Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 07:30 PM   #61  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

HI GALS

Taking my buddy Juan to dinner soon....just checking in.

MYISHA I'll be sneaking over to babysit those little ones ...such cuties! You are beautiful and so is your family! I know you will do a good job with the youth...I have a prayer request along those lines for not only you but EVERYONE ...my wife, Angie, a 6th grade teacher, was assualted today by an 8th grader....she was thrown up against the wall and severly cursed at...all because she told him he needed to remove the hood of his sweatshirt from his head....a school rule! He was taken to juvy and she will press charges...this kid has had issues before but no one could do anything because he has mental problems and was basically untouchable (school doesn't want to be sued)...this turning of the head was not good for the child or the people around him...maybe now someone can help him if they "lock" him up. Angie is doing OK for now, she did go to the doctor because she has had neck pain since the incident this morning...hopefully nothing serious, just a precaution. From what she has told me other teachers and students are afraid of this kid.

MICHELE Cool snake! Sure can tell your brother is YOUR brother! Have a fun drive.

JEN Good luck on your scan.

WILMA I am glad to see things are easing a bit for you...it will take time I know, I lost my father at the age of 54 when I was 34...tough. Prayers.

JACKAY Glad to see you back...prayers for your father .

Well, gotta go get ready for dinner...Gary

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by EZMONEY; 06-01-2005 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:42 AM   #62  

Default Hi!

I am doing great, been very busy. I had to work a double on Memorial day, then yesterday I worked days then had prayer meeting int he evening after praying and short bible study took our youth group outside to play volleyball, which other than bug bites went well. We try to do some kind of fun thing game ect. which keeps the youth coming and helps them bond better. We have a good group of kids though. I have to do the church bullitin for sunday after I post, then off to work, where I take a client for a physical, then off to camp tom. My niece's prom is tom. so will pop in and see her before she gets off on her date, then helping my bil. He is removing the passenger seat in my r.v. and making a box to fit up to the other seat, to use as another bed, so I do'nt have to put the table up and down, when I have friends camping. Which will be great. Since I never move it it stays on site, I will save the seat in my storage shed and then If I want I can have it put back in. I haven't been good about eating tend to eat bad when on the run, so need to improve that. But over all doing great. Still awaiting news of when we go to China, probably in July. It will be fun I am sure! Especially bringing back such a cute little priceless souvenier.
E.Z. - That about does it, how was dinner, love steak, not much on beer, rather have a vodka and tonic Poor angie, she must have been scared, does the school give them any training for defending themselves. We are given an approved scip training for dealing with aggressive clients. So, you know how to break a hold that they have you in, all though doesn't always work, and my clients aren't aggressive so never use it. But nice to know how! Prayers her neck is o.k.
Sunny- Yes! Camping this weekend too!, I have fortunately managed to get at least part of the each of the last 3-4 weekends off, so have been camping alot. I made privacy drapes for my screen house that attaches to the camper, so its like haveing another room when I want it. NCIS- mark Harmon and not sure of the other guys name - investigator that is always after kate, are easy on the eyes anyway, but love the show.
Mitchy- Hope the weather improves, and you can open the sunroof and enjoy that weather. Nice pics of mom and brother, snake- yikes
Myisha- spoiled like the other two, love my nieces and nephews!
CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB! There will be lots of opportunities to minister I am sure.
Jenni- Prayers for test, and that all will be well. Good luck potty training as well!
MNewton- Good luck training as well, neat potty by the sounds, give added incentive to use it. Nice pic of you and your family what a pretty lady.
Wilma- congrats on Size 12 , you are doing great!
Jackay- can sympathize I haven't been good either, have to get back in the swing and do better.
Well gotta go, Hi to all others and mia's gotta do the bullitin, then get ready for work! see ya

Last edited by doitforme; 06-02-2005 at 10:03 AM.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:02 AM   #63  

Wow...I've been away too long. I scanned over the posts but didn't get to read all of them.

mnewton...Whew...lovely family. You and hubby are quite a hansome couple. The kids are adorable.

mitchy...great pics as well. How old is mom and brother. My brother died when he was just born and would've been 55 ish or so. MUCH older than me. Anyway, after that...7 girls.

Sunny...thanks for wondering where I have been and I'm not feeling yuky...this week anyway.

I had a nice holiday and so far beautiful weather this week. I weigh in tonight. Hope it will be better than 2 weeks ago. I didn't move my tracker up because I just didn't feel like hasseling with it. How's that for not motivated.

I need to update my list of posters "all of us who post here." Welcome, if I missed anyone.

One year from today, my oldest DD gets married. It seems like a long time, but I know that time will fly.

Gotta get to work so I'll see y'all later!
Old 06-02-2005, 10:12 AM   #64  

Default M-Kay

Hi there, missed ya! We posted at the same time. Wow DD getting married! You'll be busy planning I am sure. Listen I am accepting donations of nice weather, we actually had another nice day yesterday, looking for a good weekend, they are predicting thunder showers for sunday, see what ya can do to forward me and wilma some of that sun. God bless!
Old 06-02-2005, 12:05 PM   #65  

doitforme...actually, the w.man said sunny and 80 today and now it's starting to cloud up. hmmmm. We are supposed to have rain and possible severe weather on sunday. I like being home and inside when it's raining. I'll be in the basement making jewelry and doing laundry.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:18 PM   #66  

Pics from DD's engagement get together. No, not my house.

The girls dad and them.
Gary on the left
Rachel and her hubby
Jenny and future son-in-law
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TOMRAEJEN.jpg (3.0 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg GARYONTHELEFT.jpg (2.7 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg RAEMATT.jpg (2.8 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg JENSETH.jpg (2.9 KB, 62 views)
Old 06-02-2005, 12:21 PM   #67  

Hmmmm...can't click on them and make them bigger. Trying again.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:47 PM   #68  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 235/198/170

Height: 5ft 6in

Good Morning!!!

Gary - Thank you! Did I hear babysit? You know we dont get that too often, especially with 3 kids. Oh my goodness!! I pray that your wife is okay and that this will not happen again. The youth of today have so much to deal with and it really bothers me that they cannot get the education they need and deserve without all the mess going on around them. If this boy had problems before he should have been removed long ago for the protection of your wife, the other students and himself. I know God has put me in this position for a reason and I pray that he will use me in a great way. Being a teacher is hard and your wife is to be commended on her act of service to the youth.

mkay - Thank you! Your DD is getting married? How wonderful!! Weddings are so exciting. You will have such a good time just planning it and the time will go by so fast. I think my mother and my mother in law had more fun planning and decorating than I did!!! Congratulations to your daughter!

doitforme - Thank you! You are a busy lady!! Whew! Your nieces prom, camping, China!! Wow you have a full summer ahead of you already!

Well, gotta go! Will check in later!
Old 06-02-2005, 12:55 PM   #69  

Trying again with those pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TOMRAEJEN.jpg (31.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg JENSETH.jpg (32.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg GARYONTHELEFT.jpg (31.9 KB, 29 views)
Old 06-03-2005, 12:32 PM   #70  

I can't believe it's 24 hours later and no one's posted.

Where is everyone? I'm allllll aloooooone. maybe because I have no life outside of work and going home.

Is it my breath?

Later All!
Old 06-03-2005, 04:31 PM   #71  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Good Afternoon my Friends,
I am sorry to have been MIA this week- I have been VERY ill with the FLU! I am so much better today - just like new again! I cannot believe how ill I was... it's been a long time since I felt that ill. Yesterday about midday the headache that I had since Tuesday finally left me and now I feel just fine! I even went for a 1.5 mile walk w/ Joe this morning. I spoke to friends and they all said that this flu hits hard and last at least 3 - 4 days, so I was par for the coarse. Other then feeling chilly from this crazy weather - all is well... it wasn't my gut nor the food from Sunday's parties as I thought, although... I don't think it helped.

