Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hey girls - thanks for all the compliments! Pat - Hunter is EXCITED! Joe's the only "daddy" she's had. I left her dad when she was 2, and he chooses to be an extremely minimal part of her life. Joe came in and fell in lov ewith her first. I love those two SO MUCH!!!

Oh and Team - You DO get a week one winner's sticker for all of you... I just have to choose one now! I'll have it to you all tomorrow. Right now I'm TIRED and I'm taking my happy butt to bed! (after I check TBL board )

GOOD NIGHT MY LOVELIES!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #17  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Thanks so much guys, unfortunatley most of the loss is from stress but I will take what I can get. Hopefully TOM won't ruin it as its just arrived with a vengeance, good luck to all!
Old 09-13-2008, 11:58 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

all right, here goes week two!

let's kick it team dracula!!
Old 09-14-2008, 02:01 AM   #19  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Hi. I'm back after fibriod surgery, happy to say the doctor believes I'm now tumor-free!

Weigh-in is tomorrow, but my activity has mostly consisted of sleeping, and I've just been eating the food that people bring me. It'll take me a bit to get back on my feet, but I'm around! Go team !
Old 09-14-2008, 07:47 AM   #20  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

TOM went away just in time. Weighing in today at 231!

Let's go team cauldron!
Old 09-14-2008, 08:05 AM   #21  
At it again

Glad you're on the road to recovery Ufi! You'll be back on your feet in no time!

Congrats Julie99s!

I'm off to get some "work" work done before everyone else wakes up. Have a good day everyone!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:15 AM   #22  
BlockHead =)

I made it through yesterday! I didn't formally excerise but did a lot of walking in stores. But I got my water and then some in and I stayed on plan when we went out to dinner. My blood sugar continues to be very improved. I'm feeling good and reporting a 3.5lb loss for the week. Woohoo! Go Team Witch! (and go everyone, we are all doing fabulous!!) <--- happy dance
Old 09-14-2008, 10:40 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Okay so I've been having major major scale troubles. I have two scales...both digital. My old one is the one I started my weight loss journey on....I later got a new one cause it read to the 0.2. Well my new one weiged me 2-3 pounds more than my old one...no biggie. I decided to stick with my old one because it was the one I had started with and I would truely know how much weight I had lost. Well ....it crapped out on me the other day and I have had to throw it away. So the newer scale is the one I'm forced to use now. I weighed in Friday at 234 on the old scale and 236 on the new scale.....sooooo I'm really discouraged right now...cause I feel like I did all that work to get down to 234 and now this morning the new scale had me at 239 (which on the old scale would have been 236-237...yes I gained a couple of pounds during my splurge day yesterday )

Anyways...I just wanna go ahead and announce...I'm putting my weight back on my tickers and profile and everything to 239 today because I don't want to have to subtract weight everytime I weigh and wonder if that number is really what I would have weighed on the other scale....I'm disappointed...

but hopefully I will catch up to my old number fast...

Sorry team witch
Old 09-14-2008, 10:50 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Good Morning ladies!

Melissa- Thats ok. It happens, Dont get discouraged. Im sure you will get back to normal in no time. Its probably just water retention or something. Did you get alot of salt? I can tell you if I work all day in the heat I almost always weigh more the next day. Im not sure why. Because Of that reason , I might weight in on Tues instead because I had two 12 shifts and its been really humid and im gonna give my body a day to recover and go from there. Keep your chin up!

Jeniansmom-Good Job! You go girl

Go Team Witch!

Last edited by heather1979; 09-14-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:12 AM   #25  
Ufi
Persistence

217! I can't believe I gained TWO POUNDS! It wasn't like I was hanging out at a buffet. I figured I'd probably see no weight loss, but to gain back all of the weight I worked so hard to lose last week ... And it isn't even like I can jump back in and exercise to work it right back off.

Sorry, team
Old 09-14-2008, 11:28 AM   #26  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

You said you just got done with surgery Ufi give yourself a break, plus on top of that when you body is stressed it will retain water in case you need it for whatever it thinks you need it for. Relax and focus on healing and eating right (healthy foods your body can use to heal) and it will be gone in no time! I have had eye surgery's that left me feeling bloated, I think stress to the body does that, maybe that is why heather1979 is feeling that way after being to hot too long.

Keep on keeping on, my TOM came and I feel like crud! All bloated and jeans don't want to fit right and just 2 days ago I was feeling SOOO skinny! Ok I am done crying and am gonna do better, have a great sunday all.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #27  
At it again

Don't be sorry Ufi! And you really shouldn't feel bad. You either Melissa!!! For most of us, gaining all this weight didn't happen overnight, so losing it and keeping it off will be a lifelong effort. I know it's discouraging now, but looking at the big picture of the rest of your life, one or two bad days or one or two pounds gained really isn't tragic. Tragedy would be giving up completely and letting all your hard work go to waste. Accept today, prepare for a better tomorrow!

And Melissa, it's not like you really gained that weight back anyway! It's just a technical problem. I would do the same thing though and go by the new scale now. I want to physically see my weight each morning and not have to subtract,etc.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:45 AM   #28  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

yay guys. Go team I'll be weighing in tomorrow, I don't think I've got much of a loss this week. Maybe 1/2 lb. Well keep up the hard work everyone
Old 09-14-2008, 12:16 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning girls! - Yes I realize that it's afternoon - but it was a LONG night! That's what happens when DD has a sleep over with her cousin! Giggling girls ALL NIGHT LONG! They have fun though! I just wish it wasn't raining, or I'd shoo them outside with all this energy!

Mel - PM me what you want me to do about your weigh ins and such. If you're moving onto a new scale that read higher, I don't want it to screw up the weigh in stuff you've already done. and DON'T WORRY SO MUCH!!!!

Ufi - PM me your weigh in... and seriously, regaining what you lost last week on account of stress and surgery.. NOT A BAD THING!! Just take it easy hon! Oh - and on being tumor free! That's INCREDIBLE!!!!

Ok girls - off to check what Team I'm on for TBL challenge! and for all!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 12:45 PM   #30  
Ufi
Persistence

Deep breath! I've got to think in terms of long term. I do tend to push myself and see setbacks as failure.

And I really am happy with this tumor gone. The doctor was even able to preserve the uterus, so just maybe I could have a baby if I get the chance. One I'm healed up, it won't be as hard for me to get into shape. I was so afraid to get out and move before because I never knew when I'd have a horrible embarrassing bleeding episode, and also it hurt. I'm even thinking of taking a belly dancing class. Not this fall, as I don't think I'll be healed enough, but maybe this winter.

I had a thought about your scale problem. Maybe take it to your doctor's office and ask to weigh there, then compare their weight to your scale weight? I shouldn't think they'd charge you just to use their scale to compare. Then you'd know how "off" yours is.
Closed Thread