Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 09:04 PM   #586  

S/C/G: 223/220/153

Height: 5'10"

Screen Name:cinlo

Age/Age Range:41

Family Life:Married with 2 boys (2 1/2 & 15 mos.)

Hobbies and Interests:Shopping, Reading, Cooking (not good for weight loss), Gardening

Favorite Music:I like lots of different varieties but have no ear for identifying artists or songs. DH always makes fun of me.

Favorite Color(s):Green & Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:Walking

What are your fitness/health goals?To jog 2 miles easily, get toned

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Well, it happens almost daily when I see someone smaller than me or I see older pics of myself or I see my skinny clothes in my closet. I just haven't been able to commit to long term weight loss/fitness.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?Commitment! Snacking

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Drinking more water, exercising 5x each week regardless of circumstances, cutting out sugar

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : No one in particular, just more like my old self

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?
Old 10-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #587  
I can DOET!

S/C/G: 210/210/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Hey

Screen Name: Sarahkatt

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: Married have kiddies!

Hobbies and Interests: Music. online gaming. Reading. Working out.

Favorite Music: Rock

Favorite Color(s): Pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: 30 day shed!!!

What are your fitness/health goals? I would like to lose 70 pounds in a bout 13 months.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I stopped smoking and want to be fit for myself and my family. I can doet!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? FOOD. I love it!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Watching my snacks at night. Soda. Not enough water.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I would like to look as good as christina Agrulara

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? sexy clothes of any kind!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #588  

S/C/G: 158/127.5/130

Height: 5'8"

Screen Name: Kdog172

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: Married w/three fur kids

Hobbies and Interests: Music, working out, spending time with my family

Favorite Music: A wide variety

Favorite Color(s): Black

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Cycling classes

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to lose seven more pounds to make it a total weight loss of 30 pounds. And I want to keep it off!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? An overall feeling of dissatisfaction with myself.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Eating at night, being around food in places other than my house

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Balancing my food groups and doing more weight training.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Julianne Hough

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A bikini on my Mexican vacation.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:17 PM   #589  

Height: 5'7

Screen Name: Thinkerbell

Age/Age Range: 40's...the new 30!

Family Life: married with child x 2

Hobbies and Interests: Artist's Way..writing....reading....LOA

Favorite Music: All

Favorite Color(s):All...working with 2nd chakra orange at the moment

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking in a near-by park, zumba, dancing with my i-pod, yoga

What are your fitness/health goals? lose 1.5 lbs/week 'til 155!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Artist's Way morning pages

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? stick-to-it-ness

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? awareness, awareness, awareness

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : ah, we are all Be-You-To-Full

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? my black never worn ballroom dancing dress!
Old 11-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #590  

S/C/G: 267/ticker/141

Height: 5'9"

Screen Name:Blinky963

Age/Age Range:34

Family Life:living with my boyfriend

Hobbies and Interests:creating things/ Knitting, art, reading, photography, cooking..

Favorite Musichese days it's either mellow modern folk or heavy club/ dance

Favorite Color(s):fire/ fall colors... really I like them all, even the weird ones.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:Walking, dance, yoga, cardio DVDs

What are your fitness/health goals?To get healthy, maybe even get down to 145 lbs.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My back hurt all the time and i was moving into a size 24, after that even the "plus size" stores can't help you. I was just miserable and disappointed in myself.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Temptation; to sleep in instead of work out, to eat some of my boyfriends cookies, to not journal for a day then I realize it's been 4 days since I've written in my journal.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1. I need to get back into my routine. 2. I need to be better about my journal (cal/fat book) 3. I need to give myself credit for the good work I've done. I have lost 77 pounds in the last 10 months

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Me- last year!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I just can't wait to shop in the regular size store- I'm on the edge right now.

Last edited by Blinky963; 03-07-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #591  
Terminating Cellulite

S/C/G: 211.5 / See Ticker / 150 140

Height: 5' 7"

Screen Name: Sarah C0nn0r

Age/Age Range: 40's

Family Life: Married, 2 sons, 2 cats, 2 big thighs.

