Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 04-11-2005, 10:57 PM   #91  
I CAN DO THIS

Ok at ibe point I gave up walking and counting for the month, but the changed my mind again. Hopefully I can still reach my goal.. eventhough I thing I may have past it already...

April Miles: 7
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 07:32 AM   #92  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Good Morning fellow walkers

Oooooo my hands are stiff on the keyboard this morning... it was a chilly walk... only 34* and windy, but all well worthwhile I got in 3.77miles this morning Once I got warmed up, I felt better.
The sunrise was just awesome!!

*~*~*

Hi Mel, I am so glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. Nope... not wearing the air-cast any longer (it was a velcro air-cast, not a reg one). I haven't worn it for a few days now. I am just using a sock-like wrap. This sprain was not nearly as bad as the one I had on the right leg last year... thank the Lord. Although, it felt stiff walking in the cold temps this morning. How are you coming along with DD's 3rd B-party? It's this Thursday... no?

14 miles in...

Hello's and a huge pat-on-the-back to all you gals
hanging in there...

Healthy4Life, 9 miles done
Selina, Hang in there girl... you are doing well, you just reached a plateau and soon your body will respond again. Maybe in the meantime you should think of hiding your scale Have you checked out my numbers? I haven't budged since Dec.! I just keep telling myself that I am eating healthy and exercising each day... soon my body will respond.
Caprice, 21.5!
Mrs. Beasley, 32.5... girl!
Dkredondo, I don't know how many miles you have logged with the numbers you posted, but you are out there exercising
Jazzmine, I hope that you feel better soon! Good for you getting in those miles even though you didn't feel well, but make sure you get the rest you need to recover... maybe sip some hot green tea. Hang in there...
Ashlie, Good to see you back! Don't give up - you are doing just fine!

Hey Cathy, How's it goin' for you? Hi Sherri, Cristi, Britt, Krissy, Amy... I have a shoe for you CindyGail & JenR... I hope I haven't forgotten anyone

SunnyD
<><

ApRiL MiLeS : 16.02

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 08:42 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 160/149/140

Height: 5'6"

Morning April Walkers,

I walked 1.5 miles yesterday. It was a rainy cool day so I cut it short just a bit. I have walked 12.5 of my 25 miles! Keep up the good work everyone. You're awesome!
Cindy_Gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:14 AM   #94  

Good morning everybody! Well, I haven't walked in the past couple of days. I've been sick, but I feel better today, so I'm gonna do some walking sometime today. I'll probably have to do WATP since it's all rainy and gloomy out. Go figure, on my day off...*sighs* I hope you all have a great day!!!

April miles: 18 miles
Sherrita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 01:45 PM   #95  
a whole new mel

S/C/G: 163/141/130

The weatherman redeemed himself today... as of last night he was calling for more April showers but.... it's all sun-shiny bright out! Woop woop!

This morning I've been busy with Spring-cleaning (fun stuff!) -- with MIL coming into town on Friday, I've decided I better get the house in tip-top shape. She's likely to go over everything with a white glove.

The remainder of the day, I'm hoping to spend outdoors (walking at least 4mi and then cleaning up our little patio-area), soak up some of that glorious sunshine!

---
Sunny... WTG girl, getting nearly 4mi in this a.m.! That's killer! Glad to hear you are no longer out of commision, sprained ankles can be nasty things, can't they? DD's birthday party plans are coming along nicely, thanks for asking. Her actual birthday is on Thursday but we've decided to wait until Saturday to full-out celebrate it. Family and friends have been invited over for a huge barbeque... it should be a lot of fun!

Sherrita... Sorry you haven't been feeling well the last few days! It's been an awful flu-season, hasn't it? Well, I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time, and rackin' up those miles! Congrats on the 18 you've gotten in thus far!

Cindy_Gail... Great work, lady! You're 1/2 way there! Keep up the fantastic work!

Ashlie... I'm sure you'll reach your monthly goal! Stay positive and you'll find yourself at your goal in NO time! Congrats on the 7mi!

