Old 11-02-2006, 04:27 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 192/192/150

Thumbs up Hello Fellow Smashers!!!!

Good Luck to everyone on meeting your goals.

Judy
- I would really be interested in the muffin recipe. Getting tired of smoothies. egg whites, and oatmealsfor breakfast.

Feeling kind of down. Hopefully my energy level will pick up later for me to workout.

Going to the grocery store after work to re-stock on fruits and veggies. I can't wait to go back to Phase II. I actually am missing some cold cereal!!!

Everyone have a great evening and Keep on Smashing!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 09:23 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5' 7 "

Hi Smashers!!

I have MIA for a couple of days. I just haven't had time to post.

Rachel~ Pizza IS my weakness. The bad thing is that I don't just eat a little bit. I eat too much.

Linda~ I love spaghetti squash. We had it for supper tonight.

Welcome to all of the newbies!!

Sherry
Old 11-03-2006, 07:11 AM   #48  
bouncy

S/C/G: 236/174.5/150

Height: 5'7

Happy tgif day!! happy it is here!! so readyfor the
weekend!! lol Day 7for me on detox!!Going strong. Feel realy great and
alot lighter. cant wait until MOnday!! hew!! Iknow i have lost inches
i can tell it in my clothes . I hope all of you are having a great morning.
We can do this ladies. Xmas is coming !! lol How is the exercise going?
good hu!! water and those good food choices!! we can do it!!
so lets do it!! we are a great team!! so go!! go!! we will look,
feel so great!! have a great day to all of you lovely ladies.

Sherry- Iam going to give it a try. How do you cook yours? Is it realy
hard texture? It is on phase 1? Girfriend you are doing so well. keep it
up you can do it! How is the weather where you are? It is realy cold
for us Texasns here. 30and 40deg.Have agreat day and keep on a
smashing.

JUdy- Good morning. Ihope you are feeling better with your cold.Judy
you will see those numbers girfriend. Just be patient. It will happen!!
It is such a great feeliing to make your goals!! Just stay focused
and do what it takes to have what you want. It will happen.Go JUdy
go!! have a great day .

Ladean- HI buddie, Have a great time deer hunting this weekend. Yes we
both can do it!! after all we have came a long way baby!! hew!! hew!!
we can do anything that we want. We both have learned that it all starts
in the mind. If i dont see you before you leave, take care of you. Dont answer your cell phone!!!!!!!!!!ha!! ha!! were sil cant cancell.

Running out of time. all of my board family have a great and very blessed day.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:14 AM   #49  
bouncy

Default oops!!

Sherrry , sorry it was in my post the questions for the squash!! ha!! didnt make my self clear. it is early!! thats the best excuse i could come up with!! ha!! ha!!
Old 11-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #50  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

having a bad week here, not just fat smash but all around. i will be back full-force soon...

Old 11-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #51  
kindacrazy

S/C/G: 171/134/125

Height: 5'4"

Smile day 3

hello everyone this site is amazing !!!! im on day three of detox day one and two were hard for me , but i feel good today. this is my 2nd try at fat smash the first time i stayed on the diet for 12 days and lost 9 lbs. This time im doing it with friends and find its much easier. plus knowing you guys are here and all theese great recipies >>>> this is a sure thing !!!!!
Old 11-03-2006, 02:18 PM   #52  

Linda~ Hey... I cut mine in half and scoop out the seeds and membranes in the middle. Then, I cook it (cut side down) in the oven at 350 for about an hour. It is done when you can stick a knife in it without any resistance. The texture isn't like spaghetti. Sometimes it is a little bit crunchy and others it is sort of mushy. It turns out different for me sometimes. I like it. Dh likes it, too. There are other ways to cook it. You can boil it whole. Just make sure that you have a pot that is big enough. I don't. Or you can bake it whole... you have to prick the squash with a knife or ice pick all over if you do this. It would explode otherwise. lol. Or you can cut it in half and wrap it in plastic wrap and microwave it. I think you have to prick the squash for this, too. I just find that baking it is easier. When you get it done.. let it cool. Then... If you haven't already... remove the seeds and membranes from the middle. Then take a fork and start at the top of the squash...using downward motion... pull the spaghetti like stands out. One squash makes a lot of spaghetti. Good Luck!

Sherry
Old 11-03-2006, 02:20 PM   #53  

WELCOME crackers! It is great that you are smashing with friends! Good luck to you!

Jenn~ (((hugs))) I hope things are better for you soon.

Sherry
Old 11-03-2006, 04:19 PM   #54  
Just a few more pounds...

S/C/G: 226/206/165

Height: 5' 10"

Default MIA no longer

The day before Halloween, I so wanted to eat carbs and fat that I went to an Asian buffet! Bad idea -- and my stomach let me know the whole next day. The next two days were okay, but not the best. I got back on track yesterday. Now I weigh in tomorrow and I just hope to not have gained anything!

