Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

A quick flyby this morning to say Hi. Another docs appt for DH. Regular visit with cardiologist. New experience cause couldn't get it changed to Friday cause doc won't be there Friday so we are taking DGS with us. I'll BBL to do individuals.

Have a great dat.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #137  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

I got woken up this morning at my son screaming and we went running into his room and he is screaming that he couldnt breath. Hubby called 911 they rushed him to the hospital. They did cat scan on him . They wanted to make sure that he didnt have any blood clots that would make him do this. All come out ok they said they think that him using crutches and him straining has made him pull a muscle or cart ledge That made the pain shoot around to his chest and when he breathed in made him freak cause it hurt so bad that he started to hyperventilate, Sothey gave him some pain meds for a few days and told him to check back with his dr.

Than I had to come home and take my two daughters to mental health for their appointment . I totally lost it in their when I was in for my one daughter I have a 17 year old who thinks my house is hers and theirare no rules for her..

Well I think I rambled enough so I will be going and Will talk to you later.
Thanks on the compliments on my hair I like it so much better too.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #138  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

morning....

just skimmed through the posts. i have been to so many doctors in the last two weeks, i lost count. let's see i have had.
~retested for the liver. came back normal. good news
~bone density test done. normal
~pap. good bladder still in place. (had to have it tacked 2xs)
~eyes. slight change in glasses. otherwise he said the diabetes hasn't done any damage.
~ortho for shoulder. now, i have bursitis and he said the bones are pretty beaten up. funny i am right handed and this is my left. so gave me a large dose of cortisone. now sugars were 170 this morning. now 115. so going down. today now i have to go to PT for the shoulder. just one time for her to show me some exercises. asking her about strength training. since i can't build my routine on strength training i decided to get back into more running. did a nice C25K day 1 wk 1. it was sprinkling when i started and a light rain when i ended. felt so dam good. a nice 55* outside.
~still yet to get mammogram done. will make that appt. today.
then done until check up on shoulder and my 3month check ups. everything else good for another year, some 2 years.

need to get some thing done around here.

have a great day.
Closed Thread