3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   THe biggest loser final chat thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/94287-biggest-loser-final-chat-thread.html)

mommyofthree 09-27-2006 07:48 AM

Hey Ladies

Hi Ladies,I hope everyone had a good first week.Mine was up and down with major headaches but it could have been worse.I lost 3 lbs anyways. Ive been doing pilates the past week,uuuggghh.This was the clincher for me.IM SOOOOOOOOO OUT OF SHAPE!! I couldnt get thru the first 10-15 minutes last week.Ive been pushing myslef and im thru 25 but im going to make it thru the whole 50 if it kills me,,,lol. Ok IM dont venting...lol.Well I wish you all alot of luck and success,WE CAN DO THIS!!! Lets have a good week.Take care,Holly:carrot:

scalewatcher 09-27-2006 09:24 AM

Good morning to all:hug: I hope everyone has a OP day. I have just posted my weight for week 2 GO BLUE TEAM :woo: . I didn't loose as much as I hoped. I am blaming :tantrum:it on not being able to walk due to my knee injury. But yesterday I was able to get a short walk:woops: in. I am going to go at it again today. I am still OP with food points:dancer:. I am looking for a bigger loss next week. GOOD LUCK TO RED TEAM too.:goodluck:

TERAPET 09-27-2006 09:24 AM

I love Pilates, but it is difficult. Keep up the good work!

I have a silly question. (Sorry I am new to posting) How do you edit the weekly weigh in list?

Ottoette 09-27-2006 09:26 AM

Go back to your original post on the weekly weigh-in and you will see an edit button in the lower right hand corner - click that. Only works if you are logged in as the same user.
GO BLUE!

TERAPET 09-27-2006 09:42 AM

Thanks for the help Ottoette. Congratulations on your weight loss!

CharityKB 09-27-2006 10:54 AM

Well, today is the day! Everyone seems to be doing so well, I am really excited to see the stats.

For anyone interested (Beginning asked), here is the Couch to 5K program I am doing.

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

You start out only running for 60 seconds. I can't believe that I have come from that to running for 25 minutes!

GO BLUE TEAM!!!

Rosario 09-27-2006 11:02 AM

Mornign everyone!!! Well today was the big day and I am down 4.4 pounds!!! I am stoked!!! This fat smash diet is really working out for me. I do have to admit that yesterday I strayed from plan just a bit....but I got over it and have only had that one slip up in the past 2 days. I am so proud of myself. Ijust have to work on the excercise part now!!

Nibs--good for you for staying on plan!

mom2jessnjosh--congrats on people noticing your weight loss. it's funny how you say you miss ATL. I am from LA and lived there all my life until about a year and a half ago when I moved over here. I miss LA!!!! What a coincidence, I work in Dunwoody and live in Lawrenceville!!

amberD-yay for you on your running!!!

Kar73-WTG on putting you first and wokring out. Great job on your loss

smolderingvixen--wow...good eating and a 3-mile walk?? I know I can only master one at a time (eating and excercising). Good for you. Keep it up!!

mommyofthree--awesome loss!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!!

KAR73 09-27-2006 11:28 AM

Morning,
Looks like we are all off to a great start. I am so proud of everyone's hard work and decidation to take off those stubborn pounds. I can't wait until this evening with a new show. I have to be at a volleyball game for my sdd at 6:45 and plan on leaving early if it is still going on to come home to see the show.
Well I need to go and eat my lunch. I have to be on recess duty here in a half hour. Atleast it is sunny out and I can enjoy being outside for a little bit. I have noticed that when I have recess duty, I am moving around more checking on the kids instead of standing in one place for a few minutes and then moving on. So I guess that is one way to get in a little excerise walking around the playground for 30 minutes. I know that it is not a brisk walk, but any movement should be good for me.
Have a great day!
Kerry

Losing4another 09-27-2006 11:31 AM

Woohoo ladies you all are doing great. I haven't been 100% this week but still seem to have lost 5 lbs. My DD broke her arm at school friday and since dieting has been on the back burner. She had surgery yesterday..it went well. Now I can focus more on what i'm eating and add some more exercise in there as well GO RED TEAM

Jen415 09-27-2006 11:47 AM

Hi y'all, and a special shout out to my Blue Team Sistahs!!

Today was my weigh-in, and I am down 2.5! I read some of the other Blue Crew stats so far--all losses with one STS! This is great!!

andreaphilip3 09-27-2006 12:03 PM

hi guys whts up? looks like we have awesome results! i wish i could say the same.. i gained but im on the ball now&am ready to lose this weight! im goin to my 1st ww meeting tomm.

Idealmuse 09-27-2006 03:26 PM

Grrr of course Today i'm 2lbs down from yesterday!!! But since I already weighed in I will keep that for next week.

Isn't that always the way?

Big BL Fan 09-27-2006 03:35 PM

Hey girlies!! I am so excited for the biggest loser tonight!! I plan to do lunges while I watch. Hope you are all doing well! I love this site, great encouragment I am s glad I found you wondeful ladies!!

andreaphilip3 09-27-2006 03:41 PM

hi guys!!
you all are doin awesome!!!! im workin on gettin the lbs off that my binge caused and its not all off yet and next week i have a lunch date but im not lettin that breal me! i left off at 148 so im hopin it wont take too long to get bk there.

angel-eyes 09-27-2006 06:02 PM

woohoooo....How's everyone's day going so far? I am so excited to watch tonights show. Last night at 11pm (central) Bravo aired the season premiere of TBL. Might come in handy to know if they regularly aire the prev. weeks show. I re-watched from the challenge on....and then the voting Jen off. Too much 'drama queen' for them, I thought they were talking about Heather and how she flipped out about Jen. :?: Wouldn't I love to be a fly on the wall.:D