Old 10-30-2006, 10:08 AM   #1  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default Fat Smashers Weekly Support 10/30-11/5

Hope no one minds if I start up the thread!

We went food shopping last night and we're onto Phase 3. We've decided to move out of Phase 1/2. A few "cheats" here and there do not warrent a month of detention. LOL. Plus, it's about eating healthier and exercising, which we did last night! So, the plan is to exercise all week in some form or another.

I cheated a bit and weighed in and I am back down to 201 so I hope to show a bigger loss tomorrow and maybe get into ONEderland!

If you missed anything, last week's chat is here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96488

Old 10-30-2006, 10:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/193/125

Height: 5'5

What a dufus I am! I totally forgot what day it was and posted on last week's thread!

Good luck with phase three, Jenn - it sound like you've got a great plan going. I'm sure you'll get to ONEderland in no time.

Happy smashing and a good week to everyone!
Old 10-30-2006, 10:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/192/150

Good Morning Fellow Fat Smashers. I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! I know I did!!! This weekend we had Homecoming for one the local universities here so they were lots of actvities. Therefore I went off my diet completely. I indulged myself and ate probably all of the "forbidden" foods. I weighed myself and gained back 4lbs. I hope most of it is water!! Well today I have started back on Phase I to lose those lbs and get me back on track.

I vow to do better with the exercise. My goal is to workout at least 5x this week. Also cut out the late night snacking before I go to bed.

Good Luck to everyone this week!!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 10:37 AM   #4  
lem
Lem

S/C/G: 163/136/130

Height: 5'7"

Congrats Jenn! I start Phase 2 this week and I have to get to the grocery store to figure out how to transition. I am so paranoid about gaining after adding meat! I am still working out daily but it scares me to death! How much did you guys lose when you started Phase 2? I don't want to be disappointed but I guess all I can do is try my hardest and see what happens. I didn't cheat on Phase 1 so surely I can make it through Phase 2. Now Thanksgiving is another story.....
Lem
Old 10-30-2006, 10:55 AM   #5  

Default P1 and weight tracker

Hi Everyone-

I am on day 7 of P1 and have done well as I have not cheated! I weigh in on Wed. and would like to post my loss with the tracker everyone uses. Is there an easy way to do it? I clicked on a random one on the post and once it gets to the end and it says to cut and paste I get lost:-) Can anyone help me? Happy Smashing-

Grkgal
Old 10-30-2006, 11:30 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5' 7 "

Hi,

HAPPY MONDAY!!! I have 2 more days before weigh in. Looking forward to it.

The Tyra Banks show today is going be about various diets. Dr. Ian is supposed to be on there. I don't get the show here! HOW SAD! But, I hope one of you will see and tell me how it was.

Jenn~ Way to go on the exercise! Thanks for starting the thread, too. I hope you reach onederland soon!

Fashion Nelle~ Glad you had a good weekend.

lem~ Your weight loss will most probably slow down in P2. Mine did. But, I have still lost 1-2 lbs every week. That is awesome for me. Just to see that fat going is WONDERFUL!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:34 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5' 7 "

Grkgal~ here is a link that will answer your question....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56332

HTH!

Sherry
Old 10-30-2006, 11:43 AM   #8  
Milkshake Thick

S/C/G: 170/170/145

Height: 5'4

Hello everyone I am back I was gone for 2 weeks so I am back on the diet wagon I am going to work out for the 1st time in about a week but I am ready to go its weird although I have not exercised and I did cheat (I had macaroni and cheese, cornbread stuffing, and cornbread) I have managed to lose 3 more pounds...I was shocked but happy and although the little cheat was GREAT I still have 15 pounds to lose so I'm back and better than ever! Good luck to everyone else!
Old 10-30-2006, 12:22 PM   #9  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Sounds like Monday is "get back on track" day for more than just me!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 12:41 PM   #10  

Default TTracker--Hope it works

Sherry---Thank you for directions. Ok- I will try to see if it works!

GrkGal
Old 10-30-2006, 12:43 PM   #11  
bouncy

S/C/G: 236/174.5/150

Height: 5'7

Good Morning smashers, Are we a smasing our fat or what???hew!Hew!!
yes we are !! we are going to bring 2006 out with style!! so go
team!! lets keep on working it!! we can do this one time and for
a lift time!! I hope all had a great weekend. Mine was busy, but
good. I only wish we could repeat the weekend.like the movie
Ground HOg day!! hew!! keeps going and going !!ha!!
Well today is day 3 for me!! Doing good and feels so good already!!
getting the junk right out of me!! I kmow all knows what iam feeling
right now. lol Just remember we are all strong women, and we can do
this. lol I hate it hat my l is backwards!! ha!!

Golden Lover- congrats on the 6lbs kicked to the curb so far girfriend!
Did hubby pressure you more? are was it a combinaton ?Girl you have
three days to go. You are doing great. I have six more days to go.

