Old 07-21-2007, 10:47 AM   #46  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Good morning druggies!

musictchr Congrats on the 1 pound and the exercising. It sure is nice when you get on a roll like that, isn't it. I'm there too.

aud My DS was suggesting that the dancing broccoli get more screen time so I obliged him. The cheer was truly an inspired moment. I'm diggin' your version of Cheech and Chong. We are truly inspired writers, man. We're going places. Hey, you want to light up another one? Man, this weed is awesome!

W - 8
E - 45 minute walk with Day 2 of the c25k filling the first 20 minutes of that time
E - OP 2 gin and lemonades, hamburger bun, fruit bar and 2 cups of popcorn AND tortilla chips and cream cheese salsa dip!!!! off program
D - Living light

Last edited by Clykk; 07-22-2007 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Oops, forgot I had even more to eat off program!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:19 AM   #47  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

W- 10 glasses of water today

E- Slim Fast Optima diet.

E- resistance workout, ab workout

D- Yeah...I drank a little last night but I made smart alcohol choices (using diet mixers, etc...) and didn't munch so the best thing to do is accept that I'm only human and move on to making today the best day possible.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:37 PM   #48  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Wow man, it's like morning for me! Such a bummer I have to work tonight - but will get an extra day at the gym at work because of. I'm going to do my 1st w/i - so hope the ticker drops! If not, gotta remember how good I feel staying OP and not scale-obsess - ya know?

Is your ds a member here clykk? If so - Right On!

(The Dancing Carrot's got it all over Dancing Broccoli for convenience, you must admit!!)

Made my WEED yesterday - with the exception with yet again not getting in my PLANNED walk. I am doing TONS of walking that I normally don't do. It's HUGE where I work (total of like 80 acres under one roof) - my little corner of heaven is the largest dept and I used to wheel around on a battery/electric cart. Since Monday, I've been cartless and just walkwalkwalk everywhere - STILL want to get in a PLANNED continuous walk daily (ummm, that is - NIGHTLY lol!) I DID get to the gym for arms/shoulders and know that will boost up ye olde metabolism.

Does anyone ever hear/see rowdy bliss?

okokok - gotta get me WEED on . . . Have a Great Saturday All!

W: same

E: Strictly OP

E: Legs/Back Circuit - And get that Planned Walk in auddie . . . even if its just a short one, kay?

D: Do NOT be crushed if Mr. Scale hasn't moved!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:19 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Musictchr- I do the same thing with my ticker. If I gain I don't change it. That's why it stays the same for so long. It seems I lose the same 1-2 pounds all the time. Congrats on the 1 pound gone.

Today is my grand daughter's birthday dinner. She'll be 9 tomorrow. She picked Pizza Hut for her dinner place. Looks like it's going to be salad bar for me.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #50  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

*Prenote: For those who asked, my second job is in a mail room for a place called Sitel. It's the company that does customer service for Verizon Wireless. In the mailroom, all we do is update old addresses. Seriously. We call to get the new addresses, make labels, and resend out bills and other correnspondence (sp?). $7.50/hr doing that? No prob. *

So my first week at my new job is officially over. Super easy, just requires LOTS of coffee! My co workers are a riot, I'm always laughing and sometimes blushing because they can get really raw. Next week, we get our own cubicles! I get to decorate and everything! We have a big industrial size refrigerator in the breakroom and I'm going to buy a large insulated bag and make sure I have plenty healthy snacks ready. Plus water, lots of BOTTLE water! You can't drink the water at either one of my jobs. Seriously! Every other woman is PREGNANT! I don't want to pull a Virgin Mary! Having two jobs means I'll be getting paid every week and will be able to save up for my move in December so I'm smiling alot these days!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:52 AM   #51  
Living Light

aud No, my DS is fit as a fiddle. He is a mere 9 years old. He looks over my shoulder at times and reads what I am writing or what I am reading. How did the weigh-in go? I w/i tomorrow and am nervous as well. I haven't seen the scale move for 3 weeks. It just has to record something lower!! It just has to!

glitterlicious D- Yeah...I drank a little last night but I made smart alcohol choices (using diet mixers, etc...) and didn't munch so the best thing to do is accept that I'm only human and move on to making today the best day possible. DITTO! Though I did munch some. But today, I too, will make the best day possible.

