Old 05-07-2008, 05:56 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I forgot to post my WEED today... OOPS!!!

So - W- drank it (well still 12 oz short for the day, but will do that w/ dinner/workout.)
E - Doing really good! Even went to Mongolian Bar-b-que and only had 1 bowl (usually I make 2 or 3!)
E - Pilates, lower body after dd is in bed
D - I CAN'T isn't a reason to give up - it's a reason to try harder!

Today's a good day (other then BF's mood )
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

JC, hope Tommy's ok. Let us now.

Aud, how goes the election? Is it over or is that the next 4:30 AM.

HT, unless you live in the boonies like me, there will always be neighbors, make nice, maybe he'll mow your new lawn!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #33  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

I'm home. Doc is scheduling us an EEG. We are going to have his regular ped call us as soon as he gets home. So we really no nothing but the doc does think it was a seizure, maybe an isolated freak thing maybe not.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #34  

jcat - I'm not sure what happened... but in February on my B-day my little one had a seizure. We went through all the testing and everything and found nothing. In our case it was an isolated thing - hopefully it will be for you too... although i still am nervous about it.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:36 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JCat- Hoping the seizure was an isolated thing. Hugs to you!

I was at Gran's house yesterday so you know what happened- too many treats. But, I didn't overindulge like I usually do. I didn't do the Yoga video last night- I just felt like a hot bath and a good book.

Today's WEED:

W- chug
E- Mindful
E- cardio & strength
D- "It's raining again..oh, oh, oh...raining again..."
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:55 AM   #36  

Good morning girls! Yesterday I was good - up until about 10:30 pm.. then I ran to Rally's (same as Checkers) and got a chicken strip sandwhich... *sigh* oh well... I did 45 mins of pilates last night focusing on lower body.. and MAN my lower abs are feeling it this morning FOR SURE!!!

Here's the WEED for today
W-Drink it
E-When hungry - only til full
E-do some cardio tonight
D-""There's only one way to succeed in anything
and that is to give everything." Vince Lombardi
Old 05-08-2008, 10:24 AM   #37  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi girls!

Sorry I've been MIA! Been crazy, although I have been reading the posts. Found out my 13 year old rotty has skin cancer. Not going to mortgage my house for Chemo which is the only treatment. Argh. Work is piling up and my to-do list is outrageous. Hard to pick priorities for the next two days. Off all next week and DREADING what I am going to come back to. Food is definitely off plan. Exercise is non existent. I simply want to go somewhere and drink - and I aint talkin water.

Quick personals and then I have to get ready for work!

Grazer
- The yoga thing... I tried to do it on FitTV the other day. 1st time. I did 30minutes of the 1hour long show. Boredom hit me as well. Since I see that you are getting some "good soreness" from it, I will have to give it another chance and...

Eny - gonna steal your idea and put some better music in the background. That elevator music just makes me want to go back to bed when I'm done

Jcat
- Thinking positive thoughts for your little man. I know that's an unnerving thing and waiting for he doctor just prolongs it. When he was in 6th grade, my son hit his head at a friends house and I didn't know. After school when I picked him up he kept asking me the same question over and over like we hadn't just had the same conversation two minutes prior. It freaked me out (I was thinking drugs, drinking, tumor) He had a concussion (sp?) and I had to keep him awake all night and continue to watch him. Scary stuff when your babies are impacted, no matter what age! Praying for good news for you!

MMavis -
Hope your backs feeling better!

JenMusic
- Ahh... the overeating. Apparently that has been my plan the last two days. TOM is arriving shortly and I have been devouring EVERYTHING. Even if it doesn't taste good. Needless to say... I plan to have a gain tomorrow at WI. Lets get back on track, huh?

Music
- 4 MILES A DAY? Holy Moly!!!! You rock. Are you still keeping up at that pace? Can I get some of what your having?

HolyT
- What's up HOMEOWNER? Congrats. And don't worry about the old guy neighbor. He may be lonely, nosey, and genuinely irritating, but I guarantee you the 1st long trip you take away, he will GLADLY take on patrol and report back to you ANY suspicious activity (unidentified cats hanging out, cars that slow their speed in front of your place, License plates from your family's vehicles when they come to check the mail) He's like a built in security system. Get on his good side. It'll pay off in the end! BTW - get to the doctor on the gallstones, would ya? You worry me.
Jlea - 1.8 down Great Work! How's that apartment coming?????

Nchelle - I need to RECOMMIT to... unfortunately, it will probably have to be on May 19th. Havasu all next week. I hope you girls can forgive me. These couple weeks are my vacation/slacker weeks every year.

Whew -- if I missed anyone, I'll catch ya next time.

WEED TODAY (Ya right)
W- 64oz
E- House cleaning later? Walking back and forth to the printer at work?
E- Cook the freakin ground turkey already!
D- Runnin' on empty - Jackson Browne

Last edited by Nixmom; 05-08-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:37 AM   #38  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. thanks for the support I really need it. Im expecting the place where the eeg will be done to call at anytime. I wanted to go to the gym so bad this morning, but I slept in to long. Yesterdays food was high. No water to speak of and no workout so today I will get in my WEED! Today will be my last workout for the week so it needs to be good! Tommy is in that wake up and scream for me stage so I need to run. Sorry I haven't gotten to personals.

W 120
E 60 minutes of cardio/20 minutes weights/ 20 minutes pilates
E1200
D Housework
Old 05-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #39  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Easy does it Jen. Take care of the little one and let us know how he's doing

Got to see my friend's baby last night...she is truly adorable. Her big sissy is starting to look more like Goldilocks every day. I had one in one arm, and the other in my lap sorta I got kissies though so that's good enough for me.

