Old 05-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Good news: I match my ticker!!

I've severely upped my walking this week. I've been doing 2 miles in the AM and 2 miles in the PM. And, I'm outside instead of the treadmill. I looove it. Feeling really strong Now I need to work on the water.

WEED for the weekend:
W - 4-5 bottles
E - walk 4 miles each day
E - on plan (except for Mother's Day pancake breakfast - yum)
D - back on track, and feeling good
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #47  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Aud- Congrats!! Do you build cars? I know our UAW people have been striking and all kinds of mess. Hope you can get that scale moving in the right direction.

Music- Good for you. Lost some weight, working out hard. YEAH!!!

Jcat- Hang in there. I was stuck for about a month and now I'm making some progress.

Nix- Are ya packed and ready to go? Have a great time.

My scale is down 2 pounds since Sunday when I got the new, new scale. I got to move my ticker. That is always fun. Even though this scale has me 8 pounds heavier, at least it matches the doctor's scale at school.

Well I'll be around this weekend and I will stop in and check up on everyone.

WEED_ Same as always. What I'm doing is working so I'm not changing a thing.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Music & MTig- Congrats on the losses!!!!

AUD- WTG on the win!!!!

Nix- have a great holiday!!

JCat- I so admire that despite a hectic schedule and 2 small kids you always manage to exercise. How many days are you planning to do Pilates next week? Hope you hear from EEG department soon. As for family, I could write a book- based on my own sibs and in-laws. I can relate to the frustration.

I'm still feeling crappy. I've been doing so so with eating- lots of bread, granola bars, peanut butter but I also got some cardio and strenght training in. Plus, I'm going bowling tonight with the gals.

I'll check in over the weekend!

"Everybody's working for the weekend..." I just love that song!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:27 PM   #49  
Calorie Counter

Thanks again for the support ladies! Okay word from the eeg department: it is a sleep deprived EEG so I have to keep him up the night before???? a 2 year old???? are you kidding me???????? We live an hour away from the hospital it will be at. I have a more likely chance of losing ten pounds by the 20th than keeping him awake. I cant wait until I can talk to my regular ped. He is a good doc, he will explain it all to me. The only thing I can think of is getting a hotel nearby, but that doesn't help me keep him awake all night. Then trying to keep him calm to get the things on his head????? I doubt it will happen. I'm stressed just thinking about it.

Grazer I am thinking I will try to do my pilates video 3 times next week. ( Hoping for 4 though)

Last edited by jcatron243; 05-09-2008 at 08:32 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:32 PM   #50  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

sugar! lots and lots of sugar!
and coffee!!

I meant for Tommy
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:22 AM   #51  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

awww, jcat . . . what a challenge for you & yours! Can only tell you one seizure experience that My Sis's Baby Son had . . . earache/accompanied by high fever - went into a seizure . . . worried so over it for YEARS (he's 26 now!) . . . never had another one. I'm thinking a little sack of cheap-o toys (ya know the kind they always want at the $$ store, but we never buy?) . . . maybe getting one out an hour to hold his interest - soft relaxing light, and either a fave or new movie too?

We build full size vans tigie . . . a lot of parts supplied by "American" - (soon to be "Mexico/Indonesia") Axle Corp. Crazy tough times - wish one of the "candidates" would address - they'd win by a landslide too, I think!

I'll check back in later . . . hoping for some WEED'er Inspiration -I'm really struggling right now.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:10 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JCat- I can't imagine how difficult it would be to keep my 2 year old awake. Maybe lots of naps if he needs them the day before? Geez, I'd have to drive around all day long! I'm going to aim for 3 Yogas but will most likely do 2.

Aud- It feels like it's crazy tough times all over. It's hard not to feel the pressure of it. Exercise seems to be my therapy. Now, if I'd only remember that when I'm in a rut!

I'll check in again later!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #53  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I just shattered the innards of my thermos!!! I'm testing the other one, and if it doesn't keep stuff hot for 4 hours i'm gonna go buy a new one later on.

Hubby and I spent almost 2 hours at the grocery store late late late last night. He compared prices (wanting to be on a budget with the new house) and compared calories (on a diet now). I was SO tired when I got home last night....I couldn't do any schoolwork. I put stuff away and watched a movie til 2 am...got up at 8:45 to the dog making noise then licking my face when he saw me poke my head to the side of the bed.

I'm almost done with this class girls. Thank you so much for the support, I have really needed it. I hope that i can handle doing the double load of classes. I want to be done with school!

Those of you on myspace I posted a blog today. Nothing special, but i did give you girls a little shout out for keeping me sane

I am shooting for Tuesday to start my morning workout regiment again. Why not? New class starts that day, may as well make the best of a new thing right??
Old 05-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #54  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Happy Mommy's Day

K ladies... I'm packed and we should be outta here by noon tomorrow. Every one is asleep (finally) I just wanted to let you all know that I'll miss ya.

Got extra bottles of sunscreen packed. Learned my lesson last weekend. Stay on task and enjoy every moment with your kids, or pets, or families tomorrow! I may try to find an internet cafe while I'm in Havasu. Supposed to be between 98 and 106 the whole week. Hope to have some pics of me catchin the big fish! Wishing you all well these next few days, and if I cant pop in and post then I'll see you in WEEK 10!

Kris
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:32 AM   #55  
Calorie Counter

HolyT I thought of sugar and caffine, but he cant have either after midnight.

I am so down right now. I shouldn't have PMS for another week, but my body is telling me otherwise. I am bloated and hungry (usually get this way about 10 days before TOM). Depressed over the situation with my sister. DH is wonderful and just gives me hugs to make me feel better. I even thought about calling in sick today just so I could call her and tell her she is a selfish _____ and she needs to pull her head out. As hard and terrible as it sounds I refuse to stand by and watch her do what she is planning. I will not be there to pick up her peices. I will not keep my mouth shut. I will never give her any sort of respect again. Not to say I wont always worry about her/love her she is my sister and was my best friend. Sorry ladies I need to stop. before the tears start again.

Normal workday weed
Old 05-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #56  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Jen I have one of those too. She shut us out...all but Dad 6 years ago. She failed to call Dad sunday for his birthday and he spent all week trying to call her....no appreciation for those of us that DID call him. Her DH has her trained like a dog....literally. He makes her follow him to the bathroom at ANY time he needs to be there, she's ruined her hands, carpal tunnel from doing all the work, all the lifting (he's "hurt" his back so he's permanently disabled.....with the back i mean, not the fact that he's an @$$) now has fibromyalgia, kept having kids and said she wanted to keep having kids til she had a girl. Neither one has a real job, lives off the system, lives off her mother in law...and says that my mom never did anything for her.

At least you have tears....if I could I'd fly home and beat the crapola outta her. She literally shoved me away at the funeral last year.....she went to go stand behind dad. Mom and me and my brother pretty much got pushed aside by dad's family. But my sis? No she's perfect. What a waste.

I luff you anyway though...I know it doesn't help but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:59 PM   #57  
Calorie Counter

HolyT thanks! The bad thing with my sis is she has always been the smart one. dependent on her family, but yes smart. She married her childhood sweetheart, had 4 beautiful kids (10, 9, 3, 18 months) All of whom she had to fight to stay pregnant, the oldest was so small when she was born (premie). There is nothing but stupidity and pride involved here.

WEED isn't happening for me today. I have hit this low point and have to stop eating my way through the stress. I will feel better after talking to my sons pediatrician and after my next contract vote. So by this time next week I should be my old working out woman.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:08 AM   #58  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

This week's thread!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142119
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote