Old 10-11-2009, 08:50 PM   #121  

Hi everyone,
I just sent in my weigh in for the week and I am down 1.4 which is really good seeing as I just got back from my week away at conference where there was lots of wonderful food laid out in front of me 3x's a day + snacks. Hope everyone else had a great week.
Bigmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

248.5! Finally below 250---woohoo!!!!!
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:35 AM   #123  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was so-so, I was a little depressed last night because I missed my friends back home but it led into a NSV: I permed my own hair for the first time! And it actually turned out okay, a little wavy and my ends need to be clipped(see photo), but alright! I'm just tickled about conquering something that seems so simple to everyone else. Now I just need to get the hang of wrapping my hair and I'll be straight.

*Sorry for the huge pic, I don't know how to make it smaller. >.<

I also lost 1.2 lbs this week. But I was looking at my WI calendar and TOM is due soon. I want him to come now so he can't screw up my next WI but I doubt that will happen.

Thanks to those who are still sending me their WIs. I know no one is posting but I'm keeping the challenge going, just like I said I would.

to a fabulous week for everyone!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:02 AM   #124  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WEEK #5 RESULTS

STATS:
TOTAL # OF PEOPLE - 15
TOTAL # OF WEIGH INS - 6
TOTAL # OF LOSSES - 4
TOTAL # OF GAINS - 0
TOTAL LOSS FOR WEEK #4 - 13.1 lbs!

WEEKLY WINNER -Jessica with a 6.5lb loss!

Runners-up

#1: Kindra with a 4 lb loss!
#2: Jacky with a 1.4 lb loss!
Old 10-14-2009, 10:05 AM   #125  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Congratulations ladies for the losses. I'm proud of you all for hanging in here. Hopefully we'll all get a new wind to make it to the end of the year
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:56 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 278/ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

Good morning all!!! I was late to send in my weigh in for this week. But I will post this mornings just so you can all help me cheer!!!! 248.8

I started my journey on August 17, 2009 at 278+ so officially I am down 30 pounds. Yippeee!!!!! Now if I could just get rid of this cold. I could really make some big numbers....... have a great day to all my 3FC peeps!!!
jellofer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:21 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone

Just wanted to pop buy and say Hi....I have really missed you all so much!

Eny - You rock girl! You have less than 20 pounds to get back to your pre pregnancy weight....how awsome is that....and breast feeding burns calorie like you wouldn't believe....

So...same ole same ole here....since school has started back I'm struggling so bad. I feel like I'm strapped for time! I have sooo many hours at school and homework/papers/quizzes/exams.....plus work and all the driving I do...and the two year old...LOL...I don't know what I would do without my hubby.

Of course I'm not going to be able to join up in this challenge as it is almost over. I have decided that my focus for the rest of the year will be on being healthier and more balanced....

That means going to bed at a descent time.....following my house cleaning schedule and making adjustments when needed....staying on top of school work....preparing my lunches/snacks for school the night before so I'm not running late for school....watching my budget....and eating better....i.e. less fast food and fried foods and more home prepared/cooked meals that include veggies....more water...and exercise at least 3 times a week for an hour a day.

With that said...I have to go pass out now...I'm beat!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:18 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

ok girls - I NEED you! i know that my WIs won't count since i missed some of them - but honestly that's all right. I have been SO out of it - lazy, bored and stressed that I've been eatineg, and eating and eating.. not good things either. Today alone was this (not in order): 2 pack Little Debbie Swiss rolls, 2 pack Little Debbie nutty Bars, 5 slices of pizza, 2 hot dogs (w/ buns), a 2 Liter of Caffine free coke... I don't even know how I got so out of control!

So tonight I bought another walk video and I'm starting it first thing tomorrow after I drop Hunter off at school! I've gained SO much weight back alreay is SO embarrassing!

I'm still breast feeding - and looking for a job. I pray that I hear something soon.

I'll hopefully be checking in more often... it's hard when Landan's still colicy and SO gassy!!! nighttime seems to be better though.

I and miss you all!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:09 AM   #129  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

We miss you too Eny! I'm in the same kind of spot you're in. I have a couple good days then a bad one that wipes out all the good I've done for the week. Keeps me kind of floating at the same weight. I'm looking around and trying to find something that will hold my interest so I can get moving in the right direction. I think I'm going to have to give up on looking for motivation and just find a little committment though.... That's scary because it sounds like work. I'm getting there.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:55 PM   #130  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

I hope you all are doing great. Sorry I've been MIA. Working two jobs has fried my brain, my days are running together! Oddly, even though I'm totally sleep deprived, my intake has been very good. SP says that I've gone over my calories but most of it is rather healthy, hardly any junk so I don't care. Tomorrow should be my last day working at the VA. I'm slightly pensive but elated! This is like a whole new chapter of my life about to be opened. I can do this!

Nice to see you Mel!

Come back to us ASAP Eny!
Old 10-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #131  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WEEK #6 RESULTS

STATS:
TOTAL # OF PEOPLE - 15
TOTAL # OF WEIGH INS - 4
TOTAL # OF LOSSES - 4
TOTAL # OF GAINS - 0
TOTAL LOSS FOR WEEK #6 - 9 lbs!

WEEKLY WINNER -Jello with a 5.2lb loss!

Runners-up

#1: Karen with a 2.8 lb loss!
#2: Jacky with a 0.8 lb loss!
Old 10-24-2009, 03:32 PM   #132  

So I see this is still a very slow moving thread. I was really hoping that was just due to people being out and about for summer.

What happened to us....these challenges used to be so busy and everyone was doing so well!!!
Old 10-24-2009, 04:05 PM   #133  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I don't know Mel. I don't think I'm as good a challenge runner as you or Eny. I'm much better with keeping track of the weights and stuff, not motivation.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #134  

Oh Shari it definately isn't you......I noticed a big drop off around April to May of last year.....it was very unmotivating for me as I'm sure it was for many. It just seemed so many of us were stuck in the same rut of saying were gonna do it but either never did or gained and lost the same weight over and over......then people just stopped coming....the threads stopped moving so it seemed pointless to even come check the thread to post comments or results or anything because it felt like there would be little to no feedback cause the threads weren't moving.

When Eny started this it was on fire! And with the mini challenges to keep something different coming up from week to week to try to keep people from getting board.

It seemed to work for a while......I just figured with the warmer weather people were out enjoying it or busy doing other things.....you know out of the house finally...LOL

but school is back in session...the weather is starting to cool off ....its been raining alot...and still kinda slow.

I'm just wondering where everyone's motivation went....including mine....I'm guilty of all of this as well.....
Old 10-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #135  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

I had to drop in and check on everyone. I think I've missed too many weigh ins, I'll have to check. But I struggle every day with motivation. I do good for a day or two, then back to old habits. I sign up for these challenges on 3fc with every intention of doing it, and most of the time I don't finish the challenge. Got to do better.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote