Old 05-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #271  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

News on the old computer. Our hard drive failed. Its dead. Tech friend of Hubby's can't even get our files off. Not a great loss but I had recipes, knitting patterns and all sorts of things in Word. Most of which I had printed out and could scan back in. Since we have to buy a printer I'm 'putting a flipper down' that it has to have a scanner.

I did 45min cardio followed by lunch then did 45min upper body.

Mandy, glad you are back and everything went well. Love the cheesy picture! Thanks for posting!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #272  

I gained a few more pounds this week, leaving me mad and confused! My 'fancy' scale says the extra weight is divided between fat, muscle, and water so at least its not all fat. I'm planning cardio and yoga for today. I need to clean house but I'm lacking motivation. I would think just looking around at the messy house would motivate me but not so far.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #273  

I did a hodgepodge of workouts from On Demand today. I would start a workout then move on to something else; I just wasn't really impressed enough to finish anything. It worked out to 40min cardio and 20 min yoga however.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:16 PM   #274  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hi Penguin & everyone else,

Penguin, hang in there and the scale will go down soon.

My day has been very good. I've used 23 points so far and I did a nice walk this morning. I am planning to stay on track this weekend.

Have a great evening everyone.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:46 PM   #275  

S/C/G: 215/204.6/140

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations Emme

And congratulations on your wedding Mandy I love the picture!

I had a little excitement here last night....2:30am we hear pounding on our door and it was our son and his buddy here for a visit for the long weekend! He's in the Marine Corps, stationed in north carolina. I'm so happy to see him. He'll also be coming home for a 2 week leave mid june!

I'm determined to stay on plan this weekend and so far so good. I soooo want to get below 200 this month and my "little cheats" aren't going to get me there. Yesterday morning i was at 200.2, i'm not weighing myself until the 1st so we'll see what happens.

I hope everyone's having a great, on plan weekend!
pattypaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #276  

Hubby and I plan on taking April to a local shaded park for her PT, then taking a hike in the woods ourselves.

Weighed again today and lost two lbs overnight.

Patty, how nice that your son was able to come for a visit.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #277  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

alright. i meant to get back on plan yesterday, but a large cook out kinda got in the way of that. so i took one last day, my last vacation day actually, and enjoyed foods i don't allow myself to have in the house. cheese cake, iced brownies, hot dogs, fried chicken, potato chips and dip, nachos.

oh the sodium. i didn't even look at the scale to day. i'm waiting a couple more days, and then i'll start weighing again june first. give myself a couple days to flush out the sodium and see how much work i have left to do after that.

i've gotten 1 workout in, in the last 10 days. i'm not gonna make my goal of 15 for this month but today i'm on plan for calories and water (dinner will be roasted fish and potatoes with mixed steamed veggies), and i will exercise when i get home from work.

i think the next couple days i need to shoot more for 100oz instead of 80oz like typical.

hope everyone has a good day!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #278  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello everyone

Patty - What a nice surprise for you. I'm sure you're enjoying your visit with your son. You are so close to onederland and I hope you make it by your next weigh in.

Mandy - I hope today is going better for you. Hopefully, by the time you weigh on the 1st, you'll be down.

Penguin - I hope you had a nice walk.

My day is going good. I'm going to a cookout soon but I've eaten already so I won't eat there. I'm planning to go a little late so that I won't offend the host by not eating. I'm bringing a low fat dessert and I plan on having a serving of that after I get there. Tomorrow morning I'm planning to get up around 6am and go for a long 5 mile walk at Stone Mountain.

Have a great evening everyone.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #279  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Mandy ~ Great picture! Thanks for sharing!

Patty ~ How cool about your son surprising you!

GettinFit ~ Enjoy your walk tomorrow -- it sounds great!

Penguin ~ Nice 2 pound drop!

This weekend has been crazy for me. I've literally done 16 hours of outdoor revamping over the span of two days and I somehow weighed in at 2 pounds higher than I was on Friday! I am attributing it to the fact that I pretty much drank nothing but pop for the two days we were working outside that way I could keep my adrenaline going, plus I can't feel my legs so I'm pretty sure my muscles are repairing themselves (thus, holding onto water). Sigh...I hope it gets back to 173ish by Friday, but if not, I'll just take what I can get. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day tomorrow!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #280  

alright today's on-plan goodness:

workouts: 12/15
calories: 1640
H2O: 110.7

plus i avoided a crumb cake muffin thing that hubby had sitting around from a bake sale. oooh i wanted it, but somehow he convinced me to exercise instead of eat. i married a magician!
Old 05-30-2011, 08:35 AM   #281  
Picking Myself back up

Height: 5'6 1/2

Hi ladies!!
hope everyone is doing good.
Well im fed up i gained 4 lbs! I been trying to drink more, and work out more.. but i gained.. So.. I am cutting ALL BREAD for 1 week, see if the scale moves at all.. And Im not allowed to sit and watch tv.. until 7 pm each night.. 1 hr a night!
other wise i have to be moving!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!
I finally got the nerve to post my weight. very ashamed of it..
hopefully this will give me the push to do something about it!
Grace73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:04 AM   #282  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone,

Friday - Hang in there. How many calories are you eating? Are you eating enough? Also, sometimes when you start working out, you tend to gain a few pounds but then all of a sudden you'll have a big woosh and lose what you gained plus some.

Mandy - Nice job on getting back on track.

Emme
- Hopefully, those 2 pounds of water weight will be gone soon.

It's so nice to be off work today. Boy do I miss the days when I was self employed and could get up early every day and workout. I just got back from my 5 mile walk and it was AWESOME! It felt so good to be out at the mountain first thing in the morning. I also plan to do a Firm ab workout today too. I'm also trying to not eat anything until 12PM today. I'm going to have 1 cup of coffee and nothing else 'til 12.

Have a great Monday everyone.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:15 AM   #283  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Daily Journal

5/30 Journal

25 pts available
35 bonus pts available
Used 28 Pts
Earned 7 APs
Used 2 APs

B: coffee (4pts)
L: Grilled chicken (6pts) BBQ Ribs (6pts) 1/2 c creamed spinach (1py) RF mashed potatoes (4pts)
S: Nuts (8 pts)
Exercise: Walked 5 miles & Firm Jiggle Free Abs

Last edited by GettinFit; 05-30-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #284  
~Kim~

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Our internet was down for some reason so I wasn't able to get online until this evening. It was a good weekend for me. We were busy. Today we went on a hike. I don't know how far we went but we were out for 2 and a half hours, and were walking almost the whole time. Some of the hills were crazy steep. I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow. =) My weighin is coming on Wednesday so hopefully my sore muscles wont hold onto too much water.

I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend and you all have a great start to the week.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:39 AM   #285  

woohoo. got a good workout in, got in all my (boosted amount) of water in, AND managed to stay under my calories, even with chick-fil-a sandwich for lunch (courtesy of work). but i think i made smart choices with my sandwich! instead of chips and a soda, i got a 100 cal snack pack and a water.

workouts: 13/15 (looks like i'm only gonna be missing 1 workout this month if i get my exercise in tomorrow night!)

calories: 1705

H2O: 112.5 oz