Yesterday we had a picture perfect day! 78* Sunny with a breeze... we are getting some "hit and miss" rains today and it's only in the 60's - chilly today compared to yesterday. I had all the windows open yesterday and not a thing playing - no TV - no Radio, nothing! All I heard were my kitties talking to the birds & the birds... nice!

Speaking of birds... Joe put up the 1950's Diner Bird Feeder yesterday, that my sister gave us for Christmas. I took some pictures! It is so neat to see it out my kitchen window and all lit up at night!! I will send pics as soon as I am able and show you - they are still on my camera right now. It is so DARN CUTE!!

Joe & I still don't have our annual plants bought nevermind planted... and may not at this rate! I was going to work on my potting this week - then I got the flu! Just can't win sometimes... Our Perennials are doing great! The pink *Peony's* will be opening soon and all my *Painted Daises* have opened... so have my *Lilies of the Valley* - what a heavenly scent!

Tomorrow we are meeting Peggy, Mike (our best buds) and the girls for breakfast and then Peggy, Sandy, Lisa & I are going to play *putt putt gulf* then going out to lunch together, (the guys are going their way for the day together) - both girls are leaving soon - one for college (Lisa) and the other for Ca (Sandy), so we all wanted to spend time together. I am just glad that I am all better now and can still go! We have had this day planned for over a month!! Then... we are meeting the guys for dinner out and a baseball game - Lisa bought Joe & I the tickets for the game - wasn't that nice!!! $20.00 each! So sweet of her The weather is suppose to be perfect! It will be a FUN FULL day!

Sunday will be a quiet day after we get home from church... yeah!

Forgive me not catching up w/ you all right now, just no time to. I see I have allot to look at too!! So many pictures... I cannot believe all I missed!
But hopefully on SOON I will catch a moment when I can stop in and catch up I am so far behind in my reading, I haven't been here in days!! I spent the whole morning on the computer this morning writing to all my family whom had not heard from me since Tuesday morning!

Big *Hugs & Smiles*

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 06-03-2005, 07:42 PM   #72  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Thumbs up Tgif

[B]HI GALS..

I'm with you MARY...where is everyone!?

I will be home alone tonight... ...Amanda is still in Nashville, Ryan is up in Sacramento at the state high school meet with 8 of his girls, Ron went to his mom's and Angie and Lara are at a drama banquet.

My daughter is having a great time at the conference...she says there are thousands of exhibits there..international for kineisiology and physical fitness stuff, it is at a very nice hotel too...she said it is like Disneyland inside, boats and everything.

MKAY Your daughters are GORGEOUS!! Nice to see a picture of Gary too so we have a face with the name....er...where was a current one of you? You will be the hottest mom at the wedding! Now get out and get started on a new training program!!

SUE Thanks for the prayers for Angie. They do not train in self defense...they probably should these days...they are taught "gang" stuff though. We ended up not taking Juan for steaks...they just opened up a HOOTERS near me and he wanted to go there...we had beers and burgers...FUN...cause I am MALE!! but how they can advertise "FAMILY" is beyond me...first time I have been in one...I will take Angie, I think she will like to go ONCE...then she will know about it...there were quite a few females there...a definite PARTY place. I took my nephew...he was a happy BOY .Happy camping!....How was PROM? I used to drink vodka tonics when I was 21...way better than vodka collins, which were the "in" thing in my area WAY BACK!!

MYISHA Sure! I get along a lot better with kids than adults! Just send them down to Kennewick after about June 25th! Or better yet I will be up in Sequim around the 31st of July~closer to you yet The boy Angie had trouble with has already had restraining orders against him from previous teachers...he needs help...he should not be in with the "normal" kids. From what I am hearing second hand he has a lot of issues...someone needs to help this child before it is too late...not just push "stuff" under the mat so as not to cause trouble. Hey dear---how 'bout coming down here to work!! I am the legal guardian of my nephew...I know how big a job social workers have and also how many kids there are out there needing help. Unfortunately with this child it seems to be that the "mother" is a big part in the trouble. Prayers for you in your new job!! I know you will do well! Gals like you and SUE are the BEST!

