Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 01:45 PM   #16  

Jenni...prayers for a positive test! God is with you all of the way.

Sunny...what foot massage? No...I did not. I love all the name graphics...you are such a good and kind person. Thanks!

Three-day weekend coming up. Yipee...

Michele...be careful and have way too much fun.

laterus...You're probably gone already, but do have a wonderful trip.

Margie...I will slow down...really I will.

Not much to report...Hugs All!
Old 05-25-2005, 02:19 PM   #17  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Oh... it's so good to see everyone

This is a brief stop --- Sue check you PM sweets
Beautiful Baby!!!
You just want to kiss her whole little face

Margie... I have one for you too, girl...
be patient w/ me...

EDIT: CHECK YOUR PM MARGIE

Catch you all later...
*Smiles*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 05-25-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:45 PM   #18  

Smile

Thank you, all of you, for your prayers. I have felt better today and really didn't think about it much which is a blessing in itself! You are all wonderful!
Old 05-25-2005, 03:51 PM   #19  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 235/198/170

Height: 5ft 6in

Well hello everyone!!! It has been a long time since I have been able to post. I tried to catch up but couldnt. I did see there were some new people who joined the group!! Welcome. I have been MIA for awhile. My husband and I received the news the same day that we were both being laid off in June. June 15th for me and June 30th for him. So we have both been out making connections and getting interviews. We both have interviews tomorrow PTL!! God already had something in store for us! We have not had any worries, just peace from day one.

May 3rd was my daughters birthday then May 20th was my husbands and now my dads was yesterday. This month has been full of birthday celebrations.

It is in the upper 70's today and supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow and the rest of the week. So I am sending all of this wonderful sun out to you guys!!

I see that alot of us are going on some really nice vacations in these upcoming weeks and months. I am going to Ghana, Africa with my sisters July 18th -July 30th! I am so excited!! This is something I have wanted to do for so long. God really opened the doors on this one!! The hardest part is leaving my family for that long. I have never been away from any of them for more than a day. So that is going to be interesting. As well as seeing how my husband handles the kids while I am away.

Summer is coming and school is almost out!! I cant wait. My kids and I go to the beach every single day in the summer. I love it and they really enjoy the water. This will be the first summer that the baby (Xea) will really get to enjoy the beach. She was only 5 months old last summer.

Well, I will try to post more often!! Just checking in!

See Ya!

Myisha
Old 05-25-2005, 03:52 PM   #20  

Talking

Hey Margie! I grew up near Charleston. We now live in sunny Florida! But this past week it has been cooking (near 90's)!!!
Old 05-25-2005, 10:37 PM   #21  

Jen1teacher...my sister lives in Florida...the east coast. I love it there. I don't mind heat/humidity.

Myshia...it has been awhile. I'm jealous that you get to go to Africa. I would like to go there as well. Prayers for your safety.

I can't believe I'm online at night. I'm usually on during the day at work

I cleaned DH's and my office tonight so I burned a bunch of fav songs on a cd and I wanted to listen to it...so I thought...why not go hang out on the thread.

Michele...are you at Yarn Cafe?

Sunny...I know you are wanting to post but it's nice that you honor DH suggestion that you are online a bit too much. You are a good wife.

Since I'm a good wife too, I'm going to go massage DH's swollen foot to move the fluid. I've been better today...some revealations came to the forefront today.

Hugs,
Old 05-26-2005, 09:32 AM   #22  

Default Hi !

Sunny- Thanks my dear not only for the graphic but also for the computer lesson. The bunny is so cute! Prayers still for dm and continued for Joe, dd and you! Yes she is adorable! I can't wait to hold her, we go in 5-8 weeks, the info said she can sit up, roll over, she talks some, and she can be obstinate, which tells me she recieved more attention then most, Her blood work is all normal and is suppose to be very healthy. She is a cutie. Thanks for all you do for everyone else, you are sweet sweet lady, especially taking time, during all that going on, to find signatures for everyone. God special blessings on you!
Margie- speaking of sweet ladies you are no slouch either. Thanks! I can't wait to hold her, its so nice to have a picture so we can get excited, we haven't gotten much because we didn't know how old she would be, let the shopping begin. Please yes send sunshine, sunny would love some too! Fresh strawberries, you can send some of them too. Prayers for fun and safety at the beach, and that things continue to grow between you and fred if its ment to be.
Myisha- prayers all goes well with interviews today! God must have a plan! Wow! Africa! Ghana - do you know what you'll be doing there? - a missions trip but building, or teaching or what, what a special way to serve, God bless you and your family!
Jenni- so glad you had a better day, (easier said then done), try to caste all of your cares on Him, God will take care of you!
M-Kay-Hi there! so glad things are doing better! Fun to kick back and listen to a cd its relaxing, you are a good wife, and you work hard, so try to get some r &r this weekend!
Well gotta get the church bullitin done for sunday then off to camp, gotta be at work sunday afternoon, and doing a double on monday. Have an awesome weekend ladies, and our special guy EZ.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:57 AM   #23  

Default Happy Memorial Day!

