Old 08-10-2012, 06:56 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Grrrrr, been running, doing good but went trail running and apparently (yup, even went to Dr) I have aggravated the tendons or ligaments or something down both shins and into both feet, so I am going to have to take a week or two off already! Boo.

W 100
e !!!
e pop
d so glad it's the weekend, I;ll find something to do
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

mindy-how's the bathroom going? Go on any good rides lately?

mavis-awe that sucks But good for you for trying trail runners! Trail running is the hardest thing ever! Hope your legs heal quickly!

Back early from the sierras since my sister sprained her ankle while we were climbing boulders carrying 70-100lbs packs at 12,000ft. Oh gosh. It was AWFUL. I mean, everything that could go wrong went wrong basically. The packs were only supposed to be 40lbs max, but were way way wayyyy heavier. We carried all our climbing gear and ice axes and cramp ons to the very base of the peaks when she injured herself so all that extra weight for nothing. It rained every day and I had to set up tents in hail on a cliff. We were climbing the mountain for 2 days, then down 2 days and exercising for every second of it. My insomnia completely flared up and I didn't sleep. I feel awful for my sister and me and my boyfriend ended up helping her down while my brothers and dad did relays with her extra pack hiking down then running back up for hers.....helping her down I felt was even worse though because we had to go sooo slow while fighting the gravity of the steep trail down and trying to keep her safe while climbing down cliffs. But there were still some really good things too! It was amazing bonding time and I did things I didn't even know were physically possible. Also touched a glacier Anyways the whole trip was just insane, you know its bad when the other backpackers and climbers are looking at you like you're crazy....and sometimes even tell you so! lol

W-as much as I can possibly drink! SERIOUSLY dehydrated.
E-REST! Exercised 47 hours in the last 4 days....
E-Pretty much starved the entire trip so going to try and eat even though my hunger is all screwed up now.
D-allow yourself to heal
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #78  

Holy crap D!! Sounds intense! Take it easy for a few days.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #79  

mavis thanks yeah I'm trying too....yesterday I was so hungry I ate 1800 calories and felt bad was like, whatever I probably really needed them.

Scale being psycho :/ I know the trip put me up from water weight in my muscles. My legs are super swollen. Also I was about to start TOM from the trip, but the intense exercise and crazy deficits stopped that, but as soon as I got back and ate something substantial and had rested in started So that has me up too! Ugh! Oh well I can see that I'm smaller Today going to do some shopping since I'm completely out of clothes!

W-80
E-rest!
E-2000
D-love your body!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #80  

How you guys doing?

Had the most awful day yesterday....car broke down out of nowhere and it would cost more to repair then buying a new car. It's just so frustrating because we've done everything for it. Check ups all the time, in the last 6 weeks spent over a grand replacing and maintaining stuff....ugh! It's a prius though and the battery just failed...for no reason.....? I loved that car and its really crushed me. Then went hiking and got rained and hailed on and temp dropped 20 degrees in a matter of minutes and I just wasn't feeling it in my sports bra and shorts...and then last night I had a fan on me while sleeping and it fell over so I went to pick it back up without realizing the cover had come off....so the blades sliced my fingers. Just terrible all around.

Hope you guys are doing better and things are going smoothly!

W-100
E-rest
E-2000
D-good things will happen....
Old 08-15-2012, 06:33 AM   #81  

D, that sounds like a horrible day!!

My work still sucks, think 8 am to 7-8 pm, still bringing work home and then working on real estate too. Have 2 RE sales from **** going. Just yuck
Old 08-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #82  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Dott- WOW!! Luck just has not been on your side lately. Good thing is it will have to get better from here. Hang in there!!!

Going back to work soon. Next week is my last real week off. I have not hit the 170's like I had hoped. I just seem to stay stuck around 186. YUCK!!

My husband joined my gym. Hopefully we will be going together..often. We went last night and it was nice having him show me a few more exercises and helping me with some of the equipment. We also went for a 12 mile bike ride the other night. That was fun.

Saturday we are having a family trip..him and I, his 2 kids and my daughter. We are going to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes to play around. I want to get into the lake and paddle board. Hope that happens. The kids will all have their own quad to drive and we will tool around in the truck. It should be fun.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #83  

mavis ugh your work load just sounds awful Maybe this weekend you'll get some time to relax?

mindy that sounds like a really fun trip I'm sure if you keep up with being so active you'll get to the 170s!