I'm on one of the 2 per month "all fruit days". Wish me luck!

W 6
E Give the body a rest today.
E Fruit all day Smart popcorn, chai latte, 1/2 bagel and lite cream cheese
D Tomorrow, I can satisfy the taste buds with some bread and meat. Today, I honour the many flavours and nutrients of FRUIT!!

Last edited by Clykk; 07-22-2007 at 10:22 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:54 PM   #52  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Good News: I Lost 5 lbs!

Bad News: Ate myself to sleep in the Wee Hours.

*standing up straight - dusting myself off * marching onward*

I see that grammapaula's DGD is 9 and your son is 9 clykk, so is my youngest DD! Fun age - my other DD is soon to be 21, so I am definitley determined to enjoy these pre-teen years with the 9 yr old! Both DD's are thankfully physically fit . . . with 9 yr old on the thin side/finicky eater phase never "outgrown."

Didn't get my WEED all the way in - water was about 1/2 my norm . . . no weights but some pretty good walking. Had a major industrial mishap - thankfully no one seriously hurt - but spent most of the shift interviewing witnesses/taking pics/paperworkpaperwork etc.

Relaxing with My Girls at the Pool today . . . trying not to beat myself up over the insane late night eating and just BREAAATTTTHHHEE and REEEELLLAXXXX . . .

W: 32oz +

E: Back OP

E: Walk around out Historic Downtown and some light Lap Swimming

D: No mountains out of molehills!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:16 PM   #53  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

congrats aud on your 5 pound weight loss! Thats awesome

Today was my weigh in for the week and the results are in...I lost 3.5 lbs.

I'm now only 1.5 pounds away from my first mini-goal. I can get there by next week at this pace.

Today I was running around like a nut because I was so happy and pampered myself with a spa day. Now I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go. lol.

W- 8 glasses of water.
E- Slim Fast Optima diet
E- none for today...it's my allotted rest day for the week.
D- This time next week I can reach my first mini goal if I just stay the course.

I hope everyone else found success this week. I know a lot of people do their weigh ins on monday mornings and i wish you all the best of luck.

how can we possibly fail with all this WEED we've been doing?
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 03:08 PM   #54  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

hi ladies....i'm so exhausted. friday night i went and got my harry potter book.........read the entire thing over night. went to bed around 6:45 am, slept til about 10. got up, got the dishes put n the dishwasher, got ready to go, and went over to my stamping club at 1 and it's a half hour drive. left there at 3, got home, put my hair in curlers, collected my goodies....and went to dance at a show last night. when it was over i drove home (an hour up and an hour back to the show) and was up for another 20 minutes.

Needless to say, i slept a full 12 hours. I am completely wiped out. and DH is sick and well, he's a baby when he's sick. Wants food but doesn't want this.....wants to take medicine when he feels like it IF he feels like it....and he's been this way since tuesday. so naturally he's really crabby and I can't help him at all.

i'm tired LOL

i hope you're all doin great. i'm gonna veg a little today i'll weigh in tomorrow.....
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:14 PM   #55  
Living Light

Exclamation I'm crashing!

Help! I have fallen down and I don't think I can get up! I am not feeling emotionally stable today. Angry, sad, confused. I want to fix the emotional rollercoaster I'm on by eating off plan. I have been doing a bit of that, and I am acutely aware that it is not solving my woes.

Maybe a bubble bath is the thing to do. It's a tough day. I hate days like these.

aud I could almost cry for you. I'm having an emotional day after all. I also have a 21 year old step son and a 26 year old step daughter. I know what you mean about enjoying them at the fun age of 9. At the BBQ yesterday, the hosts have 3 teenagers 15, 17 & 19. They're in the thick of teenage hood! I had almost forgotten what that was like as my step daughter moved out when she was 17 (HIGH MAINTENANCE!!!) and my step son at the age of 18. So, we have been three years without too much stress due to kids. My stress these days is linked to finances. Does the stress never end?!!

glitterlicious CONGRATS as well!!!!!!!!

Where, oh where is freequee girl? I miss her hardcore roars of enthusiasm!!
Old 07-22-2007, 08:25 PM   #56  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey gals, how's your weekend going? So we decided to go on a short trip to Columbus (2 hrs away) to stay with DH sister....left friday, came home sunday afternoon (5ish?)....Friday night was PIZZA and salad, so I went heavy on the salad and intended to be light on the pizza but to be honest with myself, I probably overdid it. But I didn't drink. That night. LOL....and it was Donato's Pizza which is thin crust and cut pretty small pieces.

Saturday, SIL made pancakes and bacon for breakfast, OMG yummmy but obviously not on plan....but we went to the nearby state park and they had a LOVELY nature trail walk, we did the short mile-long one. At the 3year olds pace, it took about 45 minutes. (I'll count that as exercise, LOL) lunch was lunchmeat sandwiches and chips, I drank tons of water....for dinner DH's other sister/hubby and their daughter came over and we'd made meatballs and bow tie pasta, with their fabulous homemade sauce. And then I drank too many margaritas. Ah well it was a fun night, we played games til the wee hours.

Sunday morning the other sister had all of us for brunch and she made a nice hash brown/eggs/ham casserole...yummy but cheesy/sour creamy, so probably not so healthy...and homemade McMuffins....wow, they were good! So we drove home and stopped at Cici's Pizza for dinner...SIGH.

I'm just hoping the scale doesn't kill me in the morning. I'll let you all know. Oh and my niece went out saturday night at midnight to get the new Harry Potter book and was just shocked to hear that I'd never read any of them or seen the movies. So she loaned me book one and I'm halfway through and LOVING it. So here goes my new obsession. LOL

See you all in the morning. xooxxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:21 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

aud- : WOOHOO 5 pounds is GREAT!!

glitter- : Super on the 3.5 pounds.

Holyteror- I bought the Harry Potter book for my grandson. He took it with him to Boy Scout camp. I don't see him getting much reading done while he's there. Did you enjoy the book?
I hope your DH feels better soon.

Carolyn- Hang in there. Stress over finances can be a struggle. Don't eat... work on a budget instead and help get yourself out of the financial rut and you will feel better. You can do this. It will take time, but once you are debt free just think how good it will feel.

Michelle- I'm glad I'm not the only one that hasn't read or seen anything Harry Potter. I've bought the books for my grandson, but that's as far as it goes.
I hope the scale is good to you tomorrow. We ate at Cici's this past week too. I had salad ans 2 slices of white sauce and ham pizza and of course those yummy cinnamon sticks. And then Pizza Hut yesterday. I had a big salad and a half slice of pizza. I really just don't feel like eating anything anymore. Nothing sounds good. I really just eat because I know I have to. I think I'll stop by the store tomorrow after my dentist appointment and get some good fruit to eat.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:03 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 191/184/110

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday All!

Wow!!! You guys are doin' great!! Amazin'!!!

I've spent the last week on an emotional rollercoaster with the ex... just wanna choke the life outta him, I swear. thought I was going to have to drop everything and go up to Michigan to retrieve my daughter. Let it get the better of me more than once last week, and it reflected on the scale this morning... I gained 2.

So-o-o-o-o... back OP this week super strict, 'cause my vacation starts on Sunday (and who can go hang out at a Disney resort in Orlando and NOT eat???) I've done some stuff in advance to keep myself as on track as I can for next week, but I really need to step it up this week.

Have a marvelous week everyone!!!
Loriannc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:50 AM   #59  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

gram Yes i did very much so!!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote