Old 07-16-2007, 04:04 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 191/184/110

Height: 5'2"

I love the Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal... it's quick first thing in the morning, and then I have my fruit when I get to work. I haven't seen the shakes either... where do you find them?
Loriannc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:05 PM   #17  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseMichelle View Post

SO glit, full court basketball!? Do you play with friends? A league/team? Sounds like a great cardio workout. I've been thinking about going back to tennis, I have NO idea where my racket is....Robert would like to try it too. Maybe that'll be my goal this week, go back to tennis.
Right now I'm playing basketball in a summer league with the rest of my team. I play college basketball during the school year, and volleyball too.

I used to die when I was playing at my highest weight...It was like running with a 60 pound (the amount i was overweight by at the time) backpack on my shoulders...it makes things so much harder. Now that I've gotten rid of 35, I feel faster, stronger and I definetly have more energy.

I just can't wait until next season...it's going to be amaazing. Because hopefully I'll be a healthy weight by then.

Anyways...major obstacle in front of me...
I have a huge stressful exam tomorrow and my aunt made me spaghetti to eat for dinner...my favorite food.

I usually don't measure my food but I think I might need to tonight to avoid stress eating.

My motivation= 220 in 2 weeks from now.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:31 PM   #18  
No pain, no gain.

hehe i actually had the guts to put up a body shot instead of just a portrait for my avatar...and I don't actually hate the picture...

Working out and eating right=awesome!
Old 07-16-2007, 09:47 PM   #19  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

ok guys just one more goal for today......my last bottle of water. I did a workout, i have eaten on plan, i'm feelin ok about today so far if i can get this last bottle finished before the next 2 hrs then i'll be doin great

I'm feeling motivated. I have to remember that EVERY POUND GONE is gone. Even if it's just one at a time.

Hope you guys stay motivated
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:47 AM   #20  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Cute pic and cute u/n glitterlicious!

Got a surprise at w/i - I somehow lost 3lbs on the Aud Bud Light Guzzle Campout!!! *glug*glug* . . . ahhh - now I'm back to where I was the first time I joined the 3FatChicks-w00t!

Made my WEED with the exception of the longlong walk - but walked quite a bit nonetheless - tres exhausted. Did the upper body circuit and can barely type this so better snooze on!

PS: Is rowdybliss around anywhere anymore?
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:53 AM   #21  
No pain, no gain.

W- 5 full 16 oz. bottles of water- I'm going to count today
E- 30 min jogging, ab workout, resistance workout
E- Slimfast shake and nonfat yogurt for breakfast, turkey wrap and slimfast shake for lunch, rice cake and fruit for snacks, and probably spaghetti leftovers and veggies for dinner....
D- This test is going to be super stressful today but I'm going to get through it and then have a nice workout to get rid of any remaining stress. It's all going to be ok...
Old 07-17-2007, 10:17 AM   #22  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy Maintaining

Good Morning Weeders!

I had a busy day yesterday, but I did weigh-in and I am at the same weight.

I copied and pasted my daily entries from last week so I could be real honest with myself about what it takes to move from maintaining my 39% body fat to reducing it!

One plus is, my measurements have reduced, so there is something happening in the right direction.

Yesterday started out great and ended great, so I am off to the right start.

JULY 16, 2007
W - 6
E - 90 minute Yoga class
E - Fruit ONLY all day. Fell off plan with 2 Chewy bars.

The Fit For Life program has an all fruit day twice a month and I managed to follow through, except for the 2 Chewy Bars. PHEW!!

For today, I plan on toking on:

W - 5
E - 45 minute lane swimming
E - Fruit ONLY in the morning. Lunch – peanut dip and veggies. Off plan - Chai Latte and 4 crackers with margarineDinner – salmon and veggies Off plan - Chocolate Chip cookie, Tortilla chips, Chocolate Chip Chewy Bar Aaaaargh!!!!! WHY???!!
D - Don't give up!

To the rest of you that lost weight, a LOUD

You are motivating me on to go the distance. Thank you!

Last edited by Clykk; 07-18-2007 at 12:04 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #23  
aud
lc lifestyle

W: Same 128oz

E: Lower Body Circuit PLUS Abs
Longer walk

E: Strictly OP

D: Make the time for you to do what YOU need to do to care of YOU, auddie!
Old 07-17-2007, 05:26 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

We are finally getting some rain. I was hoping I wouldn't have to water my daughters garden while she was gone on vacation.
The newest on my dad is that the social worker came in and talked to him and my sister yesterday. He asked all kinds of questions and determined that my dad is very depressed. He does not want him taken off the antidepressants. They had asked me about that when I signed him in and I told them he's only been on them for 3 weeks or so and I didn't want him taken off of them I guess they just wanted a second opinion.