Ladean- Buddie I hope you had a great day yesterday shooting. lol
I was hoping you would be able to get out and enjoy the sunshine
while you could. You know how our texas weather is. Have a geat day
and see you later.
Sherry- Hey you, I hope you had a great weekend. I tried several
recipes this weekend. The pancakes, was good. Pumkin oatmeal
bars. Have you tried any new ones? Well i better get my rear in gear
and get ready for work. have agood day.
Happy face- Have agreat day. hope to see you later.oh! when you see
a backwards seven so to speak it is my little L.
Lets ask ourself at the end of the day . what did we do today to make
our self proud? see all later.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:08 PM   #12  

It's back to phase 1 for me because I partied with my kids this weekend . I dont mind phase 1 at all now that I have learned to spice up my food. I hope to keep losing and I plan on exercising everyday this week. Wish me luck and good luck to all you ladies. KEEP SMASHING!
~Crystal
Old 10-30-2006, 01:49 PM   #13  
lem
Lem

S/C/G: 163/136/130

Height: 5'7"

Thanks Sherry! I can live w/ 2 lbs a week in Phase 2. I forgot to tell you I do know where Liberty is but I have never been there

I wish I would have known about Dr Ian being on Tyra! I could have recorded it. It comes on again late night so maybe I can catch it tonight. If I see it I will let you guys know what he said.

Have a great week and thanks to all of you for keeping me motivated to stay on track and keep working out! Lem
Old 10-30-2006, 01:51 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 149/139/135

Height: 5' 3"

I won an award for my Ugly Betty contest Sat. night (there were many awards since this is a huge party with many great costumes). It was a great party & I stayed on plan (or very close - wasn't 100% sure what was in the chili but I can figure it enough that everything I ate was Phase II acceptable).

In fact, I didn't take my planned "treat" since the hotel didn't have waffles. So I stayed on plan the entire weekend. However, I learned a valuable lesson. I ordered a venti decaf coffee latte with skim milk at Starbucks, figuring it was about a cup of milk at 100 calories. NOT! For some reason the venti size is 210 calories. It's just decaf coffee & skim milk & it's hard to believe there's 2 cups of milk in there but that's what the nutrition guide says.

I know my body & I'm getting close to goal and no matter if I follow Phase II 100%, I still need to make sure I'm within a calorie range of approx. 1400-1600 to continue losing weight. I think anyone that isn't losing in Phase II or III is probably going overboard on total daily calories.

Happyface - I know my weight loss will be a lot slower now that I'm on Phase II so I'll be happy with any weekly loss from now on. .8 will be OK with me so congrats on that.

Deb - Welcome to FS. It's nice to have your husband doing the plan with you. My husband is super skinny (can fit into size 9 junior pants)!

Ladean - I like FS so much I can't imagine going back to any other plan (& I know most of them)! Hope you stick with FS.

Sherry - My dh works a full-time job & plays in 2 bands. He was down since he's worn out & still needs to do stuff on the house even though we're hiring some contractors. Then I read about your dh not having a day off for 2 months! Wow! Today's Tyra Banks doesn't sound like it's about diets.

Linda - I am loving Phase II, although I'm only on my 3rd day. I'm much more relaxed since it's a bit easier to plan things I like & get more variety in this phase. I'm going to be trying spaghetti squash for the first time tonight, so I'm still keeping the Phase I items but just adding a few Phase II things that I like. Sounds like you're doing great on detox.

Jenne - It was funny about your 2 drinks at your Halloween party. One of the people in my group made jello shots & she kept pushing them on me. I've never been a fan of jello shots so it was easy for me to say no. However, the punch (spiked) looked really good but I didn't indulge. I was afraid that with detoxing the whole week prior (it was just day 1 of Phase II for me) that I might get bombed on a small amount of alcohol.

Brandilynn - We need to be nicely assertive to others when we want to stay on track. I'm glad your grandmother was accepting of your decision.

Goldenlover - That's a great loss! Sometimes finding that out before the 9 days is great motivation.

Rachel - I'll have to try the pizza recipe (doesn't sound good to me - although I don't expect it to taste 100% like regular pizza).

Nelle - I'm sure some of the gain is water retention. That's the good thing about FS, you can go back to detox until you've lost that gained weight. If it doesn't take all 9 days then you can get off of it & go back to where you were before.

Lem - If you're really worried about Phase II then mentally (or keep a food journal) keep track of calories like I'm going to do. Right now I'm going to keep it in my head by figuring approx. 300 calories for 4 mini meals & 400 calories for lunch or dinner which brings my daily total to around 1600 calories. I would think at your current weight it would be around the same for you to lose but you might want to check it out online somewhere. If you know you're going to have a heavier lunch or dinner then make one of your other mini meals even lighter.

Grkgal - Congrats for staying OP for 7 days - only 2 more to go of detox.

Jazzi - I couldn't exercise in detox because of my back. I did some dancing Sat. night & although I woke up with a cold/sore throat I'm going to try to do at least a mile with Leslie Sansone today. Will also be walking tomorrow trick or treating with my grandkids. Even though exercise is a large part of the plan, I lost 4 lbs. on detox without it.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:31 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the motivation you guys! I feel really great. My face is starting to slim down. This is so great! I plan on posting my total loss from the Detox phase on Wednesday evening, so you gals look for it! Good luck to you all!!!