Remember all our soldiers in Iraq and around the world! Say a prayer for their safety and soon return home! God Bless!

Last edited by doitforme; 04-01-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:06 AM   #24  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Default Hi all!

Hi all my wonderful CE'rs

Sunny~doesn't surprise me that you would be so respectful of your DH, especially when he wants the best for you, but please don't stop posting often when you are on, i miss your posts. And how sweet are you to make all these cool siggys for everyone. Very good job!!

Mkay~you are so dear....

Sue~what a cute baby, prayers for family.

I'm still not packed, way behind, but it'll get done. I ended up not having to work at all on Sunday, so woohoo!! Can't wait to get to CA!!

Speaking again to my pastor friend from Mississippi....too soon to say if anything will happen, but we'll see.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:10 AM   #25  

Default Mitchy-

Thanks ! Have a wonderful, relaxing vacation! Wonderful visit with family and friends, and best wishes w/ pastor friend.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:15 AM   #26  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Jenni~i didn't forget you sweets! You will be in prayer too. Prayer is powerful, it comes from our heavenly Father.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:22 PM   #27  

Haven't been home much, our son-in-law got hurt in his softball game Sunday night, he slide for home, and he went one way and his ankle and foot went the other.He has a third stage hit to his ankle, and tore his tendons in his calf, so he will be hopping around for a while, so I have been helping out with watching the kids, getting Des ready for school, cleaning up the house, as our daughter isn't home too much with driving him here and there. Ron was off today so we went to the Scholastic Books Warehouse sale. We always buy the kids these books from school they both love to read, and at this sale everything was 50% off, so we got $67 worth of books for $31. There next sale is in December and I am already looking forward to it, great for Christmas.

Sunny:
So glad to hear your Dad is feeling better, it takes a load off ones mind just to hear them say that, good job on getting your money back, I'm still remembering your family, especially your mom and dad in our prayers, it's so hard to wait for tests. My dad is very content to be at home, he is much more relaxed as he can get up and do what he wants, when he wants, I'm just placing him in Gods hands and know He will watch over him until He calls him home. Sunny have you heard of a product called Salt Sense? This might help Joe kick his salt intake, we have given up using any extra salt in our cooking but if something just has to have some, this is what we use, you can't tell the difference, I also only eat either reduced or sodium free crackers and saltines, I have turned into a label reader, I figure every little bit helps. No real plans for Memorial Day, Ron has to work, don't know if the shop will be busy or not, and later we'll B.Q.Enjoy your week-end and hope you get your garden planted.

Jenni:
What a scary period to go through, I'll be praying for you and your family, keep postive thoughts.

Gary:
Thanks for the sunshine our town could use some.

I hope everyone has a funfilled blessed week-end.

Nancy
Old 05-26-2005, 07:52 PM   #28  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Smile Thursday Night

HI GALS

ALL RIGHT DONNA...TELL JOE ...''THAT IS ENOUGH!''...we want our GRAPHIC GODDESS BACK KIDDIN' JOE

HEY, HOW ABOUT CARRIE!!!...MY AMERICAN IDOL TEAM-MATES....EITHER WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE, BUT ALL ALONG MY FAVORITE WAS CARRIE.

MARGIE I WORKED TODAY! ...you are starting to sound like my wife Bo was great last week, but my heart leans a little more country than rock and roll...not much...just a little...PLUS I liked the other rocker better...forgot his name...Constantine?. Some good football players come out of Marshall.

SUE HEY GIRL...don't you know you can't show me a picture like that of your future neice KALEE.. WITHOUT ME wanting one too!! OH my goodness what a cutie pie...I LOVE HER ALREADY! She is so blessed to have you as her AUNT!! Happy camping.

MICHELE Boy girl are you gonna love the weather here! We have been in the low 70's or higher...not too hot...warm though. Good luck with the pastor friend...luck with the "cops"! at the wedding.

MKAY Revalations? Good for you! You are gonna make it dear..know why (?) 'cause you keep trying!! Blessings for you and Gary.

NANCY OUCH! that had to hurt your sil. That could take a long time to heal. Sending more sunshine

MYISHA Hope all things work out for you and DH. My daughter's friend is going to Africa to do mission work with her aunt and uncle. Prayers.

JENNI Prayers.

WILMA Hope all is well with your dad and family. Prayers.

SAMI and SHERRY...what's up?

SUNNY Well, how are you doing girl?...withdrawls setting in? I know you will find the right balance with ALL things. Still have not seen our tape of CSI...glad you didn't give too much info. on it. We have been so busy, yesterday after work I went to my friends son's high school play-off baseball game, I try to see at least one game a year (for the last 10)..the kid really likes it when I come.

Well, having a TV repaired...they called to say it is ready...gotta go...
Old 05-26-2005, 08:38 PM   #29  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Gary, Thanks for all the sunshine... it WORKED!!! It has been sunny all day and it actually went up to a perfect 75* with a slight breeze ... just a perfect day! It feels wonderful to have all the windows open... *Thanx!* Yes... I did see that tidbit about the suntan lotion blocking the Vit-D... too funny. First they say NO Coffee; the a cup is fine now I hear that you can have up to 3 6oz cups a day and that it's good for you! When it all boils down... EVERYTING IN BALANCE is the answer

Did you get the awning all up? Bet it looks nice... something how it takes a party or a move to get things done around the house that you have always wanted to do to improve it

Sue, How cool! I am so glad you are wearing your new siggy It is so cute on you!! It sure fits you
Kalee is a Beautiful name for the baby... she is so adorable! Have a great time camping and relaxing over the weekend ---> sending some sunshine your way Thank-you so much for keeping my parents in prayer... it means allot to me

Margie, You are very welcome... I saw the thread was getting a bit long Usually around 9 pages I will begin a new thread.

Whew... boy do you sound busy Things are finally quieting down here for me... looks like a fairly calm weekend. We'll have a very busy Sunday w/ a Birthday & F. Communion Party to go to, but Saturday and Monday we hope to be home planting and working in the gardens all weather pending. I haven't gotten much done at all --- I have planters to fill and a veggie garden to fill... not to mention all the weeding. But when Joe & I do that together it's allot of FUN! I look forward to it! Boy... does the beach sound great! It's still way too cool here for the beach, but I cannot wait for it to get warm enough to go. You have a great time!

Sounds like Fred is a pretty good friend... so is my Joe... hummmm strawberries, eh... That's how our relationship began too (hehehehe)

*Thank-you* for your continued prayers for my DM... she is hanging in there. She gets the MRI done this Tuesday - none too soon. Joe's BP has gone down a bit more and he said that he is really enjoying the walks He pulled ME outta bed yesterday I have 30 Miles in right now for the month...

Yes, I heard Bo sing A'Capella... just Beautiful! Did you all see *A-Idol* last night? It was an awesome 2 hours!! Joe & I really enjoyed all the music! But you sure can see/HEAR that the ones who got voted off should have been after getting back with Bo and Carrie... those two are AWESOME! Especially when they sang together!! I have had Carrie picked out to WIN ever since the auditions - I am so glad that she WON, but saying that... Bo will go far too! I KNOW someone will pick him up --- he was so Awesome last night too! It should have been a DOUBLE WIN! A little-bit Country and A little-bit Rock -N- Roll... they sound great together! And they did win cars YES! But I think they over did the Paula/Simon thing for sure... couldda left that ALL out

I sent your siggy through a PM some time ago... go check your PM 44.88 Miles!!! Awesome job there girl!!

MKay, you okay??? You don't say much these days... I bet you are just feeling overwhelmed. I get like that too sometimes. I hope that you have a chance to enjoy your 3 day weekend and catch up with yourself Music will sooth you everytime Feel better...

Jenni, I just want you to know that we are all here for you! That's what we are all about... support for one another especially in times of NEED. I am glad you told us how you feel and do hope you know how much we care. I have a siggy for you (the graphics w/ your name) --- it is soooo cute too!! You let me know when you are ready to add it into your signature and I will send it to you (via PM) w/ the instructions, okay I cannot wait to show it to you

90's! We just made 75* today We are suppose to reach the 80's by the weekend... time will tell.

Hello there Myisha! Long time no see! It's so good to see you back I am so sorry to hear that you are both being laid off in the same month... my goodness gracious But I see that the Lord is coming through for you both --- with new job opportunities --- how cool is HE!!! I will pray that it all works out for you both!

to all those in your family And keep sending the sunshine our way --- it's beautiful!!! That trip to Ghana, Africa sounds awesome!! I bet you are getting so excited about going and yet apprehensive about leaving the kids... is Mom (from either side) close by? Just in case hubby needs a helping hand

Michele, No worries... I will still be posting. He has practices on Thursday nights 7-10pm, so I have time then too - like tonight Oh... I don't make the siggy's sweetie -- I HAVE THEM MADE by some very talented ladies I still have allot of learning yet to make them on my own. Glad you all enjoy them.

Nancy, Good to see you again too... thank-you so much for keeping my family in prayer in the midst of all your troubles. You are so kind!! I am glad to hear that your DF is holding his own and happier at home. No... I haven't heard of Salt Sense, but I use Salt-free spices all the time. When he eats at home he doesn't use much at all - it's when he eats OUT that's causing some problems. But I will look for it when we shop over the weekend, okay. Thanx!! I hope we get to work in our gardens too You have a pleasant weekend, Nancy...

*Smiles*

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 05-27-2005, 04:12 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Talking Hello!

Hi everyone!
Its been a while, Im hoping to get some time to read up on how you are all doing! I dont have the net at our new place yet, and miss reading about all your adventures....
It was hot here today.....for us anyway..hoping to get my garden done tomorrow...danger of frost has almost passed.....my son is keeping me busy...and my dh is also, as we are buying 240 acres of unserviced(no power or water etc) farm land to move to next year sometime...so now we are shopping..anyone have a good tractor/backhoe,generators,washboard for laundry, for sale?
i started body for life 8 days ago...sure am sore.....:WL:
Hope you all have a great day...youre in my prayers...
'Farmer" Karla
Closed Thread