Old 05-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #241  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

GettinFit ~ I am so proud of you for resisting the donuts, too!! It's a hard thing to do!!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:30 PM   #242  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Yep Emme - That was so hard to do but I'm so glad that I did. I really feels good to be in control of what I put in my mouth.

I hope you're having a great day too!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #243  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I did 46min of boxing and got a new quote from Kelly's DVD!

Gettin, good job resisting the donut! I have to admit my eating hasn't been that great this week. I thought I was doing so well, and suddenly not so much. Trying to get back to where I was.

Emme, I feel like this whole year has just flown by.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:25 PM   #244  
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Taking a breather...

My May Goals:

1. Track my food intake/count my PointsPlus values every day
2. Work out 6x a week with Insanity
3. Check in with this thread daily
4. Say daily affirmations in the morning

Life has been such a whirlwind the past four days - every time I thought to check-in with you all and came to the forum SOMETHING came up. That's what life is like, I suppose.

Well, this past weekend was almost OP (I know it's Tuesday but I haven't checked in since the weekend!) except for the nausea I experienced on Saturday, which caused me to skip my planned workout. I also skipped on Sunday because I overslept and didn't have enough time to workout before going to work...

I have been OP since yesterday though. So far, having a great day. Also, I lost another inch on my waist (that's 3 inches so far)!

I hope everyone is having a great OP day.
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #245  
~Kim~

I feel your pain Emme... TOM showed up this morning and it's been really bad. My period has finally become regular, but it's so much worse! The last four months the first day of TOM has been horrible. The hunger is nothing compared to the cramps.. Blah!

Hope everyone else had a good day. =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daily Goals:
Eat on plan foods.
100+oz of water.
Exercise on weekdays.

22nd ~ No exercise, rest day. Ate on plan. 114oz water.
23rd ~ Kickboxing, 20 minute workout. Ate on plan. 140oz water.
24th ~ Kickboxing, 20 minute workout. Ate on plan. 140oz water.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #246  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyDimples View Post
I feel your pain Emme... TOM showed up this morning and it's been really bad. My period has finally become regular, but it's so much worse! The last four months the first day of TOM has been horrible. The hunger is nothing compared to the cramps.. Blah!
I hear you! The hunger days are the worst part of TOM for me. Forget the cramps and the tiredness...it's the empty stomach feeling that never goes away!

Last edited by Emme; 05-24-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #247  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Kim - I hope you're feeling much better today.

Tricia - It's nice to see your post. Sorry you weren't feeling well over the weekend. Sometimes life gets in the way and we miss out on our planned workouts.

Penguin - I hope you can get back to where you were. This journey is so hard and we have to just take it one minute at a time. Hang in there.

Emme - How are you today?

Yesterday I missed out on my workout because I didn't get home until 7:30 and I was ready for dinner. Then it was time to watch the BL Finale & Dancing w/the Stars Finale Today I'm planning to get in a nice long walk at Stone Mountain.

Have a great "Hump Day" everyone.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #248  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default 5/25 Journal

Today's Journal
25 Pts Available
35 Weekly Bonus Pts

B: bagel thin w/lite cream cheese (2pts) skim milk (1pt) coffee creamer (1pt)
S: Special K protien snack bar (2pts) mandarin oranges (1pt) 100 Cal pk almonds (2pts) greek yogurt (2pts)
L: Subway sub (6pt) 2 dark choc (2pts)
D: Salad (4pts) WW Mousse bar (2pts)
Exercise: Walk
Old 05-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #249  
I am in control.

I'm definitely not as hungry as I was yesterday, but I'm still trying to fight off this sickness/cold that I have, so today it has left me with an appetite that is bearable.

I hope everyone has a great day -- happy Wednesday!
Old 05-25-2011, 01:21 PM   #250  

My computer is great. We decided we should have replaced the old one sooner. My dad likes it so much he is thinking of buying one also. Its much faster than the old one and does a lot more, such as play DVDs. We are still trying to get accustomed to the new stuff/programs, and the new keyboard with the shorter keys, which means my bad typing is worse, LOL. Hubby got everything reset to help me read, larger print and higher contrast. We need to buy a new printer now because the old one is too old to work with the new computer. Always something.

My boxing workout backfired. I was trying to loosen up sore muscles but my upper body is sore now too. Probably do some light cardio and yoga today. I'm trying to get back on track with my eating today.

Next weeks weather is supposed to be clear and nice. Welcome change!
Old 05-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #251  

I did 40min of yoga today, so I feel all nice and relaxed now.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #252  
Stay Focused & Committed

Great job Penguin! I'm glad you're nice and relaxed after your yoga workout. I'm glad you're liking your new computer too.

Emme - I hope you can shake that cold soon. It's been hanging on huh? Are you taking a rest from working out for a few days to give your body a rest?

I feel like I need a good cardio workout today so I'm going for a nice long walk after work.

My NSV for today was resisting a large soft & chewey choc chip cookie from Subway. They provided us with low fat subs and the cookie came with it. I was soooo tempted to eat it and count up the points for it but I knew it would set off uncontrollable cravings so I gave it away. I felt so strong Now if I can just stay this strong.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:39 PM   #253  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post

Emme - I hope you can shake that cold soon. It's been hanging on huh? Are you taking a rest from working out for a few days to give your body a rest?

I feel like I need a good cardio workout today so I'm going for a nice long walk after work.

My NSV for today was resisting a large soft & chewey choc chip cookie from Subway. They provided us with low fat subs and the cookie came with it. I was soooo tempted to eat it and count up the points for it but I knew it would set off uncontrollable cravings so I gave it away. I felt so strong Now if I can just stay this strong.
It has been hanging on...I'm taking a break from heavy cardio, but I've managed to get some walks in this week (short, but decent!). I hope I can have it completely gone by next week as I'll have Friday-Monday off for Memorial Day.

Good for you for avoiding the cookie!!! Subway cookies are delish ~ once again, you are the queen of avoiding temptation!!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #254  
~Kim~

Evening Ladies, hope everyone had another great day!

I'm feeling better then I was yesterday, still not 100% though. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daily Goals:
Eat on plan foods.
100+oz of water.
Exercise on weekdays.

22nd ~ No exercise, rest day. Ate on plan. 114oz water.
23rd ~ Kickboxing, 20 minute workout. Ate on plan. 140oz water.
24th ~ Kickboxing, 20 minute workout. Ate on plan. 140oz water.
25th ~ Kickboxing, 20 minute workout. Ate on plan. 126oz water.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:57 AM   #255  

S/C/G: 215/204.6/140

Height: 5'2"

I feel like i missed the whole month here I've been working extra hours and trying to get my spring cleaning done. I've been staying on plan but haven't exercised so much lately. I still haven't been able to get below 200. Scale seems to be stuck at 200.1 - 200.6 I know i'll get there with a little extra effort. I've missed you all and i'm hoping to be able to get here a little more often!
pattypaw is offline   Reply With Quote