The workout i did yesterday at lunch made me sore, so that's a bonus. DH's getting on that one good nerve i have...not for his normal stupidity but for "where's this bill? How much is this? Did you pay this yet?" last night. The man gave me a headache and frankly I was glad he didn't go with me last night (although he said he would).

Now that he has to get in shape for the end of June he's working out at night...every night. I wish I could and still be able to sleep

I'll try to post more personals this afternoon...I'm leaving here at 11:45 for the day and have today and tomorrow off. I'll be working on school stuff but I will be at home online
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Tom has found me at last. I ate pretty well today except for Dinner- lots of chocolate after burger and fries- real TOM food. Why do people experience so much hunger with TOM?

Anyone want to try a Pilates/Yoga challenge next week? Maybe try to get it in 2-3 times? I'm going to try the video again with Eny's music suggestion too. Not sure if I'll get cardio in tonight. It's been a long day with the kids and I feel yucko.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #41  
Calorie Counter

grazer: I'll try a pilates challenge next week.

Sigh. No workout yet. Thinking of trying to run while Makie is at swim class. My mom called me crying at 930 this morning. She came over to calm down and just left so she would be home when my sisters got there after school. She is worked up about my older sister who I have had it with and should call her to give her a piece of my mind, but I need to gather my thoughts first. My sister and I used to be best friends until a year ago when her husband left her and she started dating this SOB who has sucked every ounce of common sense out of her. What is worse is she has 4 kids (9,8,3,18 months) and she is completely neglecting them. They are safe, they are either with my Mom or her ex MIL but still, she is their mother!!!! There father is doing the exact same things.......ACKKKKK Deep breath. I have been trying to focus on the kids and letting them know I love them and I am here for them I just hope it is enough.

Still waiting to find out about Tommy's eeg appt. I will be calling them very soon if they dont call me. Tommy has been perfectly fine since his seizure. He remembers it and tells me what happens the best he can. My mom has done some investigations into my family history and found out my granny (on dad's side) had seizures. I am making DH call his mom to find out if anyone on her side had them.

YAWN! I better get moving. My mom sucked out all the energy I had.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #42  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I feel so disconnected lately. It seems I am not the only one to be busy and a little off. I have been eating just fine, but I did miss my workout last night. I was visiting my neice and her new baby girl at the hospital. She is really sweet and pretty. Aren't babies great? Then scale seems to be moving in the correct direction. Tom. is weigh in so I'll let you know how it goes then.

Jen- Lots on your plate the last few days. I hope all comes out well. With your son and your sister. My brother is the black sheep in our family and I just get tired of all his drama. It would take me volumes to relay it all.

Grazer- I must be lucky because TOM doesn't really affect me that way. Besides a few extra pounds beforehand, I don't really experience any other symptoms. Sorry it's tough for you.

HolyT- Looks like we were both playing with babies last night. They are so sweet.

Nix- Crazy life for you right now. I am so sorry about your dog. I love my animals and dread the day when something happens to them. Our dogs are getting older and I will be a basket case. Heck, I balled my eyes out after the Kentucky Derby over a horse being put down that I didn't even know. Have fun in Havasu. Don't overdue it, you will hate yourself.

Eny- I love Rally's. I just get a small cheesburger and it is like 490 calories. Needless to say, I don't do it often. Know what I'm missing? Chocolate cookie dough blizzards. Man I want one of those so bad. Yikes!! Maybe I'll take my daughter and split one with her.

Well I will check in with you tom. Hopefully with good news.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #43  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Greetings from Election Land Beloved WEED'ers . . . and yes, I WON! By a landslide! Tx for all the Positive Vibes & Well Wishes gals - just totally smoked the dudes who ran against me! (I'm a "Committeeperson"/Union Rep mtiger - this will be my 2nd term of representing around 280 folks.)

So sat in the ditchline - it's like a street party - especially with everyone being laid off due to the parts shortage/strike . . . so that was 30 hours of eating/drinking/waving/kissing babies - THEN had to sleep THEN got called back to work! DAY SHIFT! Got up @ 3:30am - worked a skeleton crew but still hard to catch up so have been napping til now. Bad news is the strikers are still striking and I think our parts could be from a Kathi Lee Gifford Third World Child Slave Labor source - all very secretive & mum.

Working a day shift again tomorrow - so MUST sleep but wanted to check in - how DO YOU DO switching shifts nchelle!

Sooooooo . . . bad news for the Ticker 'n Me . . . weighed on "my" scale at the gym - UP to 243lbs . . . so let'srecap - started @ 248 and WEED'ed my way to 212 then have been on a whirlwind gain since Txgiving with the last 10 weeks being a real funfestival.

DID have a greatwork out today and stayed OP with more water the only thing needed, I think.

okokok . . trying not to be a Thread Hog - to All & especially jcat! Hang in There Girl - GOTTA be stressful!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #44  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

JUST A QUICK "WHAT! WHAT!" AND GIT IT GIRL! FOR AUD! sneak back on later to catch up!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:35 AM   #45  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. Congrats on the victory Aud!!

Got up and did some pilates this morning. I only cut my normal stretch workout by about 90 seconds (didn't realize till I was done). I think I am going to try to do weights tomorrow morning. best I can do.

I'm frustrated witht the scale (aren't we all?) And trying to think of something else I can do to get it moving. I usually don't eat until about 630 n days I work so I am going to start eating something before I leave the house (since I getup at 2). I don't want to add anymore than 100 calories though.

OK
W64 oz
Ealmost 20 minutes of pilates/stretching
E 1200 cals or so
D don't think about sister. dont think about the scale.