And I really wanted fried chicken, so I put my Cheerios into my food processor to make bread crumbs. Used them on my chicken and then baked in the oven. Anyone have a better FS recipe for fried chicken?

Take care,
Bonnie Jean
Old 11-04-2006, 06:54 AM   #55  

Hey Bonnie Jean~ I think that you had a great idea for fried chicken. How did it taste? Way to be creative! Sorry you got sick... Our bodies know what is best for them. I had a similar experience with pizza a while back. UGH!

Sherry
Old 11-04-2006, 09:38 AM   #56  
Just a few more pounds...

S/C/G: 226/206/165

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning All!

Bouncy -- Just noticed you ticker and you amazing weight lose! Did you lose it all on the FSD and how long did it take you? Just curious and so tickled that you are so close to goal!

Sherry -- It tasted okay. I'm wondering if I needed to double dip the chicken in the egg wash and the "bread crumbs" to make it a little more crispy. I also think that I should have turned them over half way through baking. The other side seemed a bit squishy. I also added some dill mix spice to the "bread crumbs". The best part was that it was a meal that I could eat with my family. We had brown rice and peas with the chicken. Granted DH poured soy sauce all over his rice, but we ate together! LOL And BTW, I love spaghetti sqaush too! Although, no one else in the house does! I microwave mine just because it is faster. Before FS, I would butter mine to death and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder! But now, I use diced tomatoes and spices -- yummy!

Good morning for me! 2 pounds down !!!!! I'm extremely happy because of my binge at the Asian buffet! Also, I met a new friend that belongs to a run/walking club and said that I could join her! So I think I have a new exercise partner!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Take care,
Bonnie Jean
Old 11-04-2006, 11:03 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 149/139/135

Height: 5' 3"

Been doing great & I'll be posting a "pumpkin pie" recipe today but I have to leave soon so don't have time right now. I just love Phase II & think I'll stick with it to goal & instead of eating the allowed daily treats I'll just have allowed "cheats" when necessary (for special occasions). At the worse, if I really feel the need for whole wheat bread I'll allow that once in a blue moon (when I'm ready for Phase III). I really have no desire for any other foods than what are allowed on Phase II right now.

Bonnie Jean - You might want to try "flake" type cereal next time as I can't imagine Cheerios holding any kind of crisp once they get moistened. I think years ago there was a recipe for fried chicken on the Corn Flakes (or similar cereal) box.

Last edited by judyo; 11-05-2006 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'4"

Just checking in for today. I had my first hard day yesterday. I ate great up until at night at a football game. I was down last night, but woke up to be back to where I was. I still have not lost anything on this first week of phase 2, but it's that Halloween candy that keeps calling my name.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:50 PM   #59  

Hey Smashers!!!

How is everyone doing? I am still smashing. Dh has been on FS with me and has lost 44 lbs. He is leaving Sunday to go out of state for a week to work. He is taking his fruit and oatmeal with him. lol. We hope that we will be able to stick to the plan while he is working out of state. We have been each others motivation. He will be working this way for quite a while. A few months... I think. He will be gone 5 days...be off 2 and then do it all over again.

Bonnie Jean~ Great job on the 2 lbs lost!! I think I do remember something about using corn flakes for oven fried chicken. COOL... an new exercise partner!! A buddy is a good motivator.

Judy~ Thanks for posting the pumpkin pie recipe. I love phase 2 also. I have been smashing since 9/5 and I haven't gone to phase 3 yet. I don't know that I will. I don't feel like I am missing anything by being on phase 2.

GoldenLover~ Hi! Holidays are hard... "DON'T LISTEN TO THE CANDY!!" lol.
Hang in there. Keep smashing and the weight will come off. For me... phase 2 was a huge dose of reality. It is normal to lose 1 to 2 lbs a week. After losing so much on phase 1... it took me a while to adjust to a slower loss. But, I am still losing.

Have a great night all...
Sherry
Old 11-05-2006, 06:58 AM   #60  
bouncy

Good morning beautiful ladies, I had a great day yesterday. Still on detox
doing great. This is day nine for me!! Will start tomorrow on phase2.Iam alittle
nervious like Lem. lol we will do just fine. lol Wishing all good luck tomorrow
on the ones that weigh in on MOndays. lol Remeber lets stay focused
and do what it takes to have what we all want.We are strong women here
at 3 chicks. Best support team around. lol have a great and very blessed day.

Golden lover- sorry that you had a hard day! We all slip up everynow and
then, it is what you do about the slip. Pick and dust yourself off and
get back on tract! You can do it! Stay postive and forgive yourself
when you slip. lol

Sherry - Thank you for the chicken recipe, and the directions for the
spagetti squash. I tried it last night ,it turned out good. have agreat
day friend.

Bonnie Jean- Thank you for the prase. lol lost the weigh on another
plan it took me a year. I reached my goal which was 165 and went
below to 163 them i started to have problems. Then i wAS searching
and found 3 chicks and the fat smashers. I tried the detox the first time
and lost9lbs. Then i didnt follow phase 2, went back to my old plan