3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   THe biggest loser final chat thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/94287-biggest-loser-final-chat-thread.html)

*skrog* 10-22-2006 09:36 PM

well i have been totally off my game, wish me luck on getting back on track!

BerkshireGrl 10-22-2006 10:42 PM

*skrog* No luck needed, just determination! :hug: Come on, you can do it! :)

Mom2JessNJosh 10-23-2006 10:41 AM

Skrog~ you're doing good. You had a great loss last week. Not every week can be a big loss. You're doing great.

AHHH can't wait to hear what this weeks loss was. Everyone is doing so well. I didn't even want to go to my WW meeting this week convinced I'd gained. Well, I lost 1/2 a pound.. Better than nothing or gaining. Whooo whoooo!!!!!!

Keep up the good work everyone. This time of year is hard. I just read on one of the other threads for the challenge that someone has a jar of marbles. One for each pound they want to lose on the challenge. Each pound dropped, a marble goes into another jar. For those of you who are visual, it's a good incentive to get those marbles moved.

I can't remember who came up with that but Thank you whoever you are.. I'm going to do that.

tnhydermom 10-23-2006 01:06 PM

Trucking along and continuing to show progress on achieving my BL goal. I'm down 9.8 pounds since the challenge started!!! Today was WI day for me. Down another 1.4 pounds for a total loss of 28.8. Last week I hit my 10% goal, so I set a new goal to lose 20 pounds by Christmas day. I've already knocked off 1.8 pounds of the 20 pounds goal.

I've had a hard time staying determined with exercise. But hey! Exercise is good and it really is helping with my lifestyle change. I no long despise exercise like I used to, so that is a positive change.

I hope everyone else finds themselves having a superb week!

Be blessed!

*skrog* 10-25-2006 11:14 AM

no one around huh? well i can understand that i have been avoiding writting anything because i do not have anything good to say, i have been doing terribly but today is a new day and i am starting FRESH!

Ottoette 10-25-2006 11:31 AM

I posted a 1 lb loss this week but after being stuck on the same weight for 6 days in a row, I was happy with it.
I found out I am preggers. The nutritionist said this plan is perfect for pregnancy, and the OB/GYN agreed. The nut. (haha) suggested that exercise daily for 20 mins is even more important now and that has got me motivated big time. After 3 miscarriages in 2 yrs after my son was born, I am willing to do almost anything to have one more healthy baby.
I can NOT go into ketosis, so I am testing for that, but I should be able to lose 1-2 lbs a week and NO more for the next 6 weeks or so.

chellez 10-25-2006 01:13 PM

:congrat: on the getting pregnant! :preg:

Think of losing weight as a nice big gift for that baby shower! :bb:

TERAPET 10-25-2006 01:26 PM

Wow Ottoette, that is great! Congratulations. My prayers are with you during your pregnancy.

I did not lose weight again. At least no gain. Although I did better this week, still lots of room for improvement in the way I eat. Exercise was good this week, I ran two miles on the treadmill three times and did 60 minutes of Pilates on Sunday. I would be hard pressed to fit anything else in with my daughter's marching band season and all that entails. We are travelling to Indianopolis in two weeks for a huge band competition (BOA Nationals). I would love to lose something before the trip!

Rosario 10-25-2006 01:52 PM

Congrats on being :preg: ottoette!!!

CharityKB 10-25-2006 02:13 PM

Congrats Ottoette!!!

I was out of town all last week, my sister had her baby!! At any rate, I had a very hard time staying OP, but ended up around the same weight. I am hoping for a little bit of loss this week.

On another note, I just ran 3 miles!!! It was my longest run so far and I was very excited! It took me 40 minutes, but I did it!

mikelli 10-25-2006 06:17 PM

Ok I am just going to jump in because I love the encouragement from the Biggest Loser and I need to start posting some where. I have been doing great for the past 2 weeks with the exception of this weekend. Date with dh had me facing temptations I wasn't ready to face. But I am off to work out so hopefully I didn't do too much damage.

*skrog* 10-25-2006 11:07 PM

good job mikelli, keep up the good work!

Rosario 10-26-2006 08:58 AM

morning gals!! how's everyone doing???

me? not so good. Scale was up this morning and I don'tthink it's going down much by tomorrow am, so I wll probably have another gain this week. doh!!! I have not been trying at all. Last nights show really inspired me to give it a shot, though. Everyone had amazing losses and the person who went home (don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet) looks amazing and lost a lot of weight. It got me to thinking "hey, if they could do it, why can't I??" So here I am, and I am going to try to do it!!!

Hope you all are doing great and losing!!! Take care.

TERAPET 10-26-2006 09:46 AM

Hey Rosario, That's the spirit! I agree, the BL contestants are looking good. They work so hard at it. I guess that's what it takes, commitment and hard work. I feel like I am working hard at the exercise part (as much as I can fit in) but lack discipline managing what I eat. Oh well, today is a new day.

*skrog* 10-26-2006 11:52 AM

well yesterday was the first competly on plan day i have had in quite awhile, but man does it feel good, i walked on my treadmill for 60 minutes (while i watched biggest loser:) ) and my food was good! yey me!