Old 05-06-2008, 06:06 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

OK, not so good for the last few days.
Was down to 146 on Saturday and back to 151 today. Not enough water I dare say. In between, I've hurt my back so exercise is not in the cards for a few days, can barely walk. All the more reason to focus on food, I've focused alright, in the wrong way!

Today
W 4
E not looking good, will try to do some standing crunches and some stretching
E OP, need to have a plan for the day.
D Back on the wagon.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:42 AM   #17  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Hey, WEEDers. Sorry - my internet is slow, so I just opened directly to the last page. Which means I can only say hi to MM this morning, since she's the only one I see. But hi to everyone I can't see!

I, as well, need to focus on food, because my exercise hasn't been happening lately. Today wasn't bad, but I did eat too much rice as dinner.

Wednesday's WEED (I'm 12 hours ahead of most of you):
W - 3L
E - Lunch and dinner will both be out tomorrow. Watch rice portions and plain put my chopsticks down!
E - Not sure this weird backache I have will be gone. I guess, see what happens in the morning?
D - Hmm . . . a classic quote: Eat for the body you want, not the body you have!

Have a great day, all!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:01 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Well, I'm still kind of stuck, but my clothes feel different. I think I'm going through that "your body is changing but the scale isn't" phase. Eating has been OK, but the exercise has been awesome!!! I've added a bunch of walking. I used to do 40 minutes on the treadmill each morning. I'm now doing all of my walking outside (much more intense) - 2 miles in the AM, AND 2 miles in the evening. I actually crave it now - It's become an obsession!!!!!!

WEED for the week:
W - 4-5 bottles
E - AM and PM walk - 4 miles total
E - keep on plan
D - gotta get over the hump, but at least I haven't gained
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:06 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

You girls are a lot to keep up with!

MM - Sorry about your back Take it easy and don't push yourself too hard!

Grazer - Good job doing the video! (I need to get out mine too!) One thing that helps with the bordo for me is to put in some rocking music. It seems to make the poses go by faster

Shari - How'd the WI go? :kiss:

jcat - Stick with it girl. Sometimes it's OK to have our exercise a little off plan.. Just keep moving!

Nix- I LOVE the saw movies! I've seen 1 & 2. It's funny though - even though I love them - they still give me nightmares (maybe that's why I love them.. hmmm...) Take yesterday's party mode in stride... Although I'm totally with you on the Carb exhaustion! I'm working on ways to stop doing that to myself. If I didn't love bread SO much!!!

Michelle - Good to see someone on the same page as me. I also came back recommitting yesterday.. the good thing is WE'RE BACK!!!

Aud - It'll all work out the way it's supposed to hon.. Hang in there!

Holy - *breathe* School's a pain! But it is worth it in the end. you can do this!

Ok - as for me: I didn't do my video last night, but I'm not beating myself up over it. I ate better... not great though. i started journaling everything that went into my mouth yesterday... a lot of mini candy bars.. hmmm.. not good. I'm going to fix that today! - So yesterday I WD'd... it's a start...MUCH better then the last few weeks.

Ok here's today's

W - I'm not allowing myself to drink anything else until I get all 64 oz in! (aside from my wake up green tea)
E-If you bite it - Write it! Keeping myself accountable
E-Move your butt to lose your butt! and thighs, and chicken wings, and waist, and...
D-"A Man is not Finished when He is Defeated. He is Finished when He Quits"... I'm not quitting!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:10 AM   #20  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Off to the Polls . . . late start - dh were out there in the Wee Hours putting up my homespun "Re-Elect" Signs . . . hilarious story that I'll tell another time . . . Polls close tomorrow @ 4:30am - I'll have the results shortly afterward & Post then . . . right now I've made grazie's Song of the Day my Campaign Theme Song - Sing with me?