Hobbies and Interests: Home Improvement / Furniture Refinishing

Favorite Music: I love it all but lately I'm obsessed with Immogen Heap

Favorite Color(s): Reds, purples

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking

What are your fitness/health goals? To get back down to my previous weight loss weight from a few years ago.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I'm finally in the right mental state to do this. My coworkers have been dieting all around me off and on for the past year, but I just was not ready yet. I had lost my father to a horrible battle with cancer, I just started a new job, and my marriage wasn't as stable as I would have liked. These 3 major life stresses kept me from being able to commit to a weight loss journey.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I have a great deal of pain in my hips and thighs this time around. It's arthritis. Yay. If I get too much exercise, I find myself in a great deal of pain for days on end. So I need to find that happy medium - enough to lose weight steadily, but not so much as to cause such pain.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
Portion control. Exercise (see above) sticking to the journey and maintaining after

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I just want to look and feel my best for the age I am

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?
I have the coolest pair of black dress pants with a paisly material.
And I also really miss my Black Leather Trench Coat.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:20 AM   #592  

S/C/G: 170/170/130

Height: 5"2

Cool

Screen Name: pippy90505

Age/Age Range: 36

Family Life: take care of my 5 year old daughter and rainbow my cat and also hubby jerome

Hobbies and Interests: golfing and want to learn how to knit again

Favorite Music: almost everything except for rap

Favorite Color(s): metalic grey

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: swimming, running on treadmill

What are your fitness/health goals? 1st loose the 35 pounds and stay active and healthy

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? my arthritis is hurting and I know if I loose the weight it will help not hurt so much

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? just need to eat right and get up and exercise and do it.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? eat more vegetables and just get active.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : my friend here in ca.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a bikini haven't worn one since I was like 16 years old, and I'm 36 right now.
__________________[/QUOTE]
Old 11-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #593  

S/C/G: 247/224/199

Height: 5'5

Hi,

I've been a member for awhile, but never did the proper introductions

Screen Name: southerngrl

Call me Andrea

Family Life/Occupation: SAHM to 1 child

Goal: To feel healthier and be able to wear whatever I want (mostly).

Struggles: portions, exercise

Evil Motovation: To be in a closer weight range to my 2 closest friends.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:09 PM   #594  

S/C/G: 230/227/150

Height: 5 "7"

Default My name is Jamie

Screen Name:jamiemarie922

Age/Age Range: I am 28 and I'm from GA

Family Life: Right now I am currently dating someone in the army. I live close to my parents and my younger sister.

Occupation: I am a full-time grad student entering my final semester for my Master of Education Degree. I currently have a job as an assistant at one of the departments here. I work for three evil ladies.

Hobbies and Interests: Not much time for them but I like to read, watch documentaries and the food network.

Favorite Music: Pretty much will listen to anything

Favorite Color(s): I like red!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I like walking or I will hop on an elliptical and go to town

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be healthy. Diabetes runs in my family. I also want a sense of self-worth and control back. There are some days after being talked down to at work, where I kind of feel worthless

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Well I have lost and gained so much however, this time, I am gaining past 230's again which is something I said I would never do.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I have digestive issues. There are alot of things I can't tolerate such as wheat. My stomach also growls all the time so it's hard to tell if I am hungry or if it's just irritated.

Better calorie control, an exercise routine, my attitude towards food

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I want to lose weight so that I know I will look better than the three mean old women I work for. Heh heh!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 08:22 AM   #595  

S/C/G: 174.2/148.6/145

Height: 5'7"

Screen Name: Diamond_Girl

Age/Age Range: egad, I'm going to be 40 in 6 months

Family Life: married with two boys

Hobbies and Interests: horse back riding

Favorite Music: alternative

Favorite Color(s): blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I don't do structured workouts, I like to walk and do hiking, I have to have something to look at, LOL

What are your fitness/health goals? I lost my weight back in 2005, but I regained that stubborn 10 pounds which I am trying to lose before we go to florida.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? OMG... when I sat on the toilet and my stomach was resting on the tops of my thighs

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: Because all but one of my co-workers are overweight (or obsese) and I want to show them that losing weight can be done.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I'm already at my goal size (4), but they are a little to tight, so would like them to fit better.

When I started here, I was at 184, I lost that weight and got down to 142, I am up to 155, and I would like to get back to 145.

Angela
Old 11-19-2008, 08:29 AM   #596  
Feeling better every day.

S/C/G: SW: 230 CW: 200 GW: 160ish

Height: 5'5"

Screen Name: Piiper33

Age/Age Range: 35

Family Life: Living with Boyfriend of 7 yrs

Hobbies and Interests: video games, singing

Favorite Music: pretty much anything

Favorite Color(s): red, pink and black

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: riding my bike

What are your fitness/health goals? Get back down to what I was back in May - 165.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My boyfriend and I were at a Christmas party for his work and someone took our picture... I about fell out of my chair. I just never saw how fat I was, I mean, I'm not delusional - I knew I was fat - just not THAT fat. I decided then and there to do something about it.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? portion size.. I always take more than I need to. And if the food tastes good I just dont want to stop eating even when I'm full.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I hate exercising! But if I can sit and watch TV while doing it.. I will. Which is why my bike works.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : No one really...

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? My wedding dress - even though it will have to be taken in now, and I don't know if we will ever get married - but I still look forward to looking beautiful in it.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:19 PM   #597  
Slowly but surely!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/145

Height: 5'7"

Screen Name: Taro

Age/Age Range: Mid 20's

Hobbies and Interests: Hanging out with boyfriend, just picked up crocheting

Favorite Music: I like almost any type of music but I really love classic rock

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Pilates, Yoga, Wii Fit

What are your fitness/health goals? To minimize the size of my mid section! I really want to be healthy and avoid some of the weight related health problems some of my extended family members have developed.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Whew. It seems like there have been quite a few recently, but one of the most profound incidents (albeit superficial) occurred about a year and a half ago. I won't get into specifics, but I saw an old boyfriend and the look on his face really affected me. While not trying to be hurtful, he made a comment about how different I looked, and I knew exactly what he meant.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I tend to "reward" myself too much. If I eat well for a few days I want to give myself a treat. I need to not do this too often.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I would love to incorporate a cardio exercise into my routine.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Honestly, I would like to look better than myself in the last couple of pictures I have taken.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A smaller bra size would be fantastic!!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 03:48 PM   #598  

S/C/G: CW 158 GW 125 Ideal 120

Height: 5'4

Talking Introduction - Hello there

Screen Name: negrita75

Age/Age Range: 29 - 38

Family Life: Living with a partner no kids

Hobbies and Interests: hiking, travelling and films

Favorite Music: all types

Favorite Color(s): red

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: when I have time aerobics

What are your fitness/health goals? to lose 30 pounds

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? my clothes getting too small and not feeling confident with my body

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? the sweet things

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? eating a balance meal.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : my hair dresser

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a bikini
Old 11-29-2008, 08:40 PM   #599  
taco salad

S/C/G: 191/145/130

Height: 5'2

Screen Name: CassyCat, but you can call me Cassy

Age/Age Range: 20 =)

Family Life: I live with both my parents.

Hobbies and Interests: Anything computer related (hence my laziness) I love animals, and meeting people.

Favorite Music: Anything industrial, and i love techno.

Favorite Color(s): Pink!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Eh, None really. but if i had to choose something, it would be my wii fit.

What are your fitness/health goals? 130 here i come!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I'm always wanting to lose weight, but i figure, now is THE time damnit.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I struggle with being afraid I still wont like myself when i reach my goal.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I would like to improve my motivation factor for exercising. I'd like to also be able to happily eat healthy food without feeling deprived. And i cant think of anything else lol

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My sister. I never have, but I will. =)

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Size 6!
Old 11-29-2008, 09:54 PM   #600  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Hi, I guess I should intro myself huh? ;-)

Screen Name: dmc2009

Age/Age Range: 48

Family Life: single, one DD age 9

Hobbies and Interests: hiking, gym, golf

Favorite Music: mellow

Favorite Color(s): black and pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Gym Class

What are your fitness/health goals? to lose 20 lbs

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My tummy is getting out of control and I don't feel cute and sexy anymore!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Eating way too much at night.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Stop the out of control hoover!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Everyone my age at work!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A little black evening dress
Closed Thread