Pretty much feeling murderous towards the scale haha Since I came back from the trip its been up! First I thought it was TOM, then now TOM has ended...so WTH??? During the trip we were eating 2000 calories per day and exercising at least 10 hours a day so I KNOW there had to logically be fat loss....since I've been back I've been eating my same 2000 per day and have done some light exercise and....nothing. Siiiiiiggghhhhh......

W-80
E-rest
E-1650(feeling desperate so dropping....)
D-The weight WILL come off!
Old 08-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #84  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default My 7,456th return to WOW :)

Hey girls. Sorry I disappeared yet again. More apologizing to myself than anyone. Again, I realized, I missed this muchly.

So glad to see you still here and pushing forward Mavie and Mindy!

Dottington, we live only miles away from each other. I'm in Hemet. Saw your post and your treck up San Jac. You are an inspiration tackling all the hills in So Cal girlie! And with all these crazy storms... you are a brave soul.

Mindy - so so so glad to hear how happy and life filled you are. I just think back to a few years ago and the conversations.... you are so deserving of the un and love you have! I'm glad you finally got it!

Miss Mavie - I really hope you got some rest this weekend. I can relate to having a full plate, but you need some down time sister. Even if its 30 minutes a day. Just take it. (I know - easier said than done).

Are Jen and Michelle still around?

Okay - so I'll quit thread hogging. Here is my WEED for the week. Oh yeah, and I'm back in!

Goal: 165 by end of the year. Current weight 206

W-64 OZ
E- 30 minutes a day (this will be tough)
E- 1400 or less
D- Vitamins - everyday.... gonna try to instill 1 good habit a week
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #85  

nixmom Welcome back! And that's sooo crazy you live in Hemet! haha Yeah we really aren't far at all! You can totally make your goal by the end of the year!

I'm still trying to get back into the whole swing of things exercise wise...basically I just really hate how my exercise schedule has/is changing! I hate not being able to go hiking for hours on end whenever I want anymore and kind of have forgotten what its like to just exercise an hour a day....sigh hopefully I'll get used to it soon...

W-80
E-gym?
E-2000
D-move!
Old 08-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #86  
mtiger

Wink

Kris- Glad you are back....again. I miss you when you are absent. Stick around girl.

I am BEYOND frustrated. I have gained about 4 pounds for no apparent reason. No crazy eating, well pizza one night. Getting some exercise in. WTH?? I fell just like Dott!!! And I wanted to be in the 170's before school. HA!!! I'll be lucky to be in the 180's. My new clothes may not even fit. What gives???
Old 08-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #87  

Welcome back Kris! Mindy said it, we miss you when you aren't here! Michelle hasn't been around in a while. Jeni stopped posting this spring. I checked the board a couple times to see if she just went to different threads, but no luck. Hopefully, she'll pop back eventually

D- You'll get back into a routine for you soon.

Mindy, when does school start again? I have sucked on the exercise too. Need to get it together. I am aiming for when my son goes back to school this week.

w 100oz
e Zumba
e Plan ahead
d Baby steps to back on track
Old 08-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #88  
mtiger

Wink

I am so deep in the pits of depression over this weight thing. All I am doing lately is gaining. Another pound today..192. WTH??? At this rate none of my clothes will fit me when I go back to work. I have until Sept 4th..GGRR.

I have been eating what my program tells me to..pretty much. Walking, going to the gym. Man I just don't get it.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #89  

mindy I feel your pain! I'm cutting my calories hoping that will help. Also if I go off plan one day, or eat more sodium one day my ENTIRE week is ruined....so maybe it might be the same for you. All the calculators say I should logically have lost weight and I weigh everything I eat sooo I've just come to accept my body is weird I would suggest maybe cutting your calories for a week, being really strict about carbs and sodium and see what that does! Maybe even cutting back on exercising would help....if I overtrain my body holds onto water really bad....good luck! We will make it to our goals!

mavis like your D yesterday...its so important to take baby steps when trying to get back on track....

W-80
E-gym
E-1500
D-manage the hunger
Old 08-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #90  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Exhausted

Hey girls. 2 15 hours days in a row have me pooped. My DH is giving me the silent treatment for some reason, and I am ready to sleep for 3 days. I'm here, I'm committed. Thanks for the sweet words on my return and I will be back tomorrow to catch up on your worlds!

Have a great night and Thursday.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote