Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 11:13 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

congrats on all the losses this week! eny, 4.2 lbs is amazing!!

lindsay, take care of yourself and your ankle. i hope it's not broken.

i'm still 133.5. no loss... but no gain. sorry dracula chicks.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:31 AM   #152  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Omg, Lindsey! I hope it's not broken! Get it checked out and let us know!

Yay Vivien on the 3 lb loss!!
Old 09-19-2008, 12:36 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmil206 View Post
Eny, I'm picturing working out with the cans of peas, but hey it works! I use 3 lb weights and I think that is the best, anything else is too much plus its not like i'm trying to get big muscles. Let me know when you start again, I finished day level 1 day 2 today.

JasonsLea, Oooh I have a wii fit and love it. I dont know how much it reall gets your heart rate up on most stuff but it does keep you active and its fun. Plus they are coming out with more fitness stuff. Jillian Michaels made a fit game for it that comes out in a month or two. I also use it to track my exercise and weight goals.

Well one more day OP and and another day of exercise! Tomorrow is my day off of exercise. Friday nights mean relaxation and a glass of wine for me.

TORI
I'm going to restart 30DS tonight Level 1 again. I'm going to do it every other day though, and not everyday. I'm feeling MUCH better today! Enjoy the glass of wine tonight too!
Old 09-19-2008, 12:36 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/155

No worries iris - it'll happen next time!

congrats Eny!! woohoo!!

Hope your ankle is ok Lindsay!

To everyone! Keep up the good work!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:21 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Red face Good idea...and good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayL0ve View Post
ok, so i decided to do this because Im tired of falling off the wagon and going to eat something bad for me. I think and feel this will be the only thing to keep me on track.

I printed a picture of me in just my bra and shorts and am going to keep the picture in my pocket at all times. felling that if Im going to eat something bad, then I'll take it out and look at it. and remind myself that I dont want to look like this any longer.

I think this might work.

Good idea...I may have to use it! LOL!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #156  
At it again

Lindsay, don't be discouraged. This is such a hard thing to do, but you can lose that weight. Please don't give up because you've had a rough stretch. And take care of that ankle!!!!

Eny made my day when she pointed out that I lost 3 lbs this week instead of 2. Happy I lost that extra pound, but I think I'm losing my short term memory too!

Enjoy that glass of wine tonight! I might even join you. Last week, I treated myself and had a spritzer on the weekend. It's actually a pretty crummy thing to do to a nice glass of wine, but it still felt like a treat.

Enjoy the weekend everyone . . . but not TOO MUCH!!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

Sorry Team Bat--I'm exactly the same! Again! I've been yo-yoing the same 2 lbs. but have managed to always get back down by weigh-in day. Next week, I promise I'll show a loss.....
Old 09-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 256/247/135

Height: 5'5

I am reporting a loss of 3.4 lbs for team Cauldron

congrats on everyones loss this week
Old 09-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 215/187/130

Height: 5'4

Hey Team Skeleton,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that I lost 1 pound this week. I'm excited to see how our team did.

Eny, Wow, 4.2 pounds that's excellent!

Lindsay,
Old 09-19-2008, 07:34 PM   #160  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

I have no idea if I weighed in or not... so just to be on the safe side...

A 1 lb. Loss for me... Yays!

Eny, if I already weighed in, just let me know! I'm just a little lost this week, between school and work. You gals know how it goes!

Congrats to everyone on their losses
Old 09-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #161  
Intuitive Eater

Hey skeletons, sorry, no loss this week. If I had weighed in yesterday I would have had a 1 lb. loss but nooooooo, I had to wait til my official day to report and what do i get for it? a gain of 1 pound. Phooey! But it's water weight, so it will come off next week. There's no way I gained 2 pounds in 1 day staying on plan all week. But I did change plans AGAIN so that probably accounts for the water - I'm eating stuff I wasn't eating before that bloats me.

Hope you're OK, Lindsay.

Congrats losers!

(I'm going to go and pout now.)
Old 09-19-2008, 10:08 PM   #162  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Well, I guess it was two pounds of surgery-related water weight after all. Back down to 215. I'm sure not exercising enough to lose two pounds otherwise.

Eny, I changed my weigh-in day from Sunday to Friday. I hope that doesn't mess things up for you. I didn't want to keep waiting a few days to weigh in after seeing everyone else's weights.

Congratulations to all those who have lost! For those who haven't, don't get discouraged!

Hope the ankle is OK.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:25 PM   #163  

Well team dracula I can report a 1 lb lost. I'm actually happy about this considering my parents were in town and we had a mini vacation. I'm going to work extra hard this week!

Lindsay, You just need to get right back on the wagon, you are doing so well and its ok to slip up but not ok to give up. Get your ankle checked out but even if you cant really exercise you can still control your diet.

Eny, Congrats on the gigantic loss. Did you start 30DS again today. Oh and I am enjoying my glass of wine right now.

Flagirl, Vivian, Way to go on the awsome loss. thats huge!

Jo, April, Way to go on the 1 lb loss, I'm right there with you and happy to see the scale going down.

Ufi, Glad your feeling better quick.

To All, lets all be strong for the weekend and use any extra time to get in at least 1 extra tough workout in. Thats my goal. My long tough workout is going to be tomorrow.

TORI
Old 09-20-2008, 08:27 AM   #164  
At it again

That's a great idea Tori! I will take that challenge. My workout will have to be today. Tomorrow, we're going apple-picking, then out to dinner with some friends. I already looked at the menu online and have decided what I'm going to have. And hopefully, walking around the orchard all morning will be a bit of a workout. Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-20-2008, 08:52 AM   #165  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

tmil - i didn't start it last night... I have a billion excuses on why - but really it boils down to laziness! I LOVE your extra workout idea.. I'm going shopping w/ DD today for a dress for her for the wedding... and that'll be a TON of walking - and I'm still going to workout tonight!!!

April - you did weigh in for week #2 already. don't worry about being frazzled.

Ufi - weigh in what ever day floats your boat. just make sure to PM me by Friday night!
Ok I'm going to post the Week #2 results...
Closed Thread