Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 11:18 AM   #61  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all CE'rs

I have a date tonight with Eric, he mentioned maybe cooking dinner for me tonight! Think that sounds like fun, maybe we'll have a chance to talk and just spend some time together. I'm looking forward to seeing him. BUT... since yesterday i've felt a little "off", like maybe i'm getting the flu... chills, creepy crawlies, dull nagging headache... but i'm at work, and i'm hoping i'll be ok. I won't go if i feel ill, don't want to risk getting him sick either, he's been through a lot lately.

Hoping to get to church either Sat. or Sun. depending on work, not sure if i work sun. yet and at what time.

Next Tues. i'm working at the yarn cafe during their Grand Opening! It's going to be fun, we're going to have a couple radio celebrities there, and angora rabbits, and live alpacas, and i'm going to demonstrate spinning on my wheel! I will miss my tuesday support group, but need to do this.

Last edited by Mitchypoo; 04-29-2005 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-29-2005, 12:07 PM   #62  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Cool

Christy Glad to hear a door opened for you to talk to your mom, it is so hard when we make changes and those around us sabotage our efforts, i do not kow if what your mom is doing is intentional but I have experienced it my life from work when we would have potlucks.....I would bring something and pack my own lunch......from past potlucks it was good but all bad foods

Mkay you asked what i wondered seeing red exlamation marks

sue I love your youth group pics ..... sounds like you had a blast!! Was it a roadtrip? I love how you take kids out of there element give them a purpose put them together for a week and how they bond with one another, there really is a work done in them.

I know you love your furkids glad you found my typos funny I still cant get my fingers to spell correctly

Azulfire
Old 04-29-2005, 12:30 PM   #63  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up

Ohhh Azulfire... I hope I didn't hurt your feelings I'm sorry if I did... we all have typo's

I see that you got the directions for the graphics --- yeah
Good job!

(((Hugs)))
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-29-2005, 01:26 PM   #64  

Talking

Thanks for the PM Azulfire
I am happy to hear that you weren't hurt and are happily crusing for graphics and animations

You are welcome to snag any of the graphics/animations I have posted Well... ... with the exception of my sigs of course those are all mine Just right click on the ones you want
and save to your computer --- have fun!

(((Hugs)))

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-29-2005, 02:01 PM   #65  
Walking Off The Pounds

Talking I DID IT - and so can YOU!!!

I DID get to walk at lunch today, the rain stopped for a little while and so I took off. . . now I'm at . . . . 50.95 miles !!!!! YEAH !!!!!!

Plans for the weekend, hmmmm, have to work tomorrow so won't get to walk or get on-line and chat with you fine folks but then Sunday will be Church and weather permitting will have to mow, etc. and work on the yard. Don't really like doing that kinda stuff on Sunday but it's my only day off and we're at the point of mow or buy a goat. . . .

I usually fix a nice dinner on Sunday (like roast w/all the trimmings) but will probably have to see what I have in the fridge, I also need to go to the grocery store, - maybe tonite while my DD is out 'to the mall' with her girlfriends.

Am planning on going to Lowe's tonight, have a gift card that expires on the 1st, - isn't that like throwing money away when I spend so much of my $$$ there anyway?

Hope everyone has a GREAT, GREAT weekend. ANYONE can walk, keep track of their distance and let us know. I had no idea I would get 50 miles in this month but once you start adding it up day by day, it DOES really add up fast. I'm outta here - Margie
Old 04-29-2005, 06:46 PM   #66  

Thumbs up

MARGIE B!!

I'll let you know tomorrow evening
what I got in for the month

(((Hugs)))

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-30-2005, 07:09 AM   #67  

Good Saturday Morning CER's!

Wake up sleepyheads!!
I sure do miss you all when it gets this quiet

*~*~*

Hi Michele... I thought of you last night and wondered how your date went with Eric Did he cook for you? I hope it was a nice evening for you both

I asked to have a sig made for you last night I hope you like it Just rt-click on it and save it to your hard-drive

Margie, your Roast with all the trimming makes me long for home! My mother still makes a Sunday Roast Dinner Joe's family always has pasta on Sunday's... & so that's what we usually have now but I switch it up from time to time and make my mother's roast
Have a lovely weekend!

All of you!
*Have a lovely weekend!*

(((Hugs)))

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-30-2005, 10:16 AM   #68  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Smile Saturday

HAPPY WEEK~END LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS!

Angie and I slept in 'til 6 this morning....missed a half hour of ...it is a gorgeous morning here. Angie is walking Reba and Rylee down to Starbucks, this should be quite an experience for Reba...she gets really nervous in "new" situations...freaks out over anything....objects like trash cans, big cars, boats, etc. After she makes the trip for awhile she gets more comfortable and easier to manage. It was tough getting her to walk past trash cans on trash day..now not too much trouble...UNLESS IT'S A NEW TRASH CAN

We have been watching this show on DISCOVERY channel..I think..called the Dog Whisperer with this guy Ceaser...GREAT SHOW!! It has helped us with Reba...that and reminding us what "we" learned in puppy school.

Nephew Ron was sent to the asst. principal yesterday for...TALKING AGAIN!! I am lost on what to do...have taken everything away...he LIVES on restriction...entered him in Taekwando this week where he had to learn RESPECT RULES before he could get his first beginner belt...he did that...then the very next day he gets kicked out for being asked repeatedly to stop!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! Angie said maybe we will have to get him on medication after all...so don't want to do that.

Ryan said his interviews went well with the principal's and representatives of the district yesterday. He didn't know how many new teachers were being interviewed because they were coming in at 20 min. intervals and leaving...anyway he felt good with his presentation...NOW, if they only are hiring Social Science teachers...those jobs don't come up often...most of his MATH friends are already hired...but then he didn't want to teach math

BE BACK....Guys coming to work on my yard........
Old 04-30-2005, 11:18 AM   #69  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Default So sweet

AWWW, Sunny, that is so sweet of you! I just LOVE that signature!!!! Thank you so much!!

And how sweet of you to think of me and Eric last night. We had a WONDERFUL time! We ended up meeting at Caribou's for coffee and then we were going to go have some dinner, but he asked if i was hungry for Thai food (which is one of my favorites), so we skipped coffee and had Thai tea with dinner. We had a wonderful dinner, good conversation. Then we went by the golf course that he's going to be the pro at starting today to change the signs to open and we walked around there a little, then we went to his apt. to make some signs to show it open at 10 a.m. and we sat and talked and smooched and he gave me a foot massage and hand/arm massage which was heavenly. I really enjoyed my time with him. I called him this a.m. to thank him and tell him i had a good time, and he had just left me a message at home, telling me the same! So things are good! I'm hopeful.

Working at yarn cafe this afternoon after this job. Haven't been there all week so we'll see what's going on.

Gary~i can just see Reba and Rylee, walking you two around. What a sight! About that nephew, God bless you for your patience and perseverance. I think Taekwondo is an excellent idea. I don't blame you for not wanting to medicate him and hopefully you won't have to, although i also think, sometimes it is for the best.

Hi to all! You are all in my prayers, my dear 3fc CE friends!

Old 04-30-2005, 11:31 AM   #70  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Margie, I thought the same thing about your Sunday dinner. My grandma and then my mom use to always make a nice sunday dinner and my favorite was an o-bone or pot roast w/potatoes and carrots. I make it with mushroom now too cuz i think anything is better with mushrooms.

I have to cook up a chicken tonight. It has the skin and that's an LAWL but i just can't see pulling it off, i may make a nice chicken soup. Something light with veggies, and not so much noodles. Or maybe i'll just back the pieces and then pull of the skin b4 eating.

P.S. Is that the coolest signature w/that pretty graphic or what?! (Thank you again Sunny/Donna!!)

Last edited by Mitchypoo; 04-30-2005 at 11:33 AM.
Old 04-30-2005, 11:56 AM   #71  

Smile

Michele
I am glad you like it and I hope to see it in your post soon

I am so happy to hear that you and Eric had such a lovely evening together I have never had Thai Food - what would you compare it to? As for Eric, he sounds like a great guy! Enjoy your times together... May I share something... *if you expect nothing --- you will always be pleasantly surprised*

You sound so excited about the Grand Opening at the Yarn Cafe... I am very happy for you! I hope that many show up and it's a successful day *Have Fun too!*

My Zeppe is skiddish like that Gary... any big noises he runs down the hall and under our bed... all you see is his eyes glaring back at ya

It surely sounds like Angie may be correct in getting Ron some meds, but have you tried changing his diet or having him tested for allergies (from foods)? Have you noticed he's worse at given times (maybe after a meal?). Eggs are a huge allergy to many young people. I have heard that many told that they had ADD or ADHD (?) actually have an allergy and are having reactions. Something to consider before putting him on meds

How long before Ryan finds out about the position?

*~*~*

As you can see... I didn't have to go to the service this morning with Joe. He went with his sisters & brother. So I have time to play Thought I'd try a new font today

Later...

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-30-2005, 12:02 PM   #72  

Thumbs up

Lovely Michele!
It suits you

(((Hugs)))
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-30-2005, 12:05 PM   #73  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Sunny, you totally made my day, that is the sweetest thing you did. Thank you sweets! And i like your new font too.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:11 PM   #74  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Back

Back again....and so is Angie and the dogs. I guess Reba wouldn't go past the buss bench, since she has never seen it before..really scary Angie turned them around and went back to the "normal" route and she was fine. Oh, well...no Starbucks for her today.

We are having our sprinkler system re-done and updated, also we are adding some more sod in areas Angie used to have roses in...she moved them to another part of the yard...easier for the mutts to snack on

I am picking the ex up and we are heading down to our daughter's college today. There is an honors banquet dinner this evening, prior to that she presents her project. Proud dad here. Angie can't go to this one, my step-d is playing piano for a fundraiser for her softball team at the same time...can't be everywhere.

Speaking of the ex...looks like she is going to see our new house completed before Angie and I. Our builder called yesterday and said it should be finished by next Friday...Brenda is going to be there checking the area out on the Monday after. Our builder said we really don't have to come up until we want to this summer...we thought we were going to have to go up prior to do a walk through...he said no, whenever we can would be fine...didn't really want to pay $$$ for another plane flight this year!! Of course we will have our mortgage and be paying $$$ before we ever even see it completed...oh, well...such is the life of a jet-setter

MICHELE Happy for you and Eric. We have a Tai food place less than 3 blocks from our house...I love their egg fried rice...but the rest of it..well, for me I would rather go another mile to HAPPY NOODLE for the chinese

GRAPHIC GODDESS Saw you up and busy earlier...No breakfast with friends today? Sorry to hear of Joe's aunt...Prayers for your family. Have fun shopping with Joe today...are you guys doing the Costco thing or just the market...we have to do both here, probably not going to get the time today...guess that will have to wait.

Guys working in yard need something........
Old 04-30-2005, 12:13 PM   #75  

Default Michele

Closed Thread