Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Primm- Yay! Go Red Team! I dont get in those threads much though , its too hectic. Im kinda confused on our weigh in days? Does it have to be Mon?
Old 09-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Heather~I am also on the red team. I don't get into the threads much either. It is so busy there right now. Weigh in on what ever day is your usual weigh in day. Did you set up your page space with the weekly dates and your starting weight. Then each weigh in go to that page and post your weight by the date. I weigh in on Mondays, but you don't have to. I need to get a red bracelet. It might help me. I don't usually watch the tv show. I do hope the team starts its' own challenge soon. I need the extra umph.

LindsayLOve~I am sorry you are cramping today. Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your grandma's birthday party. Have a bite or two of cake and leave the rest. You can enjoy the cake and meals without going over your calorie limits. You can do this, you can!!

Everyone have a good day. Catch ya all later. Pat

Last edited by Dixiemae; 09-17-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

- you know what YOU CAN DO THIS! You have to stick to this! How important is it to you???

Also - i think you're right.. everytime I start losing - I stop exercising! Seems pretty counterproductive! I just walked in the Mall by my work - I did a full mile (One trip around the entire thing). I'm going to do a video tonight too!!!

Primm - you can weigh in whatever day you want to! and WELCOME TO ONDERLAND!!! Make sure to PM me your weight though!!!

Heather - you can weigh in any day during the week - but I HAVE to receive the weekly weigh in by 11:59 pm on Friday!

Pat - I'm coming on your tail for 170ville! I'm DYING to get there for the wedding! I mean I already know that the dress looks great on me (tooting my own horn) but taking off another #5 would be KILLER!!!

Alright girls - off to work I go! for all!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #109  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

The scale moved down another pound today! I think it's official that I'm done with this plateau...**fingers crossed**

I just have to keep my calories around 2000... Kinda high, and that is quite a lot of food now that I eat healthy-ish. Heh.

TOM is hitting me soon.... I can feel it. I get this annoying "I feel and look fat" syndrom. I know that I am still losing, so I don't let it bother me. It just gives me a heads up to restock under the bathroom sink... Lol.

Wow... It seems like a lot of you are getting sick... I hope you all feel better soon!

I am still so lost on the Red Team Chat.... Urgh.

Hope everyone has a great hump day!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #110  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

It is official... Going by my ticker... I have now lost more lbs. then I have left to lose!!!

That is just soo much more encouraging.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Dixie- What do you mean by page space? Sorry, im still pretty new to these threads.

**Nevermind, I figured out what you meant. I made my space but I didnt know what it was for at first,lol. I thought we just posted on a our day. I get it now.

Last edited by heather1979; 09-17-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #112  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Not feeling well today, stuffy nose and a headache. Benadryl is my friend.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:39 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Heather~I found your page "space" while looking through the 6 full pages. Go to red team weigh in sticky. Find your weigh in space post your weight there. I will find it for you just a sec. You are on page 4 post space #50. Post there every weigh in. You are several places down from me on the same page. I hope I helped you.

Shari~Hope you feel better soon!

April~WTG girl!!! C O N G R A T S

Eny~YOU |CAN DO THIS!!! You asked a very good question-How badly do you want this? My answer was easy. Enough to work harder at it. How badly do you want it? I think I know your answer.

With all of this in mind. I did an hour of stepping watching last nights cubs game. I took it some what easy, kept it low key. Did not want to over do it right off the start. The hip feels okay, got the heart rate up a bit. I feel good about getting back on the wagon and getting it done. Now that I have gotten back in the swing of exercising I need to keep the ball rolling. Catch ya all later. Pat

Last edited by Dixiemae; 09-17-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #114  
At it again

WTG April! Your ticker looks great and is so inspiring!

LindsayL0ve, enjoy your grandma’s birthday, but not TOO much!! I’m sure she’ll know you love her whether you eat everything on your plate or not!

Well, we carried my bike upstairs. Seriously, just getting it upstairs was a work out! I’m going to change my clothes, cue something up on Hulu.com and watch while I ride.

Hope everyone who’s not feeling well is on the way to feeling better soon!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #115  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Decided to use my imac camera and take a real picture of me, see if it works...

EDIT: Ahhh! It does, not sure I like see my real self up there, prefer my old yahoo one I think lol! I got to pick the looks on that one.

Last edited by edzard; 09-17-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 256/247/135

Height: 5'5

Things are crazy here I haven't been on lately. DH got hurt in Iraq but is ok about scared me to death. I just have to wait 6 more months to see him again. With out the help of my sister I don't know what I would do. On the upside of all the stress I have makes the numbers on scale look good . When I'm stressed I pull out my dvds and get to moving. Thanks for letting me vent!!!

April, congrats, your ticker is inspiring
Old 09-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 155/151/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Hi everyone and especially to team
Sending support to everyone who needs it today

I've really been struggling with hunger this week but it was better today. I had eaten all the food I brought to work today by noon. A coworker offered me some candy she had brought in and I had one small piece and somehow that satisfied me and I made it til dinner. Also got in a walk at noon and yesterday was Pilates class. Ouch, he worked us hard!

I believe this post now gives me enough posts that I can officially PM enygirl with this weeks loss, which was one pound.

Have a good rest of week everyone
Old 09-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 214/210.4/140

Height: 5'5"

I took the day off from exercise today, my body needed the rest. I'll be back with The Firm tomorrow.

I went to Whole Foods today and I picked up some of the Morningstar Farms Corn Dogs, because my vegetarian friend had been telling me how good they were. I tried one for dinner and it was so yummy!
Old 09-17-2008, 10:38 PM   #119  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Hello all, and my fellow s. I'm getting better. Made it through a full day of work and didn't have to come home and take a nap today. Even did a little walk. Definitely healing.

Keep up the good efforts!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:29 PM   #120  

Thanx to everyone for the encouragement,

rmc, moving the bike upstairs really is a good idea. If I am using my treadmill it has to be in front of the tv and I do my workout videos while listening to my ipod.

vivian, you are in my prayers, I hope everything is getting better. Just remember that staying on track and eating well along with exercise will help your mood.

Lindsay, Your doing awsome, keep it up and remember homemade food from grandma and cake on special occasions is just fine as long as its a good size portion, if you deprive yourself too much on special occasions you will just get discouraged.

April, Congrats on breaking the plateau!

Ok, so who else is feels like they have to exercise during the biggest loser. I make myself watch it because it really does motivate me. The only thing I dont get is its just not possible to lose 20+ pounds in a week, the only thing I can think of is they eat huge dinners and drink tons of water before there first weigh in.

Also I noticed some other people who are doing the biggest loser challenge from this board. I'm on team RED So go team!

Another day OP and another workout. I'm starting over on the 30 day shed, I was on day 8 of level 1 but I took off 1.5 weeks so I decided to start from the beginning. I'm also walking and jogging on my treadmill but I got quite a blister from last night so I need for that to heal and then need new shoes

TORI
Closed Thread