MARGIE Are you watching any of the FRENCH OPEN? My daughter is a pretty good friend (when she is in our area playing tennis on the pro tour) of Elena Likhovtseva, who just lost to Mary Pierce, who will be playing in the final against Justine Henin-Hardenne. Elena usually takes my daughter to dinner when she is in town...they met years ago when my daughter was a volunteer at the Accura tournament here in our area. Is your Sara out for the summer? Still walking ?

GRAPHIC GODDESS Still waiting for spring? Here in southern California it is almost over...humm, tell me why I am moving to Washington again?...OH YEA~ I know...I am In fact if I hear one more freakin' bird chirp I am gonna explode ....kiddin'...so good to hear you are still walking with Joe! Have you two thought about entering any 5K walks together? Angie and I have soooo much fun doing them...there are a lot of them in our area...think about it! SERIOUS!! If you have never done one just let me tell you that the WALKERS all look like me and you...if you know what I mean...nothing to be intimidated about...now the, the runners....like my son...well let's just say...EAT SOMETHING will ya! Angie and I will drive and do a 3.1 mile walk with hundreds of others...go eat breakfast and be home well before noon on a Saturday...in fact we have one this Sunday (although I think it is a 2 miler) for the local humane society...they are taking donations instead of an entry fee....we are taking REBA and RYLEE of course! Should be a blast! Where in Ca is your friends DD moving? FOR JOE~~OK big guy, she is "behaving"...but could we just get a little more from her?...other wise, we just might lose the "CE'ers"...just a little...whadda you say!

OH, I almost forgot SUE and DONNA, I watched 2 NCIS for the first time the other day and really enjoyed it...thanks for the "look-out'!

MICHELE Just in time for the SLIDES in Laguna Beach!

Well, outta here for now!...off to watch College softball on ESPN...where is my softball partner SHERRY?

Prayers for all my friends!...Gary

OOPS-Donna--had to come back and edit~~the walk with the mutts is next Saturday---so glad Angie is around to "correct" me!!

Last edited by EZMONEY; 06-04-2005 at 10:34 AM.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:48 AM   #73  

Hello to all!

Sorry I haven't been in for an age, but with all the biulding work going on my study is full of everything that used to be kept in the back porch, which is in the thick of all the changes!!

Wilma I am sad for your loss with you DF's passing. Prayers for you and the family that you will find all the comfort and peace that you need especially at this time.

Sunny Thank you so much for your hard work sorting out my new siggie! I think its brilliant!! What does everyone else think??

Hello to everyone else...I'll go back and read the posts now and plasy catch-up now!!
Old 06-04-2005, 08:45 AM   #74  

Hello everyone! I've tried to post 3 times now and couldn't for some strange reason. I hope this works now.

Sunny - I'm glad you are feeling better!

Gary - I hate to hear about the incident your wife had with the student. As a teacher, I hear about these things happening a lot. It is sad and scary.

I had the scan Thursday, and I'll get the results Monday. Please continue to pray for me!

Teel - The new siggy is beautiful, so colorful!

Take care everyone. God bless you all!
Old 06-04-2005, 09:16 AM   #75  

Default Can I join in?

Hi my name is Lori (Nelly) and I am new to the boards. I am a 37 years old mother of 3 SAHM. I have been over weight most of my life and truly want to lose weight to be and feel healthy. This past year my mother died at the age of 55 of cancer and my father pasted away a few years ago at the age of 54 of a heart attack. My genes are not that great so I feel I must get a hold of my physical health. My son had open heart surgery last year (he is 16) and since then has lost over 50 pounds. Instead of being an example to him, he is being an example to me. I have been looking for some Christian support and hope to encourage and be encouraged. You all look like a great group to be in so just wondering if I could join in.

Lori
"And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children." Isaiah 54:13

Closed Thread