before heading out to do a jewelry party. Wanted to share weigh in info: last week I lost .8 and this week 4.2 so I am now at 75lbs gone for ever. They are not just lost, I am not going to be looking for them to be coming home EVER!!!!

Have a great evening eveyone.
Congrats W2R! And you are so right.. they are gone and not to be found!!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #217  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
but I tell you I never ever thought I could get this dress on ever again!
Love the the dress! You're looking so great! Congrats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural girl View Post
WI #4 today 3 lbs gone! Also lost 1" (neck, thighs, bust)

For instance I still can't fit in the next size down pants even with the weight I have lost. Believe me I try almost daily. Anyone else not lose inches so quickly or am I crazy?
I've been on the diet since March 19th. I've lost 32.5 lbs, but I've only just recently started having to go down a size in pants. I think it's strange, and i did think it took so long to go there, but it did happen for me, and it WILL happen for you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin0199 View Post
I know we can have tomatoes like once a week but is that just fresh tomatoes or can it be out of a can too?
I'm not sure about this. I dont' see why not if there's nothing else in them, no added sugar etc... but someone else will know for sure.

Hey, where has carla been? (showgalaz)
Old 06-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 295/252/170

Smile

This is my first post...I have been on IP 1 week and had my first weigh in yesterday...Lost 9.2#, I am so pumped I am doing the happy dance
Old 06-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #219  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoSuzy View Post
So, a couple ladies from Best Western just came in and dropped off some chocolates and cookies to thank us for our business...all I can hear from my office is the girls at the front desk going on and on and on about how delicious these cookies are....inconsiderate b!tches! GRRRRR!!!
That was so hilarious I actually had to read it out loud to my husband. Don't we all have those moments! Thanks for venting.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #220  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Hi everyone!!

Just popping in and saying "hi"! I haven't even begun to read this week or last week's chat threads so I have a lot to catch up on! I hope I haven't missed anything critical!

I took a surprise trip out of town and am back for a week. Gone again late next week for about 4 days. In fact, it seems to be a summer of vacations ahead! My dad owns a really sweet boat and frequently has the family on it for visits. So, at this point, we are enjoying our last trips in the California area before he moves up to the Seattle region for awhile.

I had my first decent weight loss week in awhile, maybe because I let some stress go?? I weighed in 3 pounds less this week than before TOM. YEAH!! I also am having to hike my few size 12's up and worrying about what I am to do with my ever shrinking wardrobe!! I only have 2 or 3 size 10 items I really want to wear. I never thought this would be an issue! I also realize I have an attachment to my clothes! I HATE giving up things I love or that have a strong memory attached. I really dislike that they look sloppy on and I won't wear them and that seems to outweigh my desire to keep them.

Well, off to read awhile. I will try to post when I can!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #221  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
Hi everyone!!

Just popping in and saying "hi"! I haven't even begun to read this week or last week's chat threads so I have a lot to catch up on! I hope I haven't missed anything critical!
Like magic, I ask for you (just a few minutes ago!), and you suddenly appear! you aren't going to believe what you've missed, but just be glad you did LOL! Glad you had a good WI!!! I'm glad you're back! You've been missed.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #222  

Can anyone tell me what is that in english ? I can't find it on fitday, and I don't know the name in english !!

Wi tonight was allright, I thought I would have loose nothing because of TOM, and WI at 6 instead of noon. Well, -2, I'll take it
Old 06-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #223  
Started IP 7/23/2012

S/C/G: 176/176/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady5andy View Post

Can anyone tell me what is that in english ? I can't find it on fitday, and I don't know the name in english !!

Wi tonight was allright, I thought I would have loose nothing because of TOM, and WI at 6 instead of noon. Well, -2, I'll take it

looks like bean sprouts to me. :-)~ here's a link to their nutritional value. http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/custom/509870/2

Last edited by Sarah30; 06-10-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #224  
Nichole

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
Just a brief HELLO from Jamaica Mon!
Enjoying the honeymoon a bit tooo much when it comes to food and drinks! all inclusives are very dangerous LOL
Love the new pic. You look amazing! Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBooKitty View Post
This is my first post...I have been on IP 1 week and had my first weigh in yesterday...Lost 9.2#, I am so pumped I am doing the happy dance
Whoohoo!!

Pita - love your new pic!

Ok y'all, I'm going on my first road trip tomorrow since starting IP. I'm a little nervous but I think I can do it. I'll be able to have breakfast and lunch at home. If I need to stop for caffeine on the way, I can get unsweet tea at Sonic and McDonalds. Dinner will be with friends, but I've already found a safe option on the menu. Saturday I'm taking a bar for breakfast, lunch will a real protein and veggies and then I hope to be on the road in time to have dinner at home. I'll take packets and shaker cup with me, and probably some celery to snack on in a pinch.

The folks I'm having dinner with are all good friends through Twitter and SUPER supportive so I'm not worried about that part. I guess it's just the drive, since I'm SO used to eating nothing but junk when I drive. The cousin I'm staying with talked me off the ledge when I had a near cheat earlier so staying with her is a good thing. More than anything, I guess it's just the idea of doing something new.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #225  

Hey Lady - those are bean sprouts

Great picture Kelsey - you look fantastic

Last edited by jordanna; 06-10-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Closed Thread