3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   THe biggest loser final chat thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/94287-biggest-loser-final-chat-thread.html)

*skrog* 10-10-2006 10:31 PM

well everyone, i am back on track with the food situation today!! yey!! i am looking foward to weighing in tommorrow and seeing how well i did!!

Mom2JessNJosh 10-10-2006 10:40 PM

Good Luck Skrog... sounds like you've been doing well this week.. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised at WI tomorrow. I WI Thursday, so we'll see. I baked the huge cake for Jessie's bday tomorrow and now she's sick.. ear infection and fever. We're going to the Dr. instead of having a party so now I have a big cake sitting in my kitchen with the confetti cake and chocolate icing. Yum Yum....LOL Anyone wanna come over for cake??:devil: Juuuuust kidding!!!!! ;)

CharityKB 10-11-2006 11:02 AM

Hello everyone! I read about people getting new clothes, I also bought a couple of shirts at Good Will. It is great to lose weight, but I don't want to spend a ton on clothes I hope I can only wear a couple of months :)

I did buy myself some jeans and 2 jackets. I need another pair of pants for the fall/winter and then I will probably just use my short sleeve shirts with a jacket. I can't wait to get back into some of my old clothes. In about 1 more size I will have an entire new wardrobe. Plus, I have entire wardrobes for the next 2 or 3 sizes below that :)

I didn't lose any last week, so I hoping my body will make it up to me this week (I was OP both last week and this week).

Good luck to everyone at this week's weigh in!!!

GO BLUE TEAM! :cheer:

*skrog* 10-11-2006 11:27 AM

well i weigh in tonight, wish me luck!!:crossed:

*skrog* 10-11-2006 01:03 PM

the show is on tonight!!!!!!!!! :cp: :twirly: :cheer: :exercise: :woops: :trampo: :wl: :tread: ok having a little to much fun with the smilies!

Mom2JessNJosh 10-11-2006 01:42 PM

YEA Skrog for staying OP. OK.. does that mean On Point?? I have no idea what it stands for.. just know what it means. :p LOL Can't wait to see how much you've lost this week. :goodscale No pressure. ;)

I've done FANTASTIC all week UNTIL today. :( It's Jessie's bday and she was screaming last night that her ear hurt and she had a 102 fever this morning. I gave her tylenol when she went to bed to both, help her ear and keep her fever down, it was 101 when she went to bed last night. We postponed her party until next week, so now I have a whole cake in the kitchen for just dh, Jessie and myself. :eek: I've been wanting to do my usual emotional eating and have given in a couple of times in the grazing department, but as much as I want to, I haven't even TOUCHED the cake I made yesterday. It's for after dinner tonight. So, I had a couple of Jessie's FF that we got at McD's which is what she wanted for lunch which I gave her since a) it's her bday and b) she doesn't feel good. I ate one of her Chix nuggets and also a pack of peanut butter cheese crackers.. ACK!!!!! :yikes:

Someone Please send me some.......
:dust:

I'm going to try to post Jessie this morning with her "new" tricycle. Actually, I got it for $5 at a garage sale. Except for a touch of rust on the handlebars and a bit on the spokes, it was in perfect structual condition. It's a radio flyer. My hubby fixed it up and it looks nice. She loved it but her feet don't reach the ground. LOL You'll have to forgive the morning hair.. she has a big rats next in the back every morning. LOL This was taken at 6:30 this morning. (First time trying to post a pic on this site.)

OK.. it wouldn't let me post the pic because it's too big. Does anyone know how to resize pics?? i read on another site there is a website you can go to to resize pics for posting.

happydaisy 10-11-2006 02:57 PM

I didn't lose any this week. :( I did maintain at least, and it's that special time of the month. I'm hoping it's water retention and I'll have a big lose this next week, because I've been doing really well. Hope everyone else got a big loss! :)

Big BL Fan 10-11-2006 04:12 PM

i am doing pretty well. I signed up for the biggest loser challenge at 24 hr. fitness, and have a trainer for the next couple of weeks and am very excited. He has helped me so much I feel really toned and am happy. I can't wait for tonight!! love the show!!

*skrog* 10-12-2006 05:46 PM

i lost 3 pounds for this week yah hoo!!!!!!!

AmberD 10-12-2006 07:58 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

I just want to say THANK YOU!!! To everyone involved in this challenge. Being accountable has kept me on the straight and narrow these past couple weeks. I've not wanted to exercise, but have gone anyway because I don't want to let my team down :) I'm down more these past three weeks than I have the last 6 months! :carrot:

I know I'm doing the work, but you ladies definitely have been providing the motivation :hug: Thanks

Congrats on the weightloss skrog!

BerkshireGrl 10-12-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmberD (Post 1436655)
...I know I'm doing the work, but you ladies definitely have been providing the motivation :hug: Thanks

Amber: YEAY!!! :high: Thank YOU! :D I'm finding the team support is really helping/driving me too :)

*skrog*:
Way to go, you minus your 3 pounds! :congrat: Nice work!

Can't wait to see how everyone, Red and Blue, come out this week!

And a big GOOD LUCK! to our pending Purple and Green Teams! :balloons: The more, the merrier!

Rosario 10-13-2006 08:52 AM

I only lost 0.4 pound this week. No surprise, as I have not been OP at all. I really am going to work harder so that this game isn't a total bust.

Everyone is doing great with the losses. Keep it up ya'll!!!

TERAPET 10-13-2006 10:28 AM

I am having trouble staying on plan also. However, before the challenge, I was actually gaining weight so even my small loss is some improvement. Anyway, I hope to eat right this weekend for a change. I just have to remember just because I am watching football games does not mean I have to eat tailgate food! I'll be cheering for Auburn this weekend, hope they beat those Gators!

*skrog* 10-13-2006 12:07 PM

TGIF!! well i hope everyone has an on plan weekend, it will be hard for me cause i gobbled up ALL my weekly flex points last night (well all but three) so i will have to stick to my daily points, and i am going out of town tommorow, adding to the challenge, i will look at it as a "challenge" like what they put them through on the biggest loser!

*skrog* 10-14-2006 01:09 AM

sorry guys i totally bombed today, i went way over my points, i will be back on track in the morning!