Michelle- YOU GO GIRL!!! You are exercising enough for you and me both! Too back I can't lose weight when you are doing all the work.

Anne Marie- :good scale: 2 pounds is great!! Sorry things aren't good at home though.

glitter- I hope the exam went well. Love your pic.

Aud- : 3 pounds is Super Duper!!!

Carolyn- Good news on the measurements. The scale doesn't always tell us everything.

OK daughter will be here any minute. See everyone later.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:32 PM   #25  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! Just a quick post then off to the gym for an evening session.

I just wanted to say how much fun I had today...I took the kidders to the (akron, paula!) zoo and we walked around ALL day! They were so GOOD, and it was just nice enough out, not too hot but it was sunny. It started sprinkling on our way out, but we didn't get rained on, and they called for rain all this week. I'll post pics tonight when 1 hr photo gets them done. I'm not in any of them, LOL but I'd like to show off my babies!

xoxoxooxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 06:58 PM   #26  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Am I here? YES I AM! What's up ladies? How's everyone doing?

I started my second job yesterday and it's good and bad. Good because it is EASY as **** and my co workers are funny. Bad because it is SO boring and tedious that I get super sleepy REALLY fast! I drank three cups of coffee today and it didn't help. Lucky for me, everyone including the TRAINER gets sleepy too so *shrugs*
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:44 PM   #27  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

so what's your second job??
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #28  
No pain, no gain.

W- 5 full 16 oz. bottles of water- I'm going to count today
E- 30 min jogging (c25k week #5, workout #2), ab workout
E- Slimfast shake and nonfat yogurt for breakfast, turkey wrap and slimfast shake for lunch, rice cake and fruit for snacks, and probably spaghetti leftovers and veggies for dinner....yeah I eat the same thing a lot...lol. Gotta love being a picky eater.
D- The test is over and I'm completely stress feel. I feel awesome and am going to treat my body with the respect it deserve today to get one step closer to my goals. Right now I'm totally loving life!

Oh and today's c25k workout= AMAAAAAAAAZING!
I feel so happy like I'm all doped up or something.
8 min running, 5 min walking, 8 more min walking.
Who knew I had that in me?
Next workout is 20 min no stopping...I'm scared but I've come this far...I'm sure I can do this.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:26 AM   #29  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Default Another day, another attempt

Morning WEEDers!

My choice of drug today is:

W 8
E OP
E Yoga stretches and a one hour bike ride.
D Don't give up!

How do all of you drink so much water!!!!!!!! I seem to average 48 ounces. Do tell me your secret, please!

glitterlicious What is a c25k workout? Did you end up working out after your exam? It sounded like such a great choice, I wondered if you did it. Congrats on finishing your exam and feeling great about it! BTW, gorgeous picture!

grammpaula Sounds like you do a lot of taking care of others! How are you taking care of yourself today?

NurseMichelle I'm waiting on the pics! How many children do you have and what age? I have a nine-year old son. I am going to go biking with him today and maybe some fishing!

Shout out to everyone else! Keep on toking today!

I just have to say, this WEED reference is so perfect for me. I used to be addicted to marijuana about 15 years ago. I quit back then and haven't looked back. I love this healthy choice of WEED!

Last edited by Clykk; 07-23-2007 at 10:18 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:08 PM   #30  
aud
lc lifestyle

I was wondering the same thing about grammapaula too, clykk. I hope you are taking time for yourself gpaula - even if its just 10 or 15 minutes of re-grouping. I cared for my parents in the last years of their lives and KNOW the emotional and physical exhaustion involved. Hang in there GF!

I've got my water jug with me constantly clykk . . and I just am compulsive enough to keep glugging and refilling that sucker!

Quit bogarting the WEED . . .

W: Same 128oz

E: Sticking to Plan! w00t!

E: Got my lower body and abs yesterday - doubled the walk . . . Working my way to my ZONE! Today is back to upper body and back . . . increasing walk again.

D: Counting my many blessings - with one of them the bubble bath I'm headed off to take. Gonna try the Vanilla Cake Frosting bubblie I just got from Avon - smells oh so YUMMY.