Old 08-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

nixmom gosh those long days sound awful Hope you're able to rest soon!

I'm trying to ease into intermittent fasting. Its the only way I think I can cut calories.....when I exercise its really hard for me to eat under 1700 calories. I'm trying for 1500. Yesterday I didn't get a chance to go to the gym since I had work, practice, and other stuff so I kept my calories at a little under 1200. Which is super low for me! So of course the scale is showing only gain...so far I've only lost 1lb this month grrrr....

W-80
E-gym?
E-1500
D-just keep at it!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:06 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

D, 1 pound is better than none! Hang in there.

grind again today!

W 100
E Walking
E OP
D heaalthy at work, start there
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:17 AM   #93  

mavis Well I'm glad I did hang in because I'm down a few lbs

Transitioning to my new exercise plan is harder then I thought it'd be. I'd basically been doing 2-3 days of like 4-6 hours of exercise each day. And now I'm trying to spread some out during the week and my body isn't used to not having those 3-4 rest days in a row. I think in the long run though its better to spread it out.

W-80
E-walking
E-1700
D-Stay on plan!
Old 08-28-2012, 07:36 AM   #94  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Well it seems that skipping lunch works. All weekend we had a late lunch/early dinner and I have been dropping weight. Now mind you it is the ugly weight I had gained but I am back to 185.8 today. No matter what those calorie programs say...I have to eat like a bird to lose. I haven't been counting the calories, just skipping meals. Let's see if it continues working.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:28 AM   #95  

One of my sales from **** finally closed. One more to go. The bad news is with the stress lately, I am all the way back up to 160. Need to find a way to refocus. Perhaps the 3 day weekend will help.

Today, I will focus on the cans rather than the can'ts.

W 100
E walk at lunch
E won't be home til 9, so no crap, plan
d control what I "can"
Old 08-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #96  

mavis congrats on the sale closing! I like the focusing on cans rather then cant's plan

mindy I'm glad you're finding something that's working and the weight is coming off! I honestly skip meals all the time. I don't think its bad. My calories are always in a good range when I do and honestly I can manage a little hunger so I think its fine.

I'm so busy with school starting and orientations! ahhh! I'm seriously freaking out about how I'm going to exercise though.....sigh. In good news I bought this dress 3 weeks ago and it was super small when I tried it on(like didn't even zip at all...) I decided to buy it anyways as a mini goal dress. Well today it zips! Its wayyy too suffocating and I look like a stuffed sausage but it still zips up I'm hoping in maybe 2 weeks I'll be able to wear it like a real person. I've noticed as I get smaller my change in sizes is way quicker....like it took AGES to get from a 12-10, But I feel like I've hardly been an 8 at all and now some of my 8 dresses are getting too big!

W-80
E-sigh none, no time...
E-1500
D-just worry about food....
Old 08-31-2012, 07:30 AM   #97  
mtiger

Wink

184.6 today. I got a little lower earlier this summer, but I am happy with this. I think snacking for lunch is a good thing. Maybe it is just cutting out 2 slices of bread for a sandwich?? Anyway, I hope it keeps going this direction.

Enjoy the weekend ladies and forget about your stresses.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:31 AM   #98  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Default I'm back!

Heyyyyy girls!

Yes, I know it's been FOREVER and I'm sorry. I just been dealing with a lot of mental health issues, losing everything and having to start my life back over from scratch. I just turned 26, 25 was a horrid year, hoping that this one is much better!

My girl Eny told me I had to come back, so here I am! Did a weigh in, took measurements, restarted my fitness pal, and made a WL blog. Doing this 10lbs at a time.

My inspiration is my niece who was born November of last year. I was there for her birth and spent the first 9 months with her and my family. I just moved back to Texas last week and I miss her so much. She's my heart and I don't want her to grow up with a fat auntie who has low self esteem, especially since everyone else in the family is relatively fit and attractive.

I MISSED YOU GUYS! How have you been?

My WEED for September:

W: 64oz
E: 20 min/3x week
E: 1500 cals
D: I'm not going to be the fat auntie!

When does this challenge end? I know Fall starts on September 22.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #99  

Welcome back Shari!! Good question, I think we are all about ready for a fresh start! Perhaps, we should start a new challenge...
Old 09-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #100  

ugh been so busy! School starts tomorrow ahhh!

Welcome back Jasonslea! Sorry about everything you've gone through Sounds like a really rough time! But its awesome you're making steps to make things better

mavis I second the idea of a fresh challenge

mindy That's awesome the scale is going down and you're finding things that work well for you

Went rock climbing and hiking this weekend. I'm adding some pics! Went to Tahquitz in Idyllwild. It was my 6th time climbing it, makes me feel like a real rock climber lol! Explored the desert for a few hours Sunday with a friend, saw some bighorn sheep which was awesome because they're super endangered and I've never seen them in the wild before!
Measurements are going down, but weight is....stagnant or up. I feel like(and people around me) that I've become a bit obsessive with cal counting and the scale so I'm challenging myself to a week free of cal counting and the scale! Its actually freaking me out quite a bit....my bf is going to actually have to hide the scale....

W-80
E-climbing
E-only eat when hungry
D-your life is not ruled by numbers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image_1346721813398980.jpg (34.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg image_1346721847600430.jpg (25.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg image_1346721883220426.jpg (49.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Dottington; 09-04-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:13 AM   #101  

D, those are awesome!!! You rock! Scale free week! That sounds great.

Ok so new challenge coming, anybody think of a name? Wanna do short, like til Halloween or long like til New Year?

I am thinking short and shake us up a bit.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #102  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

I like a Halloween challenge and a new year challenge.

I have been away for what seems like forever... I have started back to school and working has had me busy... I am ready to quit my job it is just getting to stressful... I have gained all my weight back plus more... This summer didn't go like I planed... I starting to get back on track today just weighed and trying not to be depressed.

I have been so depressed and not wanting to do much of anything. I just decided that I want to loose and am tired of having this much weight still... Hoping that this time I can stick with it...

Hoping the fall/winter is better than summer was...
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #103  

mavis till halloween would be fun to spice things up a bit Thanks, glad you liked the pics

barbie so glad to have you back! Sorry your summer has been so hard I hope this fall goes well!

So today was first day at my new school! It went AWESOME Hoping tomorrow is just as good Eating wise I've just been trying to eat only when I'm hungry, make good choices, not snack ect. I'm really curious to see what this little experiment brings, I mean best case scenario I actually lose while not devoting my life to obsessing constantly over numbers, worse case I practice a week of maintenance and regain some sanity

W-80
E-rest
E-smart choices, only eat when hungry.
D-you deserve good things!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #104  
mtiger

Wink

Lots of catching up to do.

Welcome back Shari!!

Dott- Love the pics.

Barbie- just jump back in and do it.

MM- I'm in for anything.

So had a busy weekend. Went to Mackinac Island, St. Ignace and did the bridge walk. We were on the go the whole time. We also ate out the whole weekend. My goal was to just maintain. I gained 1 pound and lost it the day after we got back. YAY!!! 185.4 today. Now it is time to get a little lower.

Dott- I am not counting calories and I am not having a REAL lunch. Just some yogurt and Atkins bar, maybe an apple. I think I am just really cutting down on carbs. It seems to be doing some good.

Going to the gym in a few minutes. Gonna do intervals on the treadmill.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #105  

mindy that's awesome you didn't gain, i'm sure you were super active though Skipping meals can help me too, I generally eat twice per day, and maybe have a snack, so yeah a lot like what you're doing now.

Have been super good and not weighed myself! With school I've been too busy to eat most of the time My measurements are a tad smaller, so I'm really excited to see what the scale says monday! Going climbing again this weekend, sooooo glad its friday

W-80
E-rest
E-only when hungry
D-your body is your temple