Jazzmine... Sorry you've been under the weather! Take care of yourself and best wishes!

dkredondo... another 30mins! Fantastic! At this rate, you'll reach your goal VERY soon! Keep it up!

mrs.beasley... WOW! Over 32mi! KILLER! You're doing awesome!

cathy... Where are you?! HOpe all is ok!

Everyone else...

Anyways ladies, I must get back to cleaning (still lots to get done!). Take care of yourselves, have a FABULOUS day! Stay HAPPY and HEALTHY! Best wishes!

~mel
macdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 02:53 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang! I'm here, just too dang busy for my own good!

I went to the church gym during lunch and walked 2 miles on the and then did 15 minutes on all the machines I could get to.

April Miles = 8

ya'll are doing great!

SunnyD - brrrrrrrrr that sounds like a cold walk! good for you doing almost 4 miles! you go girl!

Sherri - hope you are feeling better!

Mel - wow 4 miles after all that cleaning! you go girl! when I clean house I cannot get any more walking in - my feet are so tired after all that cleaning.

CindyGail - congrats! halfway to your goal! awesome!

Ashlie - glad you're back!

Jazzmine - I hope you get to feeling better soon!

later gaters

cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 03:37 PM   #97  

3 more miles today --- 35.5 for April.
mrs.beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 03:37 PM   #98  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi girls! Ty Mel. I know I shouldn't weigh often! I do! I am weighing every day just to see how often it does fluctuate and to also see how much I gain b4 TOM. Just a research thing. LOL. But I hate it too!

Drum roll pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase:::

I weighed this am. 200!!! I'm knocking at the door of wonderful Onederland!!! So glad I'm finally almost there! Now, if I don't gain it back mid week.. LOL. I hate it when it doesn't show loss when I KNOW I haven't been messing up!!

Glad to see u all doing so well too!! Hugs to each of u! I'll write more soon, busy busy week. Bye!
Soon2BFitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 03:38 PM   #99  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Oh and surpassed my walking goal.. I'm at 26.5!
Soon2BFitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 07:47 PM   #100  
a whole new mel

S/C/G: 163/141/130

Just wanted to log my miles for today... 4. Which brings me up to 18.

I didn't get as much done today as I had planned, the weather didn't hold out for as long as I would have liked it to (and I need DH to bring up some storage bins from the crawl-space so I can pack away all the winter clothes). But tomorrow is another day... and I'm determined to get it all done by Friday!

Take care ladies! Type you all tomorrow!

~mel
macdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 07:47 AM   #101  

Good morning, walkers! I missed your encouragement yesterday. I was so busy, I didn't even get to post---didn't get any miles in either . I'm hoping that will change towards the end of the week. I'm so impressed with the miles everyone is logging. Keep it up! I'm at 9 for now. Will change that very soon.
Healthy4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 07:59 AM   #102  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Good Morning Gals
Just popping in to log my miles - I got in 2.25 miles this morning. It wasn't quite as chilly today ~> 39* this morning I hope that as each day passes it warms up a bit more --- I would love to feel anything close to 60* --- am I just a little anxious

Keep on truckin'
SunnyD
<><

ApRiL MiLeS : 18.27

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 09:25 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

well Glory Be I got up at 5 this morning and did a 30 minute 2.5 Walk & Jog video.

April Miles = 10.5

hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 10:24 AM   #104  

G'morning everyone...feeling like I am not gonna croak..so that's an improvement Thanks for all the well-wishes!!!

I only did a one mile tape this morning, and it seriously whooped me...but I did it. Miles for April (in WATP videos only) so far 17 miles
Jazzmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 11:36 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 160/149/140

Height: 5'6"

Morning girls,

I only walk 1/2 a mile on Tuesday (rainy) but I did get in 2 miles this morning and have the sweat to prove it! Thanks for all your encouragement. I need it after weighing in this morning and found I have gaines 2 lbs. What's up with that?
Cindy_Gail is offline   Reply With Quote