Old 03-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #61  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez View Post
Thanks! Moving always sucks. It feels kind of especially stressful when it's relatively long distance, for some reason. Luckily, my current depression regarding everything is keeping me pretty apathetic and not very stressed. Hah!
I moved to 2 different states (KC to AZ then AZ to IL) in less than a year then across town (20 minutes away from each other) after the year lease was up so I hear ya!! I am definitely not moving ever again now that we bought a house, LOL.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:25 AM   #62  
I got this

Whoa! Just made some chocolate muffins and they were duh-elicious! Even my very picky-eater niece actually liked it. Boyfriend loved it because you know, chocolate. I made half regular size (64 cals each) and the other half mini-muffins (32 cals each), well it's probably a little less since I didn't use all of the chocolate chips the recipe asked for.

PS: tips-1) if you decide to try it, be sure to process the oats along with remaining dry ingredients until it's the consistency of flour before adding the wet ingredients so the muffins will not be too tough from overmixing and etc. 2) grease the muffin pan or liners very well so it doesn't stick too bad to either one.

I am definitely considering bringing half with me to give away tomorrow when I go to work. I have been exercising serious willpower to stop at 1 regular and 2 mini-muffins.

Time to down a glass of water and go to bed. Good night all!

Last edited by amandie; 03-20-2013 at 02:27 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:10 AM   #63  
Becoming A Better Me

Gmornin ladies~
Hope everyone slept well, i hit the bed and died lol! I got my full work-out in yesterday and stayed pretty close to calorie count. Didnt realize i was going so far over my calorie count, it really sux that u can have to much of a good thing! I didn' t get my scale yesterday because i spent it on my daughters 14th bday present. Her bday is April 5th annd i found a charm bracelet to replace the 1 that got broke when her and her brother were wrestling, been looking since xmas so i had to do it and.a breast cancer charm and beads to go with it in honor of a dear close family friend we lost. But anyway... today is anothero tabata class at noon and im aiming for it and a full workout afterwards. The sun is shining and gonna be mid 50s so that means i wont get much done in the house today lol. Ill report back in later, have a great day ladies.
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:38 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

IT IS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING!

We are already experiencing it in California. I hope everyone in other areas will experience it soon!

I was a bit of a slacker yesterday. I got too wrapped up with stock market issues and was on the computer way too long. I'm planning to work in some exercises throughout the day today and alternate exercise and yard work with computer time. I have another trip to the park planned this afternoon with my dog, Becca and will get in 3 miles of walking.

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

AMANDIE:
The muffins sound great. You might consider freezing some of them in portion sizes with a baggie. When you can plan a serving in your diet plan, just remove it from the freezer and either thaw in advance or use the microwave to thaw and warm.

DANGEROUS:
Enjoy the sunshine! Sounds like the bracelet for your daughter was a good find

Last edited by munchey; 03-20-2013 at 11:40 AM.
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #65  
Becoming A Better Me

Yea! Got my full work-out in today which was 30 min strength training today was chest, ab/core work and my 30 min tabata class pluss just got back from taking my dogs for a 2 mile stroll which is moderate terrain. Im tired and yet invigorated that i got a complete day in for me and no junk food nor over calorie! I can still do this!!!!
Old 03-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #66  
Becoming A Better Me

Attachment 44267
we cant give in to the sweat pants or we will never get into the bathing suit!

Last edited by dangerouscurvesahead; 04-06-2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #67  
I got this

You go, Joy! I totally understand that feeling- tired yet invigorated, miss that feeling actually. I believe you still CAN do it too!!! I love the bracelet that you got for your daughter.

Munchey- Thanks for the tips. I usually freeze baked goods but the problem is my willpower. That and the microwave too since I can just zap it for a few seconds and gobble it down, LOL. I gave away 4 full sized muffins and 12 of the mini-muffins, everyone seemed to like them and did not have an inkling that they were heatlhy.

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, yay!!! 2 more times before Sunday to meet my goal of 3 times a week. I went out to eat with the family tonight. I had steak and green beans along with a huge house salad. I think they cooked the green beans in butter or oil even though I asked them not to, just steamed green beans. Luckily I didn't have to eat too much since I had the salad. Steak was good, though a bit fatty throughout than I'd have liked. After the meal, I realized I still prefer homemade meals because I can make them the way I like it and I know what is in it.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #68  
I got this

I like these.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

I like that first one amandie- it did take more than one day to put it on so it's not all going to come off in one swoop!
angiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:21 AM   #70  
Becoming A Better Me

Gmornin ladies~
Woke up to snow flurries this a.m. how crazy is that?! Im not going to the gym today but will still get some activity in because ive got things that need to get done around the house today since its just me and the dogs home! Great reminder amandie, it didnt happen over night n it definitely wont go away that way. Have a great OP day ladies!
Old 03-21-2013, 09:38 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

I'm SOO incredibly busy recently (I'm a single mom of 3 kids, work full time, and as of Monday..I'm in school full time as well) that I'm losing motivation to work out! I am still keeping my calories down and eating right, but when my alarm goes off at 5 a.m. to work out before going to work.. I tend to hit snooze.. ugh.. someone motivate me! lol Need to hit my goal weigh loss this sunday since last sunday I missed it!
Sinderelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #72  

HI CAMPERS
I didn't get much activity today, other than exercising my fingers on the computer. I'm considering today a rest day. My joints were achy and I had a hard time getting the momentum to get to the park today.

I took a warm bath with epsam salt and lavendar last night and that did help my joint pain enough so that I could get a decent night's sleep.

Anyone use a small fitness trampoline for exercising? I used to have one many years ago, but they are supposedly better now. I saw one advertised in a Costco brochure. I'm tempted to get one, but I'm just at the "thinking about it" stage.

Good night campers! Tomorrow is a new opportunity
Munchey

Last edited by munchey; 03-21-2013 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinderelly View Post
I'm SOO incredibly busy recently (I'm a single mom of 3 kids, work full time, and as of Monday..I'm in school full time as well) that I'm losing motivation to work out! I am still keeping my calories down and eating right, but when my alarm goes off at 5 a.m. to work out before going to work.. I tend to hit snooze.. ugh.. someone motivate me! lol Need to hit my goal weigh loss this sunday since last sunday I missed it!
SINDERELLY:
I appreciate your situation, there probably isn't enough of you to go around. It is important to get enough sleep. Start thinking positive thought about getting up with the alarm. You can do this! Think about your reward of being slimmer, healthier and wearing those hot outfiits! Let me see if I can help a little more.

We will start out with a little kick in the rear:

If that doesn't work, we will step it up to this:

Last edited by munchey; 03-21-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #74  
Becoming A Better Me

TGIF ladies!
Well got my housework all caught (for the moment anyway) up yesterday. Even took the dogs for their 2 mile walk altho i believe i burnt more cslories shivering than i did walking, oh my goodness where is Spring?! Ill be going to the gym today and doing my activtrax workout and maybe a tabata session too. Im doing much better on my cc too and getting back on track. Luv the ad amandie thats the magic question... its never CAN U its a matter of WILL U with anything! Munchy ur clip arts and such r so cool, ima have to make a file just to save them in lol.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #75  
L J

S/C/G: 159/138/135 (HW 200)

Height: 5'4"

Good morning friends! I have been reading and lurking from my phone all week. It's hard to do personal replies from my phone. I wish they would develop an app! I'm on my phone now, but I wanted to pop in and ask a question.

Who else does workout DVDs? If you do or have, what do you really like?

I'm doing Slim in 6 and I love it, but I have moved up to level 3 and its an hour long. Between my full time plus job, kids, ball practice and games and just running the household it's hard to fit in an hour some days. I do 30 Day Shred on YouTube some, but the jumping tends to wake up my kids! Not good! I would love to hear suggestions on something else to try, preferably low impact so I can keep the noise to a minimum!

I will type more when I get the kids in bed tonight and can get on a real computer.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote