General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #466  
I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEDIKAYTED View Post
Will update next week... Vacation time!

Dominican Republic here I come! Next week will be detoxing I'm sure!

Keep the weightloss efforts going
Enjoy your vacation! Oh and make sure to bring me back some DR hair products...I LOVE THEM!
joyfulloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:46 PM   #467  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

S/C/G: 189/14x/138

Height: 5'3"

I am back and currently doing my post-vacation detox as I mentioned!

So I am just sticking with the basics and going back to eating din din as early as possible.

So right now my diet consists of: egg whites, fruits, veggies, greek yogurts mostly... I will do that until I feel my "skinny" feeling... and then I will start logging my meals more.. And possibly GET MY SCALE BACK! LOL! We'll see how things go, but I just didn't want anyone to think that I had given up! No way! I have been in the gym, putting in the work and being careful about my selections this week. Its rough going back to your normal eating schedule when you've been eating everything in site at ANYTIME of the day!

But I had a great vacation... and now its time to get back the normally scheduled program!

The plan is to stick with 60-90 minutes of cardio daily until I reclaim the my "skinny" !!!!!
DEDIKAYTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #468  
I'm a SWIMMER!

Welcome Backkkkkkkkk!!!! Glad you enjoyed yourself. I NEED A VACA. Getting some free time coming up end of June, thinkin about taking a little time out for some beach action!

Go on gurl...go get your SKINNY on!

Oh and I posted my Goal Post here --> http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...goal-pics.html

YEAHHHH!!! Pics are on page 1 & 2

Last edited by joyfulloser; 06-15-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #469  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

It has been a rough couple of weeks! Vacation and then trying to get back on track has been crazy! Not so much – the exercise part, but eating-wise, I have been all over the place. Getting back to eating my normal – fruits, veggies, greek yogurt, etc. The one thing that I have found hard (which is always kind of tough for me) is the night-snacking. I had broke the habit, but now its come back and I have to put an end to it again. Normally after 3 days, it gets easier. So here goes. I still haven’t gotten my scale back. HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK no! I SO wish that I had gotten on when I was “in the zone” before my birthday..and before the concussion..because I think I would have been surprised at the scale weight.

But oh well… I see I have about 30 more posts til this thread closes.. I am going to try my best to at least have my “skinny feeling” before it closes. I am hoping that by the time I start a new thread, I will be out of this decade (140’s)…

So here we go!
No a.m exercise. Packed my gym clothes in the car to go this evening  --So, so hate going at night!

Meals:

730 - coffee

930 -
0% Fage + 50 grapes + peach
Zone protein bar

1230 - 2 peach cups
=================so around 500 SO FAR

2:00
full bag of popcorn

Amy's kitchen low sodium brown rice and veggie bowl

Have no idea what I want to eat tonight, but I do feel as though I have to cut back on the carbs as my fruit runs out.. That means I will have to get a tad more creative with me menus as well.

Last edited by DEDIKAYTED; 06-21-2011 at 01:01 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:03 PM   #470  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

60 minutes cardio this a.m.

11:00 - tuna wrap (contains gluten) with cheese - 470

OK.. That kept me full all day.. Mustve been the fiber in the wrap!

5:30 - Power Oats - (325 total calories)
1/4 oatmea - 75
1 sf brown sugar oatmeal packet - 100
1/2 scoop of protiein powder - 65
4 oz yogurt - 50
peach - 35
================================
795 so far today.

I plan to do some lifting tonight at the gym so I made a bowl of my power oats though I wasn't really that hungry. However, I know that around 6, I always get hungry, so I went ahead and downed the oats so that I can have a productive workout. By the time I get home from the gym, I am not going to want to eat anything to heavy. I really wanted to stop eating after 7pm again.. We all know that THAT is what works best for me.

If I do need something after the gym to chew on, I do have some egg whites boiled. Otherwise, maybe I can just do a smoothie and call it a night!

I'm not going to waste too much more time with cardio only sessions because I definitely want to tighten everything up.

So that's the plan!

So.. the NO EATING late plan is in effect. That's why its best that I get my FULL workout in during morning hours.

Last edited by DEDIKAYTED; 06-21-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:47 AM   #471  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

I really need to hook up my computer at home.. Its sitting in a nice, new box but I just haven't had time to set it up.. That's why I have not been posting much. I have definitely been around, but only when I get a minute and check in from my phone! But I do miss posting daily.

Renewed.

Yes.. that is what I am. I have been working on my “detox” and doing pretty good. I had to actually lower my sugar /carbs to get my appetite back in check. That’s working pretty good. In the process of writing up my new workout plan. Last week I had a mild case of hip bursitis, so that was just another reason for me to go ahead and mix up my training and stop it with all this cardio.

I am cool with that. I am determined to lift weights and STILL lose at the same time. I think where I had went wrong in the past was doing weight training and not enough cardio.. There must be a balance when it comes to me and weight training.. I know a lot of people who can just do mostly weight training and actually lean out but I am just not that fortunate. I have to still keep my cardio going to reap the benefits… Not to mention, NOT go too heavy on my leg training. So that’s the plan. Mixin it up folks. Gotta keep it new! So I will finish writing the plan hopefully tonight, get my meals together for the rest of the week, and its on.

I can’t believe I still have not got on the scale yet. Its amazing to me that I have went this long without it. Wow. Eventually I will get on.

Another thing. I am going to start wearing clothes that fit my body. Its not that my clothes are super big or anything but I really hadn’t went shopping this year because I said that I would WAIT til I get to the 130’s or whenever I felt like I was at goal. Well, that may have sounded like a good plan, but I now I have a new attitude. I put on my cute little Calvin Klein size 6 this morning that is falling nicely, yet still professionally over my curves.. IT really accentuates my tiny waist and just plain ole LOOKS GOOD! So what am I still putting on my size 8’s and 10’s for? I need to just stop it and EMBRACE what I have so that I can actually see and feel all the hard work that I have been putting in for a long time.. Why have I been waiting for goal to be happy? ..Helllo… I need to be honest with myself… knowing me -----Can I really say WHEN I will FEEL I am at goal? I can’t say its when I get to 139 because I probably haven’t seen the 130’s since..uhhhhhhhh.. middle school??? Yea.. so I really can’t say at WHATt weight I will feel as though I am “THERE” with my body .

No more time wasted being sad because I am steadily chasing this number. The one thing that this time away from my beloved scale (yes I still love the scale) is to really look at my body and see what is REALLY going on. I can now tell exactly what I am pleased with and what I want to work on most. What a learning experience this has been!

So I will take new pics soon to document the start of the new plan, so that I can see the weekly changes. I think I am going to write out a 90 day plan, but for now I will focus on the first 8 weeks… a hard core 60 day / 8 week plan so that I can really see what changes I can make 8 weeks. I want to really push it.. Time to toughen up and get this body tight because…

Only the strong survive.

Last edited by DEDIKAYTED; 06-27-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #472  
I am in control.

Dedikayted ~ I read through your pages, and you can do this! Your post from today talking about being sad because you are steadily chasing a number struck a chord with me...I am chasing a number, too, and I am close to my goal just as you are, but it seems like it is an eternity away. Good luck with your 8-week plan...it sounds awesome and I'm sure you'll do great!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:35 PM   #473  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

Monday Eats

1 peach
1 0% Fage

Lunch "Out"
ceasar salad.. no croutons
crab cakes

czar salad
2 Jimmy Dean sausage patties

almond butter

Low carbing it right now...

Workout - REST
Old 06-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #474  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

Tuesday

Gym - 5am.

15 minute elliptical (warm up)
Back, Delts, Biceps
Lat pull downs
One arm Dumbbell Row
Cable Row
Lateral Raise
Front Shoulder Raise
Bicep Curls
Incline bicep curls

15 minute treadmill (post strength training)
15 minute bike (post strength training)

Breakfast
Ceasar salad (no meat)

Lunch
Rest of the ceasar salad( yes, I am on one of my kicks. It taste soo good..Marie's ceasar dressing is to die for)

1 lowcarb 4 oz yogurt
Pack of Peanuts

Dinner ??????????

Last edited by DEDIKAYTED; 06-28-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #475  
I'm a SWIMMER!

Haven't seen you around in a minute. Just checking in to say...hi!

You are so close to goal (not that you don't already look FABULOUS), so I know what a drag those last few can be. Hang in there...it's a scientific FACT that you WILL make it. I'm still waiting here at the finish line cheering you through...almost there!!!

Last edited by joyfulloser; 07-05-2011 at 04:19 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #476  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

Don't worry Joy! I'm still pushing along!!!! Sometimes I'm not as excited to post since I have no way to measure my progress. I know when I read other's journals, I like seeing WEIGHINS so sometimes I feel like I'm posting the same stuff over and over... I'm not trying to bore anyone!! Lol

I'm still trying to hold off weighing in until I'm feeling extra confident about my size...

Thanks for checking on me! I'm still doing my thang

Last edited by DEDIKAYTED; 07-09-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #477  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

So I have definitely decided that I will start posting again when I get my scale back... I feel more motivated to post and feel that I can motivate others better when I start weighing myself again. Its just no fun right now. Anyway, I will still be around.. I am always checking in to see how others are doing even when I dont post, but for now, I will be MIA until I bring the scale back. So stay tuned and let's pray when I do bring it back, I will be reading 13X. Anywhere in the 130's!

I think next month is looking good. I miss the competition.. with myself!
Old 01-31-2012, 06:48 AM   #478  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

I have been gone for 6 months or so.... I've checked in but didn't officially log in. Living life, but still being me. Still doing my workouts, still trying to find the right balance as far as food is concerned. Anyhoo, without going through all my life dramas, I'm just marking my spot that I am/will be back posting soon! I really miss that. It helped a lot before. During my absence, I was up and down, pretty much maintaining between 145-155 at any given time. There was a tiny chance that I may had dropped close to my 13X point but at that time I wasnt weighing myself. I was concentrating on being able to "feel" comfortable within my skin and not concentrate on the actual scale weight.

The past few months have been the hardest because I was not in my own home and WHOA... I didn't realize that it would be such a shock. I guess I just didn't realize how much harder it is when you have other people in your home, cooking, eating.. or I guess even preparing food for others (that you don't eat).

Anyway, lately I hadn't been weighing myself. I know I am on the higher side of my maintenance level because the "dryer is starting to shrink my clothes."

I normally don't want to post when I am feeling this way (plump)...but really, this is the best time! ...To show my true strength, committment, dedication. To take action. To make a change. To show myself how strong I really am. To document the changes, so that I will be able to see where I have been and what I went through when I claim my prize in the end.

This thread only has about 23 posts remaining, so I will take this time to get back in the groove and by the time it ends, I will at least like to be firmly where I left off... somewhere in the 140's.

Ok. So let's do it. I won't be officially weighing until I go back home and have my scale.. But I WILL be weighing. Yes, its nice to have a scale break to break the addiction and really see yourself in the mirror for who you really are.. but right now I need firm feedback on my losses and that my food/exercise/sleep plan is getting me to my goals!

I think that one good thing that has helped me this entire time, is - I never stop exercising. That is not an option. I never just stop eating healthy or give up being on some kind of structured plan. No, not every plan works for me... but the bottom line is - I never just feel like "I dont want to be lean".... NEVER. Therefore, If I go hogwild for a weekend, you better believe that I am working out hard the following week or manipulating my food plan in some kind of way. Everyone should have a "red line" that marks the danger zone. After maintaining in the 160's and 150's for forever, my redline last year was 159, but as soon as I would hit that, I would straighten up and within the same week lose about a good 7 pounds (because my weight shoots up from water retention). Anyway, though I havent weighed, I know that I am at my own danger zone, and am not willing to cross over into **** again. NO way.

So, I will stop rambling and just say its on.

Today will pretty much be low carb. Just taking the carbs down to get rid of excess water and to remove any cravings, then I will transition. Can't do it for too long because I still can only tolerate meat for short spurts.

In my lunch bag:
thinly sliced steak
greek yogurt
turkey pepperoni
tofu scramble
sausage

Thats pretty much what I will be feasting on today.

Glad to be back!

Last edited by DEDIKAYTED; 01-31-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:54 PM   #479  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

Haven't worked out yet. Will work out this afternoon, though I am sleepy.

Complilation of food througout the day:

Pack of Peanuts
8 oz low carb yogurt
Fage 0% - 2 cups
Greens
Tofu scramble.

That should be all for today.

Will document my workout after it is complete. The day before yesterday, I ran 55 minutes, so yesterday I did only 30 minutes of light cardio. I really didnt even count that because it was so "blah."

Cravings have pretty much subsided. Just so darn tired lately. Cannot wait to get into my own bed again! Woot!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #480  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

Default NEW JOURNEY - IT ALL BEGINS :) Day 1 and Day 2 info

Gotta make this Quick!!!

Day 1 - 161.4 (( yes.. "Danger Zone"))

Cardio - 60 minutes (treadmill)
2 mangoes with milk
omg. A box of granola bars - yes, can't buy those again
veggie salad w/ low fat cabot cheese and yogurt ranch dressing (due to eating 500 calories worth of granola)
1 cup blueberries and yogurt

Day 2 - 159.4 (Down 2 pounds)

Cardio - 70 minutes

1 mango with milk
veggie chips (real vegetables)

Will update as the day goes on but, I just want to peek my head in to give you the OMG update on the weight.. and me saying...

ITS ON.

Last edited by DEDIKAYTED; 02-06-2012 at 09:54 AM.