Blue Lagoon
Rap Version

Last night I had the strangest dream
I sailed away to China in a little rowboat to find ya
And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned
Didn`t want no one to hold you, what does that mean
And you said

Ain`t nothing gonna break my stride
Nobody`s gonna slow me down, oh no
I`ve got to keep on moving
I`m running an I won`t touch ground, oh no

Reaching out to all dem to Lovers
They can`t find them self you know

You`re on the road and now you pray it lasts
The road behind was rocky, but now you`re feeling cocky
You look at me and you see your past
Is that the reason why you`re running so fast
And you said

Nothing gonna break my stride, I`m gonna keep on movin
Ca me na stand still me gonna keep on grovin
While me walk down the street of Revolution
Hear the sound of freedom till I reach Mount Zion
Nobody slow me down, and I won`t touch ground
Feel Jah Jah present, an I feel him all around
Good Vibration ina you an me, will bless eveybody ina Community

Never let another guy like you, work me over
Never let another guy like you, drag me under
If I need another guy like you, I will tell him
Never want another guy like you, have to say, oh

Woman
I`m running and I won`t touch ground, oh no

I said

Beca me keep on movin, break my stride

Break my stride

OH OH

AH AH AH
Ain`t nothinh gonna break my stride

Got to slow me down, down, down, down, down know
I`ve got to keep on movin
Nothing gonna drop me drop me under
I`m running and I won`t touch ground, oh no

Nothing gonna break my break my stride
I`ve got to keep on movin

Dema won`t take us down

aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:06 AM   #21  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Our offer was accepted on a home that belonged to an elderly person before they passed away. It's an ok home. Dream home will be in Texas after DH decides to retire from the USAF. It's a house. it'll do. I'm not crazy about the old fart living across the street...when we went to see the house it was 9:30 am on a sunday....and he was out working in the yard. I hope he's not running the lawnmower at that time. My old lady neighbor next door is a real pain, she has our landlord on speed dial. I'd prefer to not live next to another old fart who's gonna complain all the time.

I'm really tired. When i went to turn in my assignment the online school system went down. I emailed my prof and sent him my file that way, then got up and posted again today when the system was up.

I am *so* wiped out. I have to make lunch with what i've got...i should've grilled some chicken but no time this morning. I'll figure something out.

Hope you're all doing well. I'm hoping to post again soon today.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:45 PM   #22  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Hey, just wondering. Don't we have three weeks left till Memorial Day, counting this one?

My new, new scale was down a little today. We'll see if it stays off. Friday is weigh-in and I'm hoping it is good news. Today was teacher appreciation day and they served us lunch. It was good and I ate a little too much. But I can adjust for dinner and eat light. It was ham with cheese on a croissant (bad), carrots, a few chips and I did splurge and have a cookie.

Holyt- Congrats on the house. You will soon be a homeowner. How exciting.

Aud- Hope all goes well at the polls. Hey, I don't even know what you are running for.

Eny- I am feeling the same way. There are so many people active now it gets hard to keep up. I am doing my best. Keep working out, you know you need to.

Music- I too have been stuck, but recently realized I am making some SSSLLOOOWW progress. I'll fluctuate like 219-220 back and forth. Then I'll see 218 and fluctuate between 218 and 219 for a while, then drop a little again. It is slow and painstaking, but it is coming off eventually. I just need to accept that and keep doing what I'm doing. It's going to take forever, but I will get there.

Jen- Get on that exercise wagon. You know you need to.

MM- Hang in there. Read my comment to Music. Slow and steady wins the race. Just keep on keepin on.

See ya all tom.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #23  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Ladies....do any of you know anything about gallstones?
Old 05-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #24  
Calorie Counter

Sorry HolyT I don't know anything about them. Congrats on the house!

