S/C/G: 236/174.5/150

Height: 5'7

Default Thanks and recipe

JUdy, Thanks for the Pumpkin pie recipe , iam going to make it tonight
for tomorrow for dinner. I will be on phase 2 tomorrow. I have a reicpe
for key lime pie. Using sf lime jello and key lime yougart and sf cool whip
but iam not sure what phase it would be alowed. YOu put in in a
reduced fat ready graham cracker crust. I have made it for the holidays
and didnt eat the crust, It has only 142 cal i believe. I will post it if anyone
want it . Friend have a great day. I am getting excited about weigh in tomorrow
I will try to report it at work on my break or lunch.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:43 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'4"

I've decided to detox Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to make up for a bad weekend. I have not gained anything, but I have not lost either. I know it's this candy.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:30 PM   #63  
Less30

It has been awhile since I have posted. But I have been reading about how you all are doing. I cleaned out my closet last weekend and found clothes that I could not fit for the last two years...I now fit. I am up to running about 20 miles a week and feel great. However, I have yet to get on the scale. I am afraid that I will not see the number I want, even though my clothes are fitting great. I dont want to get discouraged! I know sounds crazy!

Tonight I just helped a friend celebrate his birthday, Ok back on detox for the next 2.5 weeks...until Thanksgiving! I have basically been doing phase 1 for a couple months now...I dont miss diet soda or meat. I enjoy my smoothies and my brown rice occassionaly I may add some lean meat. ANyway, I feel like I need to detox and keep the excersize up to at least 60 minutes 6 days a week like I have been doing. I will weigh in on Thanksgiving morning...17 days to really step it up...I am excited about the challenge.!
Oh I did go back to having coffee...but what I do is heat 8 oz of skim milk and then add maybe a half cup of coffee...just enough to fill my coffee cup. Not alot of coffee...but just enough!

Good luck to all...have a great week.

p.s. O know my tracker needs to be updated...I will do that in 17 days...hoping for big numbers since I updated it last in September.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:42 PM   #64  

Default "Fried" chicken

Mommyof3 - I just saw your post about smooshing up cereal to coat the chicken with. My mom used to do this (probably still does) and serve it to us and we loved it - she used Product 19 for the coating. She'd just put it into a plastic bag and moosh it with a rolling pin until the right consistency. I think it's better than putting it into a blender because the result isn't a fine powder, its a nice crunchy texture. She coated skinless chicken breasts that were still on the bone, just so that the bone side was down when baking and therefore nothing got soggy.

Dr. Ian doesn't list Product 19 as being an ok cereal, so I haven't checked fat or sugar content on it.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:49 PM   #65  

Default eek!

I've been reading labels a lot lately since seeing the "you: on a diet" special on Discovery Health the other night, and mostly I've been avoiding anything with high fructose corn syrup, since Dr. Oz said that actually blocks your stomach's ability to tell you that you're full, thereby causing you to overeat.

Well I just looked at the ingredients of Product 19 because of my above recipe, and it contains high fructose corn syrup. But, in addition - so does Special K, which Dr. Ian actually recommends in Phase II!

I think I'll be sticking with Cheerios, which does not contain any.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:41 AM   #66  
Just a few more pounds...

S/C/G: 226/206/165

Height: 5' 10"

Default Good Morning All!!!

Hello on this fine chilly Florida morning! I'm sitting here with my cup of coffee and trying to think of up new things to eat! I'm also trying to decide if I am going to start phase 3 or not. I would really like more varity in my food Basically, I think I want to eat the whole wheat pasta and bread. I am really missing bread and pasta. My family loves the carbs, what can I say .

Smartbutt -- first off, LOVE the name! And what is Product 19 ? Never heard of it.

Buttercup -- 20 miles a week !! AWESOME I just want to be able to walk once a day. But since I found a "battle buddy" (dh is in the army and I started using their phrases! LOL) hopefully, I will be able to walk/run those 20 miles with you soon!

Have a good day all!

Take care,
Bonnie Jean
Old 11-06-2006, 08:44 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5' 7 "

Hey Smashers!

we have a new weekly thread....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97577

see ya there!

Sherry