I have to take Tommy to the doctor tomorrow so I doubt I will go and work out. The daycare called today and asked if he hurt his back yesterday (no) then from what DH told me they said he fell over and shook a little bit then cried that his back hurt. My initial reaction was to leave work ASAP and take him to the doctor but DH said lets watch him. Then after stewing for about an hour and a half I decided to have him call the doctor (since he has more access to a phone.) Of course Tommy's ped is on vacation for the month but we can take him in and get his vitals checked by the on-call doc. Well I said yes lets do that, so we got an appt. Then they called back and switched docs so that what happened could be looked in to more fully. (YAY) After reading the accident report from his provider I really freaked out. she wrote that he went stiff, fell over backwards and had what appeared to be a seizure. AAkkkkk Now I am totally freaked out that I didn't take him to the hospital. So I don't think I will be working out in the morning, I will be watching his every single move (guilt of the working mother setting in.)

WEED okay so far, up and down the ladder all day, running back and forth from one end of the plant to the other, heart rate was above norm all day ! Okay gotta go stare and my boy.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:56 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Not a bad day today. My legs, butt, and sides are stiff from doing yoga. Yikes and I only did a basic video. I took the kids for a short walk this p.m because I was hurting too much to go for a long walk.

Aud- thanks for the song. I've been humming it all day!

HolyT- Congrats on the house.

JCat- I hope your little guy is okay. Guilt and motherhood seem to go hand in hand.

Eny- Good job on not beating yourself up. I've learned to forgive myself a lot.

MM- I hope your back is on the mend!

MusicT- Congrats on the NSVs and the walking.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- keep it goin
E- OP
E- pilates or yoga
D- everything in balance
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:08 AM   #26  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

WI: down 1.8!

Eny ~

HT ~ I guess semi congrats about the house? I don't know much about gallstones except they are painful and my BFF had to have her gallbladder removed because of them.

JC ~ I hope the little guy is okay.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:08 AM   #27  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Hey, ladies!

MusicT - I'm so jealous of your exercise obsession! I had that once. Don't let it go, because it's murder to get back!

mtiger - Thanks for the encouraging words. Sometimes I need a kick in the rear. Don't we all?

HolyT - Yay on the house, boo on the gallstones. All I know is I apparently have one, which was discovered in an ultrasound during a routine physical. My doctor said lots of people have gallstones but no big issues with them. I hope you're ok.

JCat - Sending you a hug and prayers! Let us know how your son is doing.

JLea - YAY for such a great loss! Yippee!

Today was pretty much a disaster. I overate - some of which was intentional, but some of which was totally me on autopilot. How aggravating! I ate lunch with a friend at her house, and after we were finished I started eating the jelly beans in her candy dish. It wasn't til my 5th or 6th jelly bean that I realized what I was doing. Ack!!!!!!!!!! That is NOT a way to take control of my body.

I have a guest, an old friend, from the States here for a few days. I need to stop making excuses and just do what's got to be done. Like exercise.

That's me for the day. Hope you all are well!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:18 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JL- Congrats on the loss!

JenM- I got into an exercise rut over the winter. I think it happens to everyone. I'm sure you'll get back into it.

I have to say that two days after the Yoga video my legs, lower back, and sides are still burning. It's an instructional video "Yoga for Dummies". I'm planning on trying it again tonight, or at least part of it.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #29  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I haven't worked out much this week at all I actually went to bed around 10:30 last night and woke up before the alarm went off...or so I thought. I kept hitting the snooze again. I got up, got showered, got chicken on the grill, shirataki noodles in the microwave....and breakfast muffin in the micro too. Don't know what sauce or whatnot i'm gonna put in the noodles..probably just some frozen veggies. Better than nothing. DH keeps dragging his feet about going to the grocery store with me and is being a real pain about it. Then the moron decides at 10 last night to go run in the neighborhood instead of on the treadmill. we had a nice big fight about that. How hard is it to use the treadmill....that's what it's for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have severe pain with the gallstones (if that's what i've got) every couple of months. Everything would just be all at once. I haven't even stepped on the scale....i should just eat dang soup. That means i'd have to hit the grocery store to do that. and with DH's promise of "yes I'll go" and him dragging his feet, it doesn't make it any easier

But other than that i'm having a good morning, got sleep, got some rest.

I'll post more later
Old 05-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Thanks for the well wishes. heading to the doctor now. I"ll